Travel thread (upgraded nuke)

Travel thread (upgraded nuke)

Sorry New Zealand

at first i was like come on dont nuke nz but then realized its not even on the map

alaska..

your missing sri lanka

You missed the green dot in Bali.

Йoптa

bosnian fag detected!

the true balkan fags is definitely albanians

true

why are there two countries blue?

I have double nationality

Why do you want to nuke Oz? You know where your little bootlicking servants that gladly go running in should you start shit somewhere.

my favorite trips so far have been USA and Japan. Europe and Scandinavia is kinda boring

Mongolia and Myanmar?

Every ozzy I've meet is a cheeky cunt that can't speak English and are very vocal about it

Can You Spot the Country I want to Nuke
Here's a Hint: (All of it)

My map is slightly different, but fuck it.

I'll give you that. It's a defence we are developing over the constant spying by the NSA, GCHQ and increasingly Russians and Chinese. If we speak Occa (Australian slang), they won't have any idea what we are saying.

Why don't you want to make the US?

Here

Hit me with some occa

I'll be down the local, flat out like a lizard because I'm dryer than a dead dingos donger.

Sounds like your going to a bar to get hammered

You're I mean

A Finnish guy hating on Mexico? Uhh you must be a sandnigger.

Or a Mexican/latino fucked your mother/sister/girlfriend and now you're forever butthurt.

Or maybe you're just a racist piece of shit. Your country will be soon infested with sand niggers.

That's pretty much it.

and ... nice digits.

Dammit North Korea you're taking a long time! I don't care if you take some of Mexico too it's a sacrifice to finally get rid of the scum of the earth!

Noice.
Hit me with another

i hope

i just now realized how much i had to paint black

I wanna go to texas

My gf is Bulgarian :(

you have to paint nearly everything black as default.

Im a hungarian.
Its fucking terrible. Really,it is. All my money is going into trying to leave.
Not that good to check out either,fucking boring.

Looking through this thread realizing how illogical you all are. Most of the posters want to nuke the middle east but call them terrorists because some of the terrorists have a middle eastern background or is supposedly a Muslim. Oh well at least they have the balls to actually act on it and attack

Agreed
I live in Africa

Why didn't you Nuke South Africa? That's my home please nuke us

Fuck off dogan

hey template master, i believe you forgot the most important country of them all

Fuck Paris
Fuck Marseille

Some faggot ass who even knows what the fuck country wants to nuke some mad cunts.

>Wanting to go to Scotland

how was south korea? and what did you do there?

Broder, vad hälsad

Add Turkey to the nuke list.