Who would win in a fight?

who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao Beth for sure, she is her father's daughter, not a single fuck given, and smart enough to out think a moron Texas housewife

Peggy forsure, shes got a dyke like build to her

My dick

hand to hand, peggy.
weapons? depends on if they were allowed only weapons from their own universes, cause the best peggy could probably use is Hanks guns or a softball bat

peggy large feet stable

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

xDxD funny copypasta

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..."

under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

A fair fight, peggy. A Rick fight, Beth ending in death.

who is that on left side?

It is not even a competition ,Beth would destroy Peggy.

Unless it was a scrabble fight.

I never remember Hank having any of his own guns.

You sound autistic

checked

it will be a tie

100% Peggy

when he and bobby went sport shooting, he had one already.

Peggy would lose. She struggled to take down Bobby after he kicked her in the crotch while Beth has killed people.

>texan redneck teacher
>sociopath "genius" surgeon

Gee I fucking wonder.

It's not like they're having a fucking bobble contest. Peggy'd win because of her size 14's or whatever.

fuck me that's gay

Beth but if Peggy surprised attacked she could possibly put her off guard.

this was made by a cool girl(s)

you sound like a post-ironic redditor

Show is actually pretty funny.
Reddit just discovered it as Season 3 was starting. They also make anything 1,000 times more autistic than it actually is.

Beth is a confirmed genius psychopathic murderer, Peggy is an idiot that convinced herself she knew Spanish and can't do shit. This shouldn't even be a question.

If you want fighting videos see this: youtube.com/watch?v=Cux8zcmeUwo

how is beth a sociopath? I hope you're not talking about the separation. rick is her father. of course rick hates her daughter's husband and of course it is a power struggle. that's the human condition, not sociopathy. those are opposites

nice viral derail, Reddit.com

>Rick and Morty is reddit!
>viral videos are reddit!
>derails are reddit!

What isn't reddit, faggot?

Rick and morty is for faggots. Faggot. This gay fucking board turned into reddit 2.0

Quality posting, unless the shitposting is from Australians

So the only thing that isn't reddit is something you see on reddit?

Peggy hill, shes got propane power

16* pretty sure

goddamn. i hate this show now.

more effort than I ever put into school work.

I don't know who the bitch on the left is, but peggy, who is essentially a man with retard-strength

beth is crazy and has killed shit in the cartoon so i'd say she would win