I have a McInterview today. What are some tips?

I have a McInterview today. What are some tips?

literally just be yourself, not kidding, they will probably hire u

Don't jump on the counter and scream "I'm pickle Rick".

keep saying burger names from different franchises - they love that shit

people say this but it seems like lots of people on the internet get rejected

You're a team player. You LOVE working with other people. Holy fuck, you fucking ADORE other people. Other people are just the tits. You'd shove other people and teams up your ass if you were allowed to. Your first born is going to be named Team McAnon.

Also, all your answers should be firmly in one direction or another, no middle of the road answers.

i do like other people and i am a team player, but i'm socially awkward

>filename
>LOGo

Mcdick slap the manager that will get you hired.

It's McDonalds. Remember to wear pants to the interview and don't show up drunk, and you'll be hired.

i dont think its that easy

they'll interview more than one person for the same position

This.

>tfw

Tell them you will be the King of Burgers.

Apply for a real job you fucking pleb

If you have an interview you're probably already hired as long as you dont fuck it up too badly.

This. I literally got rejected in Burger King while I were in college. Got me thinking about the value of college.

underrated

Try to start every noun with Mc

If it doesn't work out get a temp job in a factory or a call center. Its a million times better than McDonald's, most temp agencies will hire you on the spot with no interview, and they pay better (10-15 $/hr) .

Don't McFail the McInterview.

Also do try not to be a nigger.

I think you mean a McNigger

>any tips
be subtle.
Be honest, but make the interviewer think you are lying. That is how I deliberately fail interviews I do not want, yet make it look like I failed it naturally.
Then go and apply for a job that won't validate your status as a willing cuck.
The fast food industry needs to die, if you are contributing to it you need to die as well.
Dont be ded user.
Be better.

This is my experience and I've been working at McShills for a year.

>Place application
>Get interview
>Wear a colored polo shirt and some khakis
>Interviewer just asks simple questions
>Can you make it to work, what is your availability, how long do you wanna work here.
>Give reasonable answers such as "A year or two at least until I'm done with college" etc.
>Get hired, start in 2 weeks

There ya go user. Just don't show up drunk and at least shower and shave. I'm 22 if age even matters.

or just learn html and css and start building websites

Tbh just present yourself well and don't be stupid.

>status as a willing cuck
TIL: All McDonalds workers are willing cucks

This doesn't work very well in rural areas. In my area, local temp agencies are in the populated towns and they send you 20 minutes out on some fuck-all highway to a factory that you didn't even know existed until they called you and gave you an address.

lol thats exactly how those nigs from Mise en pace operate.

You are about to be judged by a fucking McLoser