Tired of seeing fucking douchbags getting cute girls just to treat them like shit...

Tired of seeing fucking douchbags getting cute girls just to treat them like shit. Why am I such a fag and can't get a girl to like me but they just have to slap their asses a couple of times, call em "bitch" and it's done?
I just don't fucking understand women.

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/
youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont understand life you fucking delta cuck.
i hope you stay a virgin for at least the next five years to come.

Because that's what they fuckin like retard. Get with the program. Do you attract a mouse with lettuce? No you attract a mouse with cheese. You know what women like and you still refuse to give it to 'em. Fuck you, die alone.

heh, delta cuck, first time I've seen that one

cheers op, hope you make it out of puberty soon

Because you’re ugly and think being nice means you deserve sex. If you’re nice and good looking that’s great, if you’re ugly and nice then I’m sure you’re good for giving a soothing talk when their boyfriends cheat.
Also you’re fat and smell bad, and would it kill you to get some sun?

we got a good guy over here

Because you're a 1 with the standards of a 7. Go hit on the ugliest girl you can find and you might be successful. Or stay a virgin white knight forever

Only girls with daddy issues are like that. Stop chasing whores and go for that other weird chick that's a solid 5 instead of shooting for the 9 or 10 cuz

OP's crush got swiped by a Chad. Let us all have a good laugh at his misfortune.

>they're just whores

Wew lad.

OP just use women as sex toys, nothing else.
I'm in the same boat as you, women are fucking horrible. Now I just hire prostitutes at the weekend, fuck them and then walk away, it's great.

Physical Attraction.

Also, just saying, women can smell it when you think like this. They smell your spaghetti.

>I lack intimacy
>it's super great

>intimacy
that's the only thing. you must out on this.

Lurk moar. Seriously.

You'll learn how formulaic women are, and how they chase after the guys that can give them the easiest life with the least amount of effort.

Good luck these days though. The cancer's been real for awhile now. Just jump past the dick threads and look for the ones talking about relationships.

It's called playful dominance OP, it usually works only in movies or in Chad and Stacy circles. Real world is much more complicated...

I have a sugestion, stop chasing stupid shallow whores and go after a girl with an IQ that's above the room temperature

Most girls think being a "nice guy" is fucking creepy, you glorious faggot.

yeah. if you think that's really how you get chicks you're just a dumb fuvk

You are just a beta male cuck. Thats why women hate you. This universe is not for everybody. So if you dont like it here. Put a damn bullet in your head.

if you think it's them, user
it's probably you.
dont be such a fucking creep
stop whining about chads
start respecting women
and you might get one

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND dubs ends the thread
nice work, son

>start respecting women
I thought the whole idea was to disrespectful women? I thought that's what they liked? If I respect women it seems that they always friendzone me.

Why do you need a girl so bad my good ol neckebearded fedora loving friend?

Women are attracted to "alpha" behavior. This doesn't mean acting like a complete douchebag—or at least, not all the time—but it does mean being a low inhibition, high testosterone specimen.

To answer your question
>Why am I such a fag and can't get a girl to like me
It's a bit of a catch 22; the more girls you fuck, the more attractive you are to the other girls in your microcosm of society. The less girls you fuck, the more of a pathetic loser you seem to be. Women are attracted to men who fuck tons of women because they have no choice. It's literally an instinct for them to see that man as the guy who should inseminate them with high testosterone babies. On the other hand, they might not stay with him. In fact, they're quite likely to eventually settle for a beta male as a provider once they've had enough of Chad's dick.

Anyway, to wrap this up, you need to calculate your SMV and go from there. I'm not going to say this is a perfect guide, but it's a starting point:
revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/

I know my gf for many years and she dated sooomany dutchebags, then she got fed up. Now she respects everything i do for her.

Ever considered becoming a douchebag and treating them like shit so they fall for you instead?
Of course not.

Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong girls.

Women like masculine men. these guys youre speaking of are probably seen as so. Id imagine youre some depressed skinny skrawn that sits around wishing rather then going out and doing. Pro tip: start doing masculine activities and put away the little kid bullshit, faggot

@OP, I feel you. I use to be a fag just like you. I'm not joking. But just hear me out. Though there are a lot of good posts here about the alpha male approach and such, there's a very big key that's missing. Age. I mean this in two ways: the girls age AND your age.

Girl's Ages: Have you noticed the girls with the douchebags are pretty young (and hott!). When women grow up, they start to want to get serious in life. You could be a great guy, but that means that these women want to settle down with you. So they will put all the miles on the odometer with the whole football team and then when they are getting over the hill, they are going to come to you, the safe guy to make babies and use as a human wallet.

Your Age: These guys are generally a little older. Women are attracted to older men. I'm not sure how old you are, but the older you are, the more life experience you have and the more confidence you have with respect to the younger girls. They will find that attractive right off the bat!! Promise.

So what do you do from here on out? Make sure you are healthy, make sure you dress decently (don't be too obvious about being a b/ro) and try to avoid the stink of death, that desperation that women can smell. That's the opposite of the confidence. And with time, I promise you, you will be able to go younger, closer to 19 or 20 and you'll be able to slap their ass and call them bitch. But keep in mind, these chicks are only using you for fun. When they get tired, they will want to settle with the fag that's you now...so there are tradoffs.

Again, I use to be you. I know what this is like. Somehow, I made it over to the alpha asshole side and it's amazing. Come to the dark side!! Stay a while! And let me know if you have any other questions.

All women SAY they want a nice guy with a sense of humor but they require that he comes with a disposable income and/or good looks. What they mean is that they REQUIRE a guy with a disposable income, PREFERABLY with good looks and AS A BONUS they'd like him to be a nice guy with a sense of humor. But those last two are aftermarket options. Just being a nice guy means nothing. Being a nice guy at the bar just is fine, women DO like to chat with nice guys until the fuckable men with a disposable income arrive.

women do want nice guys. But they want a nice guy that is masculine as fuck. knows how to handle hinself. can protect her and her kids if or when that happens. a strong, smart, good speaking, funny man that takes care of her. nice guys get the chicks but they get them for the long run. assholes and weak skrawn are depressed and pouting all the time no chick wants that.

think dwyane johnson...

you guys have a strange view of reality. yes you need money but most women ive been with(all) have not been about my money. They enjoy beinv pampered and spoiled but it doesnt all come from cash. love means dedication. you dedicate your entire being into a partner which is what is required to make women,men ,anyone you love happy. Failing to do so will eventually wear on a person and not end well.

you are supposed to get a gun and assassinate people like that

Not this again.

Dont be a wimp, keep yourself sparkly clean, smell nice, dress well and be open about what you want.

It's not that hard. I also used to be a beta cuck, but once you understand some basics, dating becomes prettt easy actually. Oh, and don't be scared to be turned down, that will happen to everyone at least a few times.

I can agree with that but with a few caviats, as in they do indeed WANT nice guys but it's not the primary/biological urge for an ltr, marriage, education, child bearing, retirement, and a nice marble headstone as a cherry on top = modern biological success.
>They enjoy beinv pampered and spoiled but it doesnt all come from cash
The cash isn't for spoiling, in fact it isn't cash at all, it's security. Real wealth and security, ie: homes, education, retirement, reliably yearly vacations, (alimony?) etc, not flashy benjamins. It's all about long term security and available resources, at least in my mind.
And regarding love: Sure, we all know that but what is love?

self fail. meant for (You)

>at least a few times
youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M

>I just don't fucking understand women.

That is where you fail. Understanding is not necessary, acceptance is.

>start respecting yourself
you'll get farther than you think.

It's not them, it's you. You friendzone yourself.

well played.