Does anyone know a female in Cleveland 44129 area that will suck my knob for a 20?

Does anyone know a female in Cleveland 44129 area that will suck my knob for a 20?

yeah

who?

not telling you

Is it ok if she has a feminine penis?

Yea sure bro, Jackson Avenue 1532, ask for a "Casey"

I'd send you my wife but...

20 bucks dude? Really?

Maybe 200. She's got an MBA. knob suckin isn't her methdo of regular income.

t. guy living 40min east of CSU

no not ok
I could find anyone on backpage for half that price but I would finish in under 5 minutes so why waste my money

ya but it guarantees no aids. no lie shes never fucked anybody but me.

bring an STD test with results (Herpes type I AND II), hpv, hiv, etc. and you can bareback.

Does the MBA help her give a better blowjob?

show me a picture of her and I will consider in the future

I mean maybe, but only in that she may have blown somebody whilst doing her international MBA.

I don't really care because I had had sex with like 6-8 girls before I met her, but she insists she hasn't lol.

Also OP I wouldn't post it here. She's not a whale or unattractive or anything, a 4-5.5/10 25yo blonde chick. shes normal as fuck, though her boobs are nice.

He meant 20 bitcoin.

No i didn't lol. Thats a hooker I will never be able to afford.

>i'd whore my wife out for 200 dollars but can't put a picture on an imageboard

>people on Sup Forums get off on whoring their wives out for free

and?

well while this kind of stuff is being asked,anyone know a girl in windsor ontario who would be willing to help a guy lose his v card?

dude omg windsor, no joke im the dude with the wife near cleveland and she was born there LOL.

there's nothing out there. you guys have like 2-3 cops total. when her parents got their garage shit stolen they told them to come down and file a report

yea its...a fun ol time haha,think ill have a easier time buying a pocket pussy instead of searching for pussy who deosnt mind a virgin(not alot of girls for it and i dont like to lie)

enjoying the amish?

I'm excited to have them as neighbors when the apocalypse happens.

eh its so so,also if anyone has info on girls in windsor just kik me at truthfullfruit