FACT: Baseball is the superior Yank sport

FACT: Baseball is the superior Yank sport.

Bongs are right for once

Excellent post

Chip chip cheerio

Standing there is an sport waiting for a ball

great thread great post

I agree

They're all bretty gr8 in their own way tbqhwyf. That's the beauty of America.

Well we only have two sports desu. But yes Baseball is the better of the two.
Also, jints to be quite honest.

>weeaboos on Sup Forums

>getting this triggered
wew lad literally seething

When I think of American football I think of all the bad sides of America. All the bad stereotypes that there are. America as it is now.

Baseball makes me think of America back when it was great. When people were more civilised.

Kind of like the football/cricket thing I suppose.

You guys would love it if you grew up here and had it ingrained into you in your childhood. I can admit that it might be difficult to pick it up as a foreigner, due to the pace of play.

I personally think there is enough going on between pitches and during the pitch to keep it interesting.

Also, the playoffs aren't as diluted as NHL and NBA, where half the league makes it in. I wish they went back to one wildcard though.

1. NFL
2. CFB
3. NHL

POWER GAP

10. March Madness
11. NBA playoffs
12. MLB playoffs

STEAMING PILE OF SHIT TIER

9999. regular season MLB and NBA

If you're trying to imply that baseball is slow, keep in mind that we have test cricket, which goes on for days.

I feel the same way.

You are so mad

I know, I would just say it doesn't have the same flow as soccer/football and that is why a lot of Europeans seem to shit on it.

I am sure I would like cricket if I grew up with it. I would try to get into it on Sup Forums, but the autistic Australians in those threads are too much for me to care to handle.

Good thread.

>more civilised

racial integration was a mistake, I agree. black communities were actually trending upward before MLK, they dressed like adults and went to work and church.

I also find NFL pretty awful to watch. I like watching college football, but I only watch the games that my alma mater plays in.

NBA used to be good, but I would say those days have been gone for a while.

MLK wasn't the problem, it was black separatists like Malcolm X and radical messages through the Black Panthers, gangster rap, and affirmative action being pushed hard by the current anti-white left.

splendid post there, old chap. I heartily agree. plays like this are why I love baseball so much.

The NFL stopped being fun to me in the mid 2000s.

>tfw no more inchiro

I feel the same, I am very interested in cricket. /cric/ is just a cringefest circle jerk so I really don't know where to go to get educated on the game.
Maybe I'll go to my local liquor store and watch some games with the paki owner.

did he officially retire? I thought he was hanging on with the Marlels for one more year

I swear i didn't mean to make an asian penis joke

Ichiro*

About the same for me. I feel like these days it is mostly filled with politics, drama and bunch of bogus calls where it seems like the refs don't even know the rules. Then they shove more ads than game down your throat to top it off.

No one cares about hockey though. Then again... I'm from Florida.

Nah I think he has 1 more year. I don't see him playing in 2018, unless it is some meme season back in NPB for fun I guess.

It's not really hard to follow or tedious/boring etc.
After Football (Soccer) one of my favourite sports.

>tfw local club opens a small Stadium for 1000 people in April after league extension to two Divisions à 5 teams
Absolutely based.
I can see baseball getting ground here desu

>and bunch of bogus calls where it seems like the refs don't even know the rules.
yeah this is a huge problem. when refs can't tell what it is and isn't a frickin' catch, that's a problem. and DPI is way too prevalent, it seems like touching a receiver going for the ball counts as DPI these days.

This
NBA and NFL are for babbies who get all their sports news from ESPN and Undisputed

That is awesome to hear. Do you have season tickets to that club team? I can't imagine it is too expensive. Games for my local team have been getting more and more expensive to go to, because we keep splashing the cash on overrated garbage, like Justin Upton.

I would love for a few European teams to get into it so we could have the different regions battle in international play. The Americas and Caribbean v Europe v Asia. Honestly, the Netherlands had some decent pitchers that were actually from the Netherlands in this past WBC. I was impressed desu.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

NFL is the most fun to watch American sport, BUT only if you are on Sup Forums shitposting as the ads mean you don't miss anything whilst shitposting,

It can also be way, WAAAAAAAAAAY more fun to watch than a football match (my favourite sport), if the ball is in the backfield in football absolutely nothing is going to happen, but in American Football the QB or RB could run that shit down the field or a DE or DL or LB could put the QB on his ass and many keks would be had over the safety, or the Safety or Corner could get a big pick.

>Baseball makes me think of America back when it was great. When people were more civilized.

You know it's one thing when contrarian and angsty alt-right pseudo-intellectuals fall for this meme and continually push that egregiously romanticized image of pre-50s America, but it's another tragedy entirely when Euroshits start falling for that meme too.

IMO, the greatest time to be alive as an American was the 80s - now

t. Jake visiting England

>reddit spacing
>reddit opinion
yhtgb

>the greatest time to be alive as an American was the 80s - now

I would if your 100ft wide mom wasn't blocking the way.

Epic comeback bro.

>y-y-yo mama

If you really want my epic comeback, you're gonna have to wipe it off your mom's face.

We care about it in white states

oh good.

NBA maybe, but I still love the NFL.

>NFL
lol the MLB worships good people, NFL worships thug niggers

>he actually believed a game show host!

>he actually believes any politicians regardless of party

top kek my man

When I think of baseball I think of noir cinema, well dressed american men, paul newman, american cities back when they weren't a shithole, classic ford cars...

when I think of american football, I think of niggers, loudness, rednecks, walmart, hotdogs & SUVs

Spot on my Spanish friend.

Excellent post

>american cities back when they weren't a shithole
Did our propaganda work this well on the 3rd world? Up until the 50s most cities were extremely dirty, Euro-immigrant filled shitholes.

>Did our propaganda work this well on the 3rd world?

This. Nowhere outside of Fox News broadcasts will you find any historically literate person in this country who actually believes in that LE PARADISIAC OLD AMERICA meme. It's actually worrying to see how hard many Europeans here have fallen for that

correct

>60% of the game is the pitcher throwing it to the catcher and roided piece of shit swinging wildy
>10 people on the field, 3 are involved

Wow really makes me pick grass

>NBA Playoffs
I will never understand this. Half the league makes the playoffs and you can pinpoint the 2 or 3 teams that will be in the conf. finals/finals before the season even starts. It's shit.

>we were never good guise!!!
t. self hating kike

Indeed it is.

The NFL has totally sold out to Fantasy (the real reason for all the sissy rule changes, not because >concussion. Goodell knows where his bread is buttered, and more offensive stats means more interest in Fantasy).

And the NBA is more social media than sport.