Israel is a sovereign nation and she has the right to defend herself

Israel is a sovereign nation and she has the right to defend herself

Correct.

ok good thread, see you all in the next one!

I agree.

Also, nice trips.

this is a nice thread

Astounding! You have managed to expend effort creating a non-random string of characters which usually convey meaning, yet your overall comment was ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS! It is as though all of the industries of mankind were operated in reverse, with great will and endeavor being used to convert items of usefulness into worthless bare materials! you are the antithesis of all that is grand and great about mankinds capacity for thought and self-determination. You sir, are the mirror image of a meaningful entity, lower than base matter, lower than oblivion, because unlike the brutish deterministic plasma of the unreasoning cosmos, you CHOSE to be without value or worth. Or in the parlance of thine own ilk: LOL N0 UR GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!11ONE!!!!!ELEVENTY!!!!11!

Have challah bread, everyone!

Israel is a she ?

did you just assume her gender

Haha, it sure is.
Have you tried 's challah bread?
It's delish.

Maybe they will nuke some holes in the sand around them and kill the mudslimes.
Please do.

i haven't actually

JIDF is getting torn to shreads over at Sup Forums. Looks like they had to retreat to Sup Forums

Oh I think you should, just make sure you aren't a fucking muslim because rubbed bacon all over it ;)

I knew Sup Forums was good for something

You dont have the right to live.

It's like you're trying to troll me, but it doesn't have any effect.

>thinking I am a jew

You dont trick me kike.

>still thinking I'm a jew.

>kurdistan

samefag

>uses natsoc propaganda like edgy 12 year old Sup Forums nufag in Sup Forums

>Untermensch

false.

Just me responding to low quality bait from Sup Forums

Israel was usurped unjustly from people living in the region. Israel is an illegitimate country and a sign of jewish aggression.

God, look at those teeth on the one on the left. Who would want to touch those cunty looking women. Those psycho monkey faces of theirs.

The people the Israelis took it from were living in putrid squalor. By any measure, Palestinians are better off than they were before. Read Mark Twain's visit to the holy land. Besides, those people took it from the people before them, and etc. etc....

BTW, how do they tell each other apart? Not a joke, I mean seriously, they all look the same to me. Dark brown hair and eyes, tan skin and big noses, arabs and jews.

Easy. One made a modern nation, and the others are fucking up their nations and driving themselves back to Middle Age mentality.

there were people living there completely uninvolved with the conflict in Europe and the jews said they wanted their land, so it was taken. Israel is not a legitimate country.

>2017
>Assuming a nation's gender instead of using gender neutral pronouns to describe them until told preferred pronouns.
>Also defending Jews

I agree, jews are good people.

Did you just assume Israel's gender?

Jews just want Muslims and Christians to kill each other. We should team up with the Muslims, divide Israel, end all debt and interest and bingo! World peace.

Yep.

Remove kebab and make UN and other spinless cunts squeal, comrade. Keep it up.

Literally half of the world is occupied/colonized but lets blame israel because its a trend!