My crush is selling her clothes online should i buy them :S idk what to do guys

My crush is selling her clothes online should i buy them :S idk what to do guys

yes. then wear them in front of her to show how much you two have in common.

Buy some and use them to jerk off.
Thanks me later

Fuck no if you ever have chance w her and she finds out you'll be pegged as a creepy ass MF

Will do should i only get shirts or pants aswell?
also should i ask her to put her odor on it

Yes, definitely. Have her masturbate too and hen actually rub her pussy on it,

If she does you two are indeed made for each other.

>what to do guys
>Pic unrelated.

You fuck off until your pic IS related. Dickhead.

>being this much of a beta faggot

Just open your shitty mouth and talk to her.

I make it deliver at my friends house so she never finds out

Hey man i know you upset but dont bully me :(

Didnt mean it like that tho xd more like her parfume :3

Doesnt this look cute af

Show face

Fuck it do what you want if you want her clothes so bad you obviously have no chance... are you friends with her?

Its about the clothes not the face

Clothes are good but if she's ugly then what's the point

Yes we are friends but i dont think she into me :S

You want the clothes because of the face... unless you want to where the clothes then your a cross dressing fag and the girl does not matter... in that you do you and buy the damn clothes

I told you shes my fucking crush i cant be without her

If you are friends you have a chance idiot ... you buy the clothes you don't and you are admitting defeat

Then don't buy. /thread

Check'd

checkd

So i dont buy them because shes my crush?

quints

Enjoy for your quints

Is she your crush or are you her stalker? Crush don't buy clothes, talk to her instead don't be friends! Stalker buy clothes (or better Rob them from her house still dirty and smelling of her

5 for 5 5s
I can now leave b forever

She knows i like her tho

Yes you moron read the conversation... if you don't understand buy the clothes give up and never kiss her goodbye because you'll never get close enough

If you buy the clothes your an obsessed pervert.

If you don't your still a normal bloke with a chance, you always have a chance.

Ways to improve chance get fitter, wear better clothes, don't run around after her, chat to other woman practice chatting them up. There's loads of good ideas out there.

That's not a problem could help, if she starts seeing you showing interest in other woman and spending less time with her she could get jealous.
Could always just ask her out, the worst thing that could happen is she says no and your not friends anymore.

Buy her clothes.
Film yourself cumming all over clothes.
Create fake fake/fb.
Send her video.
Wait till she leaves her house.
Kidnap, rape, murder.
Write book.

Thanks guys this is face left one

subtle

no what you should do is guilt her and ask how come she didn't just donate them instead

Then kidnap rape and murder her

Bitch ass nigga

Good idea i do that :D also i tell her i bring them away for her and just take them home?

>engagement ring
>apple watch

>>apple watch
indeed. No engagement ring just a normal shitty ring

he does have a point though... the best way is to initiate some sort of conversation to get your foot in the door and establish some kind of relationship...

my question would be this... how do you know she's selling clothes online and how well do you know eachother? is she some hot chick you see at school/work and went to spy on her social media? or is this someone you actually know? would this person know your name?

im picturing some random guy spying on the fb account of a chick he has in 1 class... we've all been there man, we all see that fine ass girl sitting over there believe me... but you have to control yourself and be composed... if you wanna be forward then be forward but dont buy her clothes dude that's just fuckin odd

She knows alot about me, i know that she is selling clothes because its on her ig story :P

We go to the gym together alot. we talk but shes not into me. i want something of her tho

Stick to window shopping OP.