Where to obtain steroids?

Where to obtain steroids?

I've been gyming for a year now, spending an hour lifting weights, half an hour swimming 6 days a week for a year while eating (mostly) healthy and my body has only seen minimal improvements. Like sure I raised weights a bit and gained a few pounds but its bairly noticeable if even.

here's my flexing arm with bonus arm pit hair.
5'10, 180 pounds

How do i get steroids?

step 1: obtain knife
step 2: mutilate own genitals
step 3: look swoll

www.steroids.com

Nigga are you even trying?

If you're a regular at a gym go ask the roid monkeys. If they're familiar with you they may be willing to bring you into the fold.

That's pretty much how you get started. Befriend the juice monkeys.

If you’re pretty trim do a bulk cycle. Load up on oatmeal and protein after a work out. Small meal before. Eat to get bigger. Slow down with the cardio and lift closer to your one rep max. If it’s 3x3 but your heaviest then that’s good. Focus.

depends on country, but get friendly and talkative with the guys in your gym you know are on roids. They can get you in contact with dealer.
tip: beeing good friends with dealer can save you a lot of money. Research! know what you need, and how much.
source. lazy fuck here, don't wanna spent 2 years working out to achieve what i can do with a 4 month cycle. only did low dosage test, 375 mg/week. and some rexobol. mk-677 peptide for better restituion and it can make you really hungry which i need as i suck at eating.

>not giving his muscles time to repair after damaging them
you're stupid.
also, people work out for YEARS to amass real bulk n muscle mass, exercising for a year is fucking nothing tbqh. roids are like cheatcodes, they'll never give you the satisfaction of achievement you'd have without the shortcut/hax
also enjoy your side effects.

>Where to obtain steroids?
>I've been gyming for a year now
no.

those are prohormones, oral toy-roids. They'll grant you a tad of muscle and all of the side effects from real oral steroids.

don't even bother with that shit, get the genuine article and learn to pin.

what's the best steroids to start on as a newbie with minimum side effects?

learn to work out.
muscle failure
with weight you can do no more than 8 or 9 reps with.
set 1 to failure
rest 30 seconds
set 2 to failure
rest 30 seconds
set 3 to failure
move on to next exercise

upper every other day M,W,F
lower every other day Tu,Th, Sat
rest sunday

tldr;
>git gud

test e, always test e.

>I've been gyming for a year now,
>only seen minimal improvements.

The first 3 motnhs you grow the biggest, after that it takes tripple or quadripple the time..

go for shakes, creatine and pre workout, it's way to early for steroids..

test e or c, 500mg. weekly over two pins for 12 weeks, with anastrozole (adex) of roughly 0,5mg. EOD and HCG at 500ui E3D.

EOD = every other day
E3D = every third day

adex helps keep your oestrogen levels from rising too much, and HCG helps keep your testes going so as to prevent testicular atrophy and ease your way into PCT (post cycle therapy) better.

PCT should be clomide at 100mg and nolvadex at 40mg for one month followed by nolvadex only at 20mg. for two weeks.

this is the cookie cutter approach, there are other ways to go about it but this is the route we advise to roid virgins for their first cycle.

addendum:

PCT should be initiated roughly three weeks after the last pin, in these three weeks you continue with adex at 0,5mg. EOD and HCG bumbed to a 1000ui E3D

You are stupid. Steroids are for obtaining more once you have totally peaked with your natural genetics. You realize that if you use to improve what little you have you will be on them for life just to maintain your shit body you have now?

>taking advice from fucking Sup Forums on what meds to alter your body with
people can't actually be this fucking stupid, can they?

not everyone here is an idiot.

Correct, but there sure are a lot of idiots, though.

That's not bad for a year. It takes a long time to get huge. Just keep with it and don't get discouraged.

I concur.

how much and how often would you take the rexobol and the mk-677 peptide im interested in doing this because i dont have a big appetite but want tog get bigger

mk-677 is 1 ml every day, rexobol 2x50mg tablet, split up throughout the day.

put the mk in some orange juice, can't taste it then. and really get ready for that hunger.
but still, beeing hungry and actually eating are different things. You just have to force food down, gotta aim for that kcal surplus.

OP, if you're seeing minimal improvements then no matter what you think or say, you aren't eating right. Look at your macros and re-evaluate your diet.

Shut up you fuck.

Op, Lurk /fit/

test e with dbol as a kickstarter

>not everyone here is an idiot.
Most of you are.

this