Pedowood. Shills are real

Pedowood. Shills are real.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2007/06/26/quentin-sucks-toes/
youtube.com/watch?v=PkaveikyikE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Tarantino sucking a little girls foot? Also, what is the current conspiracy theory around this subject? I havent had that many internets lately

That is not a kids foot, though

We are all thinking it;
"Figures..."
And fuck you for The Hateful Eight, lazy troll. Long way down from Dogs, man.

Is it a midget?

Proof?

Where did you source this image from????

Stop feeding the trolls.

I call bullshit until the upper half is revealed. Its right in their faces!

>RR/QT
>Robert Rodriguez/Quentin Tarantino
>Back to back
Nice.

wow, breaking news, tarantino has a foot fetish, who would've thought
>youtube.com/watch?v=PkaveikyikE

not quite the point, but sure.

LOL...LOOKS LIKE A FLIP TO ME. THAT'S ALSO A BIG FLIP. HE LIKES FLIPS

Fake news much

Hateful Eight was his best film since Pulp Fiction. You're retarded if you thought that Hateful was a bad film

not a foot you mean ?

Podowood fgt

TARANETINO
GOOD FILM

PICK ONE IDIOT.

Yup. When I watched it I was also "man, this is one of his best", and I've seen probably every movie of his.
Then I saw the reviews and I still can't understand why were they so negative

this image is disturbing, also his face looks like a foot

edgy

the reviews were negative? i fuckin loved that shit

NAH EDGY IS THINKING HIS TIRED SCRIPTS AND BULLSHIT WANNABE NIGGER SHIT IS "ARTSY". HE'S TRASH, HENCE ZERO OSCARS

>Hateful Eight was his worst film since Jackie Brown.
fixed

SHHH YOU WILL UPSET THE KIDDIES WHO THINK ALL THE COL ADULTS LIKE THIS FUCKING SHIT DIRECTOR.

YOU CAN CATCH THE ORIGINAL OF AL HIS MOVIES WATCHING VARIOUS JAP FILMS...JUST THEY HAVE GOOD DIRECTION.

>Little girl

Look how flattened that heel is, it's just a small woman.
Plus I'm pretty sure kids don't have trashy pedicures

Ok, it is not real. I am a retard. Tarantino is still a creative god.

>Tarantino is still a creative god

IF YOU CONSIDER HIM A CREATIVE GOD THEN YOU MUST ME A CREATIVE RETARD . A GOOF EASILY IMPRESSED BY SHINY THINGS.

keen observation. also /thread

Jackie Brown was great though

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>still a creative god
Youre like those people who loved Michael Jackson's music until u found out he fiddles himself to children, ya?

That been common knowledge for a very long time user. He also considers uma Thurman his muse.

That was the point of his post, numbnuts

Why is Sup Forums so retarded early in the morning? Is it cuz of Europe?

it was watchable .... death proof however is a pile of shit that went nowhere slowly

average IQ is higher in europe tho
so probably not

Which is why you guys act fucken retarded and imitate our culture after you watch American made movies. School fuckens sucks, learn to be cooooooooOOOOooooOOOoooooo0o0O0ooO0oO∆oool instead.

you're quite delusional
but I guess that's what you have to be to still feel relevant

cunt

Sup Forums is retarded all day round with more spelling errors during the non-american hours.

IQ is somewhere between an SJW and a wet blanket, the fucking bots will soon be the smartest entities here.

i really can't believe what this place has become.

has this cunt also raped some actresses? All hollywood is probably full of such dick bois

>tfw I'll never be small, pushed into hollywood by my mom and forced to blow producers for gigs

why even live

Django and inglorious bastards were good

>Having all those expectations for this fucking web
>spotted the retard

Tarantino is famous for his foot fetish though and has been for a long time

nothing stays the same. yeah yeah.

but where has the brains of old Sup Forums gone now? back to IRC?

Who the fuck cares? This shit goes on all the time. Does anyone care about the integrity of hollywood?

You mean pediwood

It's not rape if you you offer yourself up for some movie.

Well, no.
I still like Michael Jackson's music.

I honestly don't think he diddled. He was weird as fuck. But I don't think he diddled.

Yes, because normies have to understand that they are eating Hollywood's leftist movies without even realizing that they are being brain washed,.

lol. you claim its a kids foot so you have to prove it

What does this have to do with brainwashing? Girls want to get in movies. Hollywood is filled with insainly rich powerful weirdos...it happens all the time.

>Pedowood
What's with all the hate towards pedos I don't get it. Aren't they already enough opressed on Sup Forums or in the prisons?

This. Also trading a stinky pussy which is worth around 50 bucks for a role in a movie which is priceless seems like a very good deal to me no matter the age.

Yes I am a millionaire with my own clothing line and two emmys, but Quention sucked on my foot so I can never live a full life.

There's literally nothing wrong with having a foot fetish.

I think we should only staff males for movie roles from now on, given that women have been using sexual favors for decades to get an unfair advantage in Hollywood.

Exactly