Hey /b...

Hey /b. Im looking for that really long incest greentext about 18 year old (named column in story) and his 12 year old sister. Can Anyone help me ?

Was this that English guy? There was a green text spanning multiple months I used to have and oh how I miss it so

all of column's stuff is on the google drive at Tinyurl com/allthewincest. Here is part one

probably thinking of this?

Last I checked, the total wincest archive didn't have all of column's story, missing quite a lot towards the end.

This link should have the most complete and up to date:

drive
.google.
com/drive/folders/0B3YMBdhaJ7qjZmlkQ2RuQ1RtRW8?direction=a

Also apparently this works tinyurl com/columnscrusade

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Yeah the archive was missing season 2

that's the link column gives when he shows up in threads so I assume it's the up to date one

didn't he get found out and arrested? i vaguely recall a thread with an article link about them getting charged for incest etc. or is that a different wincest pair?

lol what? I've seen column in incest threads just last week. must have been someone different

You called? (Yes, I'm Columnfag) Sup?

Holy wow, by story got some serious gets there, didn't it?

I'm glad to see someone actually saved that link!

Wrong guy. That wasn't me. Why do people keep saying that was me?

And I'm in this one now!

Hi Column, I thoroughly enjoy reading your crusade. Currently at S02C03, and it's perfectly fap-worthy.

You're a lucky bastard to have such a great sister (if that did happen at all - after all, we didn't get pics ^^)

>after all, we didn't get pics

And thus shall it stay. Pretty good try later, though.

I've picked the pen back up recently, so to speak. I'm not actually using a pen. I'm using a keyboard. On my phone. Anyways.. I've started on 'Season 3', but if you know anything about me, then you k ow I won't actually be posting anything for another while yet to come.

hey guys whats going on her-
HOLY SHIT ITS COLUMN

Yes, it is. Also, nice dubs. Also also, I just noticed I got dubs in my post as well.

Lies...what a faggot

>Pretty good try later, though
Huh ? is that "later" in excess, in your sentence, or did I utterly miss your meaning ?

Actually, it was because I was trying to type while driving. I'm not even sure what it was supposed to have said. Fucking Gboard makes me sound even more retarded than I actually am a lot of times.

not sure, i do remember seeing one of the wincest writers got arrested, along with his sister... can't remember who now.
maybe it's was the Tasha's Brother writer or the one with the sister Amy...?

nice to see you've not been arrested. hoping it's true and not like pointed out lol

Why would the sister get arrested ? I mean, usually, women are considered "victims" in such situations, right ? So, why would the police arrest her ?

Also, depending on the country, and on age, incest can be utterly legal.

because from what i remember in the article, both were complicit, so the girl wasn't the victim.
Pretty sure it was a USA story

any updates? wish i had a sister...

So USA has retarded godfag laws about NOT fucking between siblings ? Are all states suck fun haters, or only those of the bible belt ?

I remember it being posted, but I don't remember either. Sucks for him, but at least it wasn't me.

Nice trips. Who are you asking for an update, and on what? The arrested guy?

God bless America, but the United States of them have some shit laws. For real.

I wonder, Column - You're a God-Loving (as you clearly don't seem to fear Him that much), and your sister too, from what you wrote.

How come that you notice first hand how fake "religious" people are, and you still attend mass every week ?

Also, if lust is a capital sin, and you both committed it numerous times, then why bother with church anymore ? I mean, if you already have booked your own tickets to hell, why spend time in church when you'd be much better fucking candy, or enjoying other fine points of life on Earth (like nice landscapes, adorable kittens, delicious meals, etc.)

Not trolling, I'm genuinely curious (I'm an atheist, and can't fathom why religious people go through all those contradictions and/or complicate their lives for no benefit)

Nekolinda?

Holy Quads!!!!

Might as well make it into a book!!!!

Now that's a quad