Is North Korea really the bad guy?

Is North Korea really the bad guy?

In 2000 there were 7 central banks not owned by Rothschild, located in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Cuba, and North Korea.
As of 2011 that changed to only Iran, Cuba, and North Korea. The powers that be in the western world (the Rothschilds) are systematically taking over all the banks by force under the guise of terrorism.

So where is the evidence that North Korea is so bad? They tell us he starves his people, that he executes his highest officers for looking at him wrong, but where is the proof?

Are they actually one of the only places free of Rothschild control, and our government is demonizing them using the media?

>mfw we were the bad guys all along

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0
univverse.org/politics/only-4-countries-left-without-a-rothschild-central-bank/
usagold.com/federalreserve.html
theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna need a bigger sheet of aluminum foil.

NK is a paranoia-run state. Paranoia is the one of the most evil qualities one can posses.

Stay blissfully blind faggot. I wish I could go back to being a normie, unaware of all the jewery in the world.

Why not internet? Are you to have us believe he did communism right or something even to the extend of creating an isolated internet? Why aren't they on our internet?

I suggest you move to the North Korean paradise and see for yourself.

Yep. Some skeptics will call the evidence bs, but truth is man they're just deniers. Look at the events happening in santa rosa and Vegas, and then the "we live" type of society were supposed to have whilst they've happened. It's all a matter of time before our guns are taken and that's when we'll go to war, man. The Rothschilds are just the exposed faces of the Grand Cabal.

They keep shooting missiles in our direction while saying they will kill us all with fire of heaven. How is that not cause for me to be like "not cool north Korea". Are we shooting missiles at them? Nope. So who is the bad guy? Probably the one shooting missiles over poor little sunrise land

What is your source of information that's its such a shithole? Statements by the ever-trustworthy US government?

Yeah, because we need your guns lol. All this time and people still don't get it

kek you cannot be reasoned with if evidence isn't good enough.

/thread

No use entertaining this. You're just here to fight.

Back to the cesspool Sup Forumsack.

Some small animals show threats and aggression and shit when threatened by something bigger. A badger will fuck up a bear that threatens it.

My boy Kimmy J is just trying to defend himself and his people from the biggest international bully in world history

Well, they aren't on the internet. Thats a pretty big giveaway that their regime is very controlling. You think its nice to disallow all communication for your people?

What evidence? Statements released by the same people who denied spying on you until someone presented REAL evidence and then they just tried to justify it.

TAKE IT TO Sup Forums
YOU STUPID FAGGOT

So potentially killing Japanese schoolgirls, sushi makers, and cosplay attendees when a missile goes off course is self defense against the USA? Makes sense.

Internet question guy.

I don't know what the deal with NK is. I don't trust the US gov or media.

But the fact that they aren't on the internet is VERY fucking strange.

Lots of news organizations NOT from the USA have reported on the corruption in north Korea. Please try again.

Displaying you have the means to fight back. I don't remember hearing about NK hitting Japan with a missile. Besides all their sushi is irradiated anyway

You trust none of the media?

FUCK YOU NIGGER LEAVE THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT LIKE IT

North Korea is not necessarily the bad guy okay, but it doesn't change that Kin Jun UN is a serious potato and doesn't know anything about the shit he is fucking with, which by the way, that country is as good as dead and that country is not worth saving as its more than likely going to blow itself up the second he fucks up once. -The man has no fucking idea-

All from western civilization, which Rothschilds control. Here you go, since Google doesnt work for you.

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0

Hence potentially. Their tests malfunction sometimes (so do ours). Shooting missiles over homes is never 100% safe, even if the us did it (that's why we test over the ocean )

imagine north korea nuking america, if they win, finally the wars will stop.
kim jong un would be a hero.

So... You expect me to believe 'humansarefree.com' yet you won't believe any news media from any nation? Also, since when is Japan western? Do you honestly think there is nothing in the Japanese media about abuses in dprk?

Everything top down is all corporate controlled and if it's not corporate controlled it's greed controlled and greed breeds evil like forcing trends and race wars to fuel other fires because companies pay media to say shit for them. Acting is the purest form of lying bro.

Full tinfoil mode. This shits not real. You're a fucking zombie. I'm fully convinced I'm untouched. Must be in the formula as kids or something.

Your blog sucks you double nigger.

Lol what do you think a nuke is? All his nukes wouldnt make a dent in America. Dprk would be dust, though

What? I'm fully convinced your unhinged, not untouched. Maybe its more clever to say you are touched? Archaic usage of touched to mean crazy is archaic

They probably want NorthKorea to become SouthKorea so they can set a Military Base at Chinas Borders.

then why do people feel threatened by him

That was just the first search result.

finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central

univverse.org/politics/only-4-countries-left-without-a-rothschild-central-bank/

usagold.com/federalreserve.html

Try again

theeventchronicle.com/finanace/three-countries-left-without-rothschild-central-bank/

Take it from a CEO. Corporations are run by people who are self interested. There is no giant cabal, generally a medium corp is just a bunch of greedy morons and the geniuses who made the company in the first place

Because millions of people dying in Seoul sounds bad to most of us. Because we aren't idiots and know that it would suck to have lots of people die, even if the nation survives

None of these are reputable sites. None of these sites have listed current reputable sources .

Since when did blogs count as evidence? Man, if you want a stretch and look less like a psycho you could find anything and with the power of confirmation bias you too can look like your shallow argument is well rounded.

The source for the data on this site is humansarefree.com do you think I'm an idiot?

so you feel bad for south korea
ok fair enough

I'm not concerned with averages CEO's. I'm concerned with powerful people. Alphabet, Rothschild's, world leaders and researchers etc...

North Koreans connect to Internet
find Sup Forums
work double-time on nukes to destroy the rest of the world

So you think your little machine runs without mid-level corporations being complicit? You're a fool. Alphabet, for instance, is filled with mid-level companies.

Well, that and our pacific fleet positions at Guam and Hawaii

You can literally travel to North Korea and see what a shit hole it is for yourself.

as part of a carefully controlled tour group, seeing only what they want you to see.

I loved those videos back when Vice was worth a fuck.

I know he's a crazy incredibly powerful dictator with the ability to kill billions but everytime I see his picture I can't help but Kekkek cos he looks like a piggypiggy SNORTSNORT. Itty bitty faggot piggie is probs going to destroy me and my country and I don't have a treat to feed him. PIGGGGGGGGY PIGGGGGGGGY! Plus I get massive wood everytime they show pics of his sister. I am erct for PIGGYS SISTER!! I want to dick her in asshole and yell 'FIRE THE NUKE!' as I blow my load in her prolapsed rectum.
Am I the only one who feels like this?

just a quick note, The Bank of England is not owned by the Rothschilds so there goes that little theory. As a dynasty they are not as powerful as they used to be in the 18th and 19th century actually. Rothschild's investment firm earns roughly £ 34.435 million and employs about 2400 people. In perspective Goldman Sachs earns abut $ 39 billion and employs 36,900 but then every other memeber of Trump's Cabinet is Goldman Sachs so why even talk about them. Why point fingers at the people who surround the president of the US daily when you can instead attack the nefarious Rothschilds who lurk in the dark like creepy jewish goldrapists? Good job on being the secret Cabal of ruling the world by the way; Every schoolchild from here to Beirut knows that the Rothschilds are the secret Banking Overlords in charge of the fate of the world.

(Although if I was a secret banking Cabal ruling the planet I would probably invent and/or disseminate information about a Secret Evil family who rules the whole world to keep attention away from the people who are actually in charge and use my untold resources and wealth and influence to propogate the myth that a certain family singlehandedly ruled the banking world even though a majority of central banks are publicly owned institutions, inclduing most european banks. But then again I am not an jewish illumanity spacelizard so what do I know)

NK is great! You should consider visiting or permanently moving there to taste the amazing culture!

Kek I bet little pig has already taken the nuclear option with his sister

>/thread

Lurk moar faggot

>Is North Korea really the bad guy?
Yes

This is pretty true. It's also worth noting that Nort-Korea hasn't really done anything to earn it's reputation as a bad guy. It's a communist state true, but so is China and nobody has a problem with China. Russia used to be communist state and now we are trying to build friendship with Russia. Simply having a different mindset is not enough to brand someone evil, us Americans have always taken bride with this attitude. What people forget is that when they hear stories (and I can't stress stories too enough) they get it through media, news stations, which have been proven factories for fake news by Trump. Many who has hostilities towards North Korea has this mind bending attitude towards the facts. Yeah, they shout, "Trump proved fake news! Fake, fake, fake" and yet, still, right after that these fake news all of a sudden are super legit when they talk about North Korea. What fake news they ask, "I eat this shit in spoonfuls". Talk about double standard. While North Korea has had missile tests and couple times there has been military actions, albeit small, can anyone really be too upset about it? Does country not have a right to defend it's borders and build modern defenses? Last I saw America is not protected by stupid cavemen using sticks and stones.

so... North Korea wants you to see that the place is an authoritarian shithole? How is that helping them?

Anyways, I have been to north korea once and took part of one of those carefully coreographed tour. It was enjoyable. The food was a bit shit compared to what you get in south korea but the sensation of constantly being monitored gave me a massive throbbing erection. The hookers they keep in the hotel lobby were pretty fun, if not somewhat robotic. I tired to fuck one of them in the ass and she started crying. Then the concierge knocked on the door 2 minutes later, asked if everything was ok and the girl left. No more hookers for me so I just spent the next two nights masturbating furiously in the room instead.

So yeah, interesting place, probably not the best if you have an exhibitionist fetish though

He starved whole country...yet there’s people alive and healthy enough to develop,create component for and build rockets/nukes...

Something doesn’t match up here..

>Nort-Korea hasn't really done anything to earn it's reputation as a bad guy.
No firing rockets over Japan is fine

>nobody has a problem with China

a lot of people have a problem with china

Both sides can be evil. Quit fooling yourself it's not just two dumbasses in a pissing contest. It's retards like you that think there's a definitive right and wrong that are the blissfully ignorant. Your obsession and constant need to fear any possible boogy man is retarded.

missiles flying over is better than bombs actually dropping

>everything is relative

>what is a military action to protect ones nation
tell me user, did you also cry when our troops were protection our nation from the sandniggers in Iraq and Afghanistan?

North Korea launches deadly nuclear missiles right over countries every month and nobody gives a shit. The big stories are what will Trump tweet next. You shouldn't concern yourself with such nonsense OP.

i love you

>we care about Tibet and therefor have a problem with China
>we actively do major trading business with China
pick one

>nuclear test missiles
Yea, sorry to disappoint you but none of those are nuclear. They're just dummy missiles for testing shit. Do you have any idea how expensive and retarded it would be to use actual warheads in test missiles? What if it fails and blows up on launch? What if it fails and crashed right back where it came from?

The problem with DPRK is that their economy is controlled by Kim's party-state in order to manage its production surpluses to provide for example free healthcare, education and a military force (ideally nuclear armed) to counter US invasion/regime change (what Qaddafi failed to do and saw the results), while for the US government and global capital would better serve as pillage to feed their need for surpluses, also mineral reserves of north korea make their appetite for regime change go wild. I m not a big fun of their system but still they re doing pretty good for a third world country freedomed to the ground a couple of generations ago, in providing some basic safety, life standards and some kinda meaning in life for its citizens.

Actually there were no missiles launched at all, in fact the stories are put out there by media outlets to make you watch them more.

The proof that Kim Jong Un is a terrible person is in the portrayal of him and how he allows it to be perpetuated as such. End of story.

Tell that to the Soviets when they were testing rockets in the 50s and 60s. They resembled OCP in gathering around a large group with highly unstable shit. Sure, it was not Nuclear but then again what is to stop DPRK from running tests with disposable people?

Yeah, sure, I reckon you have links to your alt-news/blogs to inform us?

I’ve seen pictures of NK, there sure are a lot of buildings,paved roads,bridges,electricity,factories,schools, etc.. for a country that starves its citizens...who’s building/maintaining all of this then?

>the portrayal of him and how he allows it
because kim jong un is in charge of western media?

yeh, he's pretty bad

Major news agencies pushing one sided image about a person who leads too of a small country to really do anything, while dealing with a difficult economic and medical situations thanks to blockades and who's voice is been drowned by the said fake news pushing media houses? Seriously user?

Irrelevant, the point was about how stupid it would be to test with warheads, let alone with nuclear ones.
Russians are batshit and probably thought all that vodka would keep them safe.

found the jew

I guess satellite maps of a darkened North Korea are just lies by (((someone))) to get us to know they may have issues?

I love how the ones screaming about how gullible people are always seem to be the most gullible.

If the people he’s starving are the weak,retarded,old,useless ones that don’t contribute to society then I think we can learn a valuable lesson here. Sick of paying taxes so niggers can sit on welfare.

North Korea thrieves on US antagonism; The fear of the US invading is what is singlehandedly keeping the Kims in power. And now we have a president promising fire and fury. The North Korean propaganda machine is literally jacking off with glee. They have the perfect soundbites coming from the presidents mouth to keep the people afraid.

And then there is the fact that there are north koreans who truly are afraid. The ones who were brought up witht he propaganda of their childhood, that the US was going to come and steal their childrena nd rape their livestock. Or the other way round. They have been indoctrinated with threats of the US coming to skullfuck them all to death and now finally it seems to them that the time of reckoning at hand; there is a president promising to turn their lands into glass.

If Isis was threatening the US with total destruction then the US would be flexing their muscles as well

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> thinks businesses give a shit about anything except money
> thinks politicians aren't self-serving hypocrites
kek

It did contribute to higher temperatures during the R-16 disaster.

>implying NK has a nigger problem

>disposable people
nice mentality there. so just that we are clear, you was the good guy and Kim was the bad guy, right?

They just use more sustainable technologies, like darkness instead of lights.

So they’re not wasteful when it comes to energy, that’s a bad thing now? Look at an actual daylight picture of NK.

Damn you so woke
KYS

What? You’re retarded

fair point. even so, it's not just the tibetans who have a problem with china

In a system like Soviet Russia, China, Cuba and North Korea people are reduced to nothing but where they can fit in and what will fill their place.

Nice attempt to moralfag though.

Hello samefag!

Says the one that can't understand a simple statement. Then again you're just an edgy dumbass who'd be killed first with your lame ass rhetoric.

i also love that the ones that push for the "right" information is always shit thats fed to them and those same said people never attempt to research it, they just take what it is and tell others theyre crazy for not believing it

And I hate how people still, after knowing about fake news, knowing that the media houses can not be trusted, still choose to blindly follow the said media houses.
>inb4 "it's Tuesday and fake news publish true news on Tuesdays"

kek, try harder