youtube.com/watch?v=5gljLsyWfQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

2/10 would not . now gtfo

No.. u cute and looks nice!

No,why?

You know the rules tits or gtfo

U look aight. 6/10

you're pretty, just in more of an exotic way. a person with taste would fuck you definitely

mmh, can't tell if genuine people like me...
or just baited

no, average at best. I'm ugly as fuck though

No you're cute

post a pic of yourself and i'll tell you. the chick in the pic you posted... she's aight.

Your not going to have any issues finding a guy

No op, the girl you have a crush on isn’t ugly. Now ask her out and stop bothering people with your autism and need for validation

"oh yes, lemme post a picture of me looking sad while asking if i'm ugly to get not genuine reviews on my face based of psycological condition of the human mind"
>no

pretty decent, the cam angle ain't flattering tho

all these answers... what happened to timestamp!?

There's too much space between your eyebrows. Your nasal bridge is also too wide, honestly it looks deformed. You have the eyes of an old woman. Your jaw is a bit too round. I wouldn't say you're ugly but that's probably because you're still young, so overall you look cute. You'll probably be ugly 10 years from now.

No but why are you angry, wouldn't hurt to smile

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

not baiting, i genuinely don't like victoria secret type attention whorish bitches, i love not so obvious beauty

now tits please

>Sup Forums
>bait
>Sup Forumsait

You be the judge

>Sup Forums
>beauty
>Sup Forumseauty ...?
objection

UNDERAGE

5/7

>being triggered by underage people on Sup Forums
15% on this site is below 18yr, and 60% of the people complaning about it are underage anyway

8.599/10 for me

this is why this place is 100% cancer

body is more important than face, your pic says nothing

NO... 9.1357

>100% cancer =Sup Forums
90% autism
10% intelligent people trying to sound like autists

very much so, yes.
yes.

uh... yes and no.

people on Sup Forums have grown up and summertime is over,
get over it

She's also a decent singer

youtube.com/watch?v=5gljLsyWfQM

Cute. I'd hit it

assuming you are legal, whatever happened to tits or GTFO?

you sure are one fast negro

would it kill you to play some Freebird?

timestamp, will you?

probably if u post a photo more natural,can I rate you properly

supposing thats you, or just want that girl face to be rated here:
1.Next time try an middle-up to down picture with better lightning, some shadows and higher contrast. Also a less close up view and include the chest part in the framing.
2.By the looks of it the girl is a slut, a white choker collar would not make her less of a slut.
3.Sluty aside, face is somehow very symmetrical, what makes the beauty value in matters of science. This give her about a 8 but then there is some imperfections and weird proportions, giving her a a round 4, so my bet is an average of 6.
4.We dont know anything about her personality.except the sluty part. This subtracts 1 point.
5.She's still in a young age of facial complexity development, hard to clarify it will going better or worse in the future. Generally it goes: If your ugly you become pretty and the other way around.
As I said, 6/10 - 1point = 5/10 yet to clarify.

7.5/10

You're an alright looking young man.