No fat hate thread

>no fat hate thread
Storytime
>I'm obscenely early to my morning class
>huge fucking pig walks right behind me.
> She can barely bend her legs, she stops and breathes heavily with each step.
>I try to out walk her.
>I just got out of a graveyard shift at the hospital so I'm fucking tired
>Sit on bench, thinking of closing eyes for a while
>Half snooze.jpeg
>Fat pig walks right up to me
>Her breathing stirs my slumber
>She glares me up and down
>Mfw she wants me to move so she can sit
>I don't move an inch
>I'm a fucking nurse. I just got off a 12 hour shift and I'm double booked for classes today
>Mfw I'm gonna be saving her life in 4 years
>I lean back and close my eyes again
>Fuck that fucking cow

is everyone on Sup Forums today fat and offended?

got a good kek, my friend. Slags who accept being fat and don't try to lose weight are disgusting.

See, I think people who are fat are fine. But if they have that "fat person" personality, they're awful. Short, fat, funny guy who actually does work is cool. Fat guy who complains about everything and sits on his ass all day is shit. I guess that's physical fatness vs. mental fatness.

Oi slags m8 I swear on me mum

That’s hilarious.

>be me
>be fatfuck
>literally pure doritos flowing through my veins
>get a job with tacobenders, landscaping
>manual labor is a nightmare for the first 2 months
>eventually get used to it
>didigetalittlelessobese.lard
>start hitting the gym
>8 months later, no longer snorlax, immune to flutes
>fatfuck friends angry, no more time for fat
>get decent, non-fat friend
>become an adequate human being
fuck fat people

Blame someone else before someone thinks of blaming us.
Staying in decent shape takes hard work and discipline. Both of which are white people constructs apparently. I encourage fat acceptance and invest in pharma that makes blood pressure meds, Problems tends to solve itself.

>why do you think diet and exercise yadda

that happens with people who only visit echochambers
they become delusional

gotta love the fact that people are literally starving yet some people think it's their right to be consuming 3000+ calories a day and becoming fatter by the hour

Let's be honest here. The only reason we, as a society, don't just shoot fat people is because nobody wants to dig all those massive graves.

I don’t understand why we can’t just feed the fat people to the starving ones

Because even the starving niggers in africa wouldn't want those hamplanets anywhere near them let alone teir mouths.

No it's because of what user said here There are people that make a lot of money off fat people. They use up a LOT of healthcare resources $$$

Get your lazy ass of the couch fatsoe.

Yes they do. Wanna make a difference make obesity related health issues not covered by insurance. Preaching to idiots set in their ways is pointless and there is no scientific agreement that their lives are important. Live healthy and profit anons.

The're costing society money with their lazy selfish attitudes. They're quitters. People with NO willpower or discipline. One giant menace to society.

Oh shit... called out.

So OP is either a male nurse which is outrageously gay, or a woman who needs to show tits

The oversized vaults for fat people usually spill into another grave over. So they actually have to buy 2 plots. That's a lot of lost space, and revenue in caskets and closing costs and whatnot.

found the fatass

Can't we turn them into fuel somehow?

Johnson's Fatsoe Fuel.
Powering your vehile since 2017!

If she really started to act like shit after loosing weight he kinda has a point

The girl most likely had that shit personality before anyway tho

Well, you can't cremate them because they're a human grease fire. So I imagine they'd work like whales. Make candles or biodiesel or something.

I 100% guarantee that person didn't know her at all and was judging based solely on that pic.

But how does he know she turned into a bitch then?

she lost weight and went from fat to attractive, she obviously turned into a bitch in the eyes of all fatties

You know how it's documented how when there are mass burnings of corpses, they need women to get the fire actually started? Time to set up the turbines.

Im actually pretty buff, plus im a medfag so i know way more about the human body than you, miss nightingale. Whats it like being gay and unsuccessful? Kek

I hope this is fake news

Yeah she was a fat fuck but that was still kind of a dick move

OP here. Yes, I'm a male nurse. Have been for four years. It's not gay to save lives. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you are right that's fucking disgusting

That can´t be real dude

Actualy many milk shakes and coffee based drinks are like that.

How so? Been working a 12 hour shift, running all over gods green earth. I have an hour until my professor even shows up. I want to sit on a bench and close my eyes. I wasn't laying down, I was sitting. She could have sat next to me if her fat fucking ass didn't take up the whole goddamn bench.

That's enough for an entire day for a large man that does sports
Not if you want to live healthy of course but wtf?

if a fat fucking hambeast sat next to me on the plane I would ask for a seat change

>tacobenders

>I would ask for a seat change
Who wouldn´t?

looks better before

Nah, doctors save lives. You just change old peoples diapers, stab people with pointy things you dont understand and clean piss off the floor like a fucking hentai maid. Dont overestimate the value of your career

kill yourself.

yea but still, that shit seems like magic, how do you even get something so calorie dense to be consumable thru a straw?

jesus christ I hate fat people

>how do you even get something so calorie dense to be consumable thru a straw?
Sugar, fat and some water...

Of course, her weight contributed in some way but Mia Amber Davis died from surgery complications. The surgery was unrelated to her weight, and was for a knee injury she had from playing basketball in school. I'm not saying that the fat didn't aid the surgical complications, but even healthy people can, and do, get blood clots during surgeries.

I'm honestly against fat hate threads not because I have sympathy for them but because it's simply not an effective way of dealing with obesity. Half of you in here are neets, and constantly being reminded that you're a virgin neckbeard dosen't make you want to actually go out into the world and deal with your depression. Same deal with fat hate.

at least we aren't fat fucking monsters

Obesity increases the chance of blood clots post surgery unequivocally. If she was thin she would most likely still be alive.

I thought that was a pizza

>I don't move an inch
>I lean back and

Obesity is absolutely disgusting and unnatural. If you take a couple of minutes to really think about the concept of being morbidly obese. Its pathetic, horrifying and one of the major failures we have as a species.

Fat people should be made to walk and stand. Makes me mad when fat people use disabled parking or assistance just because they;re fat etc.

Obesity is not comparable to depression or autism, stop defending people who literally eat themselves to the point of being unrecognizable and close to death.

I knew a guy who posted on Sup Forums. Apparently, his best friend would text him "fat fuck" every day (no it's not harassment you fucking snowflakes). After he'd had enough, he lost all that weight. Took him 3 years in total I think.

we aren't making these as an effective way of dealing with obesity, we are making them to make fun of fatasses that don't have the willpower to get thin

I'm pretty fat, around 340lbs, and I'm trying so hard to lose it. I haven't had soda since April 9th, the day before my 26th birthday. I go on walks every day. I still have my vices though. I eat a lot of candy from time to time and it throws me off. It's such a struggle. What makes me angry is the people who try and justify or sexualize people of my size. It's disgusting and unhealthy. Being this fat is objectively bad and no one should be [this fat]. I hope I can overcome my lack of willpower and cut all this weight for good, in time. Thank you for the motivation Fat Hate, you're actually doing some good.

fuck u ass boi

fat fuck

Do some lifts fatzo

Everyone does...
pic related

apparently died during surgery so its probably not related to her being fat

btw she was kinda cute though

get your hands on some amphetamines, increased metabolism, appetite suppression, increased balance/reactions. More energy/motivation. Obviously be careful as at your weight - heart attack. But low doses would help you no end.

There was a fat Scotsman who went over a year only eating vitamin supplements and drinking water. All these people saying that they need to eat food or that they can't lose wight are delusional.

It was, it was a blood clot. Thin people dont tend to get them post surgery and if they do, they have a stroke rather than insta dying.

You just gotta get better at being miserable. Losing weight sucks. It's literally controlled starvation.

It's like quitting cigarettes. You just gotta make peace with being unhappy for a while, and eventually it gets better.

In this case, start smoking, thats also great for losing weight, weed and amphetamines = thin and high af.