Why is it illegal?

Why is it illegal?

drugs are bad

Bc old ppl

It would put too many companies out of business.

Its seeds and flowers are used in health foods, organic body care, and other nutraceuticals. The fibers and stalks are used in hemp clothing, construction materials, paper, biofuel, plastic composites... and a billion other things.

This x10. Big Pharma likes selling you Happy Pills @ $15 each. Cannabis cannot be patented and works better than pharmaceuticals.

the fact that it's less harmful than alcohol doesn't mean it's all good. i think marijuana is more harmful than most stoners are willing to admit.

Because black people liked it during jim crow and the alcohol and tobacco lobbies felt threatened by it in the north.

that's pretty much it.

What I don't get OP is why you start s thread asking a question that can be answered by one user which it already has. So what do you plan on doing with this shitty thread fuck man wasting people's time.

reefer madness

Becuase its pysoactive that can phycosise in people prone to mental dissorders . while in the short term it may be helful long term effects can lead to mental deteration . Like the man in colorado who ate to many pot brownies and killed his whole family . But marijuana wont be blame becuase marijuana jew lobbiest are here and theyll be dammes uf negative is said on there cash cow.

because people cant be arsed to change the law. Also weed is the most overrated drug around, such a boring high after a while. The only reason people like it so much is because its easy to get hold of and people too scared of trying the obviously better stuff such as shrooms and lsd.

its a shame people are so obsessed with weed when there are psychedelics around which are x999 times better

Maybe his family were cunts?
I've smoked weed from the age of 13 on a day to day basis, obviously nowdays I need more to get high but in comparison to old Freinds I'm in far better health for not drinking alcohol like a cuck.

nobody smokes weed for psychadelic effects and if they do then they are idiots

Because niggers

Holy fuck, you cannot spell.
Protip: even if you do know what you're talking about, or there are sources for your words, most people just see that you can't spell basic words and assume you are retarded.

no but what im saying is the effects are shitty compared to other drugs and people love the effects so much for some reason

because they dont think the effects are shitty and they dont want to do other drugs...?

same as pedophilia it is immoral

Why do you think that? I'm honestly interested. Too often people get into shouting matches about this way too quickly.

exactly, and that is why its overrated bullshit

muh legalize weed muh weed so good because it sends you to sleep and its the only drug i can get hold of and it chills you out and stuff

Because it keeps you healthy and pharma-lobby doesn't get your cash.

I smoked for many years and I would have been better off if I didn't. I think the biggest problem is the tendency to do it every day.

Also I have schizophrenia.

more importantly, why was it schedule 1? sarcastic, smug trolls can't answer that one because they're just faggots who don't know anything.
in fact, no one knows and no one can answer it.

whenever that happens, it's usually because of money.

that's the thing i never understood. cannabis is schedule 1, cocaine is schedule 2. the US government would rather you be doing coke than smoking pot. i think cocaine is schedule 2 because they use it like adderall and medical meth.

the fact that you are comparing weed to psychadelics shows a lack of understanding about why people do drugs. Most people dont do drugs because they have an honest interest in the capacity for substances to expand and alter the mind like you and I. Most people do it to escape the pathetic boredom of everyday life and even more do it just because they see other people do it

Schizophrenia from smoking or was it something else?

Impossible to say, but I do remember saying to my buddy "I think I might be schizophrenic" at one of the first times I smoked.

10 years later and many pounds of weed, it became a problem and I was hospitalized.

>its over rated bullshit because "users dont think the effects are shitty and dont want to do other drugs"
?
well
>it does send a lot of people to sleep
>it is the only drug lots of people can get a hold of
>it does chill you out and stuff

i dont get your point, are you just a pro cannabis shill?

it also helps my fathers rheumatoid, helped a friend kick a tramadol addiction and helps me with epilepsy?

those are three health benefits that are truly undeniable born only one persons perspective and experience.

thats not even considering the recreational use?

sorry i just get annoyed when you get these types of people who are pro cannabis and anti everything else regardless of other good stuff around, I agree there are lots of different benefits to cannabis as well but there needs to be a change in drug use. People need to open their mind up to other more healing drugs, lsd and shrooms are probably the most mentally healing drugs around and yet i see alot of weed smokers being anti them, before i go further what is your opinion on psychedelics?

hope it gets fully legalized so all the braindead stoners stop busting balls about the legalization

the money on the other side of the war is about as good as the "dark" side. and when you play em both at the same time? WAMO!

Shit dude, that sucks. I'm sorry. You doing okay now?

because of the corporations that grew this

its legal here, fagit

Yeah I'm fine. Not working is pretty great.

>Cannabis cannot be patented
Just wait, they'll figure out how.

i live in colorado and its not. in fact, its what pays my bills. ur just a fag in a state full of other fags

Because many industries want it to stay that way, and people's opinions on the matter are skewed by the media. Obviously, this is changing with the growth of the internet and governments realising they can make some serious cash from taxing it.

Do you have protection from drug testing? No? Then its still illegal its just being used to raise tax dollars.

How else can we arrest all the darkies?

i dont typically take drugs, i grew up with a mother on morphine and like i said my dads rheumatoid makes his blood a serious cocktail, there are all manners of drugs around my house and my brother used to abuse and sell them, this was around 10 years ago, he is still stealing my fathers diazepam and cocodomol every day.

i took LSD once and it was a big experience for me, although not something i would want to become even remotely regular. i would maybe take it again on the correct day with the correct people in the correct environment but that seems unlikely.

I have sat many friends on LSD, 2cb 2ci, shrooms and they are all just a bunch of retards, exactly the same way i was on LSD - absolutely retarded but smiling anyways completely involved in what i was doing.

if you are heavily into psychedelics then its pretty safe to say you are probably a moron, not definitely a moron, but its more than likely.

and thats not to say that psychs dont have their uses, of course they do but "resetting the brain of a depressed person" (which is actually something that is going around now) is absolute bullshit - it by no means does that but it can have positive effects.

if you want to bash people for overstating cannabis and understating the uses of psychs then at least be realistic about it.

ive met a LOT of drug users who research their chemicals, study what they are putting into their body - but when asked about it just reel off a load of wank that is totally unjustified, their research consists of them looking at text and pretending to internalise it and consequently lacking the ability to understand any of it; the same can be said for cannabis users.

if you meet old stoners its likely they will tell you that smoking is bad and not to get into it.

it you meet old tripheads they are probably mushy brained and fucking stupid lol

i think psychs just attracts faggots and weed attracts drips.

Profits.

because people are ignorant.

curb amount of use

try a global regular use.
not that great actually
forget your utopia
hear the constant coffing
from the seniors

I took drugs to get high. Some of them I liked weed coke LSD xanex. Others not so much alcohol meth pain pills shrooms. I just made sure I never made it a lifestyle.
I think that is where people get into problems with substances. They become a pothead or pill head or whatever and then it fucks there world up.

If you find someone who is justifying the drugs they are using they are brainless morons.

Weed should be legal but it needs to be treated just like alcohol smoking weed everyday is not something you should be doing.

im German

>the netherlands

your argument is invalid

It's legal in Czech republic

its legal in oregon so im good

because of Mexicane people