White men aint shit

White men aint shit.
We fuck all yo white girl yo lil dick bitches. We gone rule this america soon lil cracka ass bitch.

XD OP always posting this shit.

You can rule america as far as I'm concerned, just stay the fuck out of Poland

Hmm.

hello fellow African-American brother

Ok Niggity Nigger, first you have to erase the whites then, the Jews, then the Asians, then the Arabs then the Hispanics and so on.

Niggers are bottom Tier you will never rule America.

You do realize that black males make up less than 5% of the population, and have less than 3% of the guns, right? So, that's about 16 million boys and men, with maybe 9 million guns - mostly pistols. And next to none of you have combat or firearms training.

White men, on the other hand, make up roughly 30% of the population own 90% of the guns (98% of the high-power rifles)
Given that at least half of YT men are progressive metrosexual freaks who wet themselves at the sight of a gun, that's still about 15% of the population willing to take arms if need be. Of those, roughly 1 in 7 have military training, and 1 out of 12 have real combat experience, thanks to the last two decades of wars in the mid-East.
So every 12-man squad can be lead by a combat veteran.

AND WE HAVE ENOUGH GUNS AND AMMO TO ARM THOSE 48 MILLION MEN, EACH WITH A RIFLE AND 6 LOADED MAGS, PLUS A PISTOL, FIVE TIMES OVER.

Only a crack-smoking idiot would even consider starting that war...
Oh, wait - we're talkin about niggers here - they ARE a bunch of crack-smoking idiots.
So bring it, fertilizer boy.

Classic 'Muh Dik' response.
Once again proving that they don't have anything but their kickstand to support their egos.

OOGA BOOGA

We get it bro you're a nigger basement dweller fat, ugly with a little dick that's really mad at life however you shouldn't bother us with your shitposts everyday yokno.

Well primitive technology has way more advantage in the forest/wild in that invironment so yeah it would make it easier to survive than those in African desert.

You cant even get a job or take care of your own children... how the fuck are you going to rule anything?
Fuck all our white girls... right, you mean take the fat white bitches out of the dating pool?
Come back when you can speak like a human being and your pants aren't belted up below your ass cheeks.

Can someone tell me what they thing the blurred out part is on the the third line from the bottom?
The part where it says: “and take your a****e-neck with you?”
It’s driving me crazy

>748359102
Funny thing is Africa is one of the resource rich places on earth, yet it is still a 3rd world country. Also you ever heard of the Congo?

Stay mad whiteboy

Lol those stupid niggers have been living on gold for the past years the white man was forced to take it for the nigger and make use of it niggers aren't even human.

This thread was started by a white kid.

Ur the colour of mayonaise why do you keep doing this shit
>Op gets cucked by BBC daily

This thread was started by a fat bisexual nigger with glasses, a african basement dweller a big fat nasty little dick nigger with fat sloppy loose skin tits.

Has to squeeze the prosthetic dick to make it mayonnaise...

Rubber dicks are the new Jordans for niggers.

White men can only make white women if the odds arent in ur favor

>fake

fake , he's not holding the gun sideways

An actual nigger typed that, no doubt.

>what you can see here is an African American somewhere in his adolescence stage. People may often refer to this marvellous creature as ‘nigger’, ‘coon’ or ‘sambo’; all of these names are acceptable. The young nigger is seen here attempting to intimidate its much more civilised and intelligent white cousins. The problem however, he’s alone. Coons are really only dangerous as a pack you see, they are pack animals. When alone amongst white people, they’ll often be killed or sent to jail. Truly extraordinary beasts.

Asshole-neck

I assume it means to have one's head up their ass.

LOL nigger too stupid to even see that life is about the choices you make. It's why some niggers are successful just like some whites are successful while other blacks and other whites are not. So niggers cry racism when it doesn't exist by the liberal definition.

thats so true. one is standing in the middle, one on the left and one on the right. (but to be fair - they are all stupid niggers, so..)

Why do white people always make these threads lol

Ya but two still made better choices in life then the third.

>Why do white people always make these threads

Bcz they love to fondle their cuck

You guys taking a day off from the trap/gay threads?

White men aint shit.
We fuck all yo white girl yo lil dick bitches. We gone rule this america soon lil cracka ass bitch.

Just breathe air until the demons are gone
Just drink water until the demons are gone
Just dig earth until the demons are gone
Then we can burn fire forever
For the demons will have found their home

I wasn't ready boys arent supposed to do that it bled so much plungers arent dildos
Children's lives are sacred
Nah blah back sheep

>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi
Jist use your fist
Poor penis enlargement victims
Wow r34 gets me hards
>i love roleplaying
Whatever's healthy
>get help suicides never am option
Get help we love you
I support trump
Love
Trust
The bad guys cant beat us with those things
I need help
>Love. That's all you care about. What about weapons? What about domination of the enemy?
You guys clearly backed the wrong conceptual horse
>no room is safe from the turbulent power of turbulent juice
What are the kitties to do
>I can't believe our tax dollars paid for this
Scientifically, traditions are an idiot thing.
>at least the devil has a job
Is there a company hiring teenagers that isn't evil?
>I want to help you
You wanted to be safe from the government so you became a stupid government
>maybe we should go home and stockpile weapons like that show doomsday preppers
This guys entire planet was destroyed, have some perspective

Why do homosexual white men keep feeling the need to post this faggoty shit?

>Why do homosexual white men keep feeling the need to post this faggoty shit?

Demon possession will have that effect on a boi - they thirst for death

Post more of this.

That's really gay.

troll thread

Black boys are the desired boyfriends of young white females. It's a natural attraction and should be encouraged not shamed.

No.

I fuck your girl and make her pregnant and fuck off

>It's a natural attraction

Good goy.

whut about yella fellas ?

Dumb bitches on the right (Alyssa) and middle (Kiersten) got arrested for shoplifting at the Buckle store.

This photo is from my mall... lol.

>Black boys are the desired boyfriends of young white females. It's a natural attraction and should be encouraged not shamed.
KEK