All of these people who say "me too" on social media are just raising a red flag for you to avoid them Sup Forumsros...

All of these people who say "me too" on social media are just raising a red flag for you to avoid them Sup Forumsros. They're all damaged goods. Find yourself a good woman who won't have those mental problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

shortaz.com/xxF3n
shortaz.com/pugSu
youtu.be/s83rZ-rQc2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't help but think that at least some of them are way over-exaggerating, posting "me too" when all that happened was a guy said something like "you look nice today".

Me too

>social media
>red flag
Shortened it down for you. Internet and anything that links to real names doesn't work.

Well, good luck finding a woman who wasn't sexually assaulted. Approximately 1 in every 3 women have been.

that's exactly what's happening but that's the point. minimizing real victims of rape and equating cat calling to awful crimes like assault and rape. i have no idea what they're expecting to get from this, and it shocks me real rape victims can't say anything for fear of backlash.

>good luck
>66%

>guy smiles at you
>"he assaulted me!"

>Sits on Sup Forums all day
>That's getting to know women

There are literally videos of shit like that happening, and false rape accusations are made all the time.

Why would I want to post if I was sexually assaulted? what are a bunch of faggots gonna do about it? its not their business

I only clicked for the pic.
Thx

All of these people who say me too on social media are usually the girls who post themselves half naked constantly and then bitch about the feedback, its just another avenue of attention

Just got out of a 4 year relationship white women are all fucked in the head and they don't come out with the same mental stability that they use to, this is coming from someone who never wanted to breed outside my race but after numerous attempts with white women I'm going for jap chicks now.

>the same mental stability that they use to
Uh-oh, we got a bad-ass historian here!
A fourteen-year-old bad-ass historian.

>Doesn't deny that his only interactions with women are actually bitching about them with angry virgin men on Sup Forums

not assulted enough to report it
not assulted enough to turn down starring roles and tons of cash
assulted enough to feel sorry for #metoo

Yeah I was fucking a gril when I was 10 while getting your dad to suck my ass but I'm not putting it in my history book of social media then claiming to be a victim.

I was sexually harassed by my boss at UCSD. I reported the harassment. UCSD fired me and promoted my boss. MAGA!

Like doood white women have never been mentally stable. Whatever you might mean by "white".

he's right though - not on a physiological level but culturally, young women are different today than they were 15 years ago. The expectations are totally different courtesy of social media.

It's always so fuckin funny reading Sup Forums's virgin army talking about woman

you mean they demand to be treated with respect now, not just hope they do?

Spotted the femanon :( sigh

more strawmen please

Respect is for those who earn it ya cunt.

i'm a white straight male. but ok, nice insecurities.

nobody owes anyone respect, least of all those who demand it without doing anything to earn it.

you should respect everyone from the get go, and only lose respect based on their actions.

for example, your childish logic just made me lose all respect for you.

no, ill respect whoever i think ill respect, and if you ever for one second think to demand respect from me the very first words out of my lips will be "go fuck yourself"

well you're a shitty human being. you're basically saying you're an asshole to anyone and everyone around you. you never take the time to meet someone just think everyone but you is a fucking idiot and they need to earn your respect.

you're a piece of shit my dude, a basic, ignorant, childish piece of shit.

Agree.

It's for your own good because it's makes you happier and also builds stronger communities which are less based on standing on each others heads and more based on working together which is where our society needs to go in order for things like space colonisation etc to happen

It's spiritually healthier for the entire planet

you get it.

and being a white knighting sjw doesn't get you laid :(

oh it does, but i don't consider myself a white knight or a sjw. just someone that tries to treat everyone with respect to make the world a better place. sorry.

>well you're a shitty human being.
id say the same of you, every person ive encountered with your mindset has been absolute scum whos supposed virtuious attitude is nothing more than pretense to hide what a shitty self absorbed cunt they are.

>you're basically saying you're an asshole to anyone and everyone around you.
im an asshole to the extent to which my rights permit should i choose to be, and if you think i owe you any more youre a fool.

>you never take the time to meet someone just think everyone but you is a fucking idiot and they need to earn your respect.
not at all, youre projecting.

if i treat you with politeness and kindness without knowing you, that has nothing to do with you, because i know nothing of you, i make no assumptions about your character. if i treat you with respect and kindness, it is out of self respect that i do so, not to lower myself to a way of behaving i consider beneath me.

>reported sexual assault to anyone but the police

shortaz.com/xxF3n

shortaz.com/pugSu

You're not qualifies to speak on getting laid.

fuck off with your plato inspired bullshit, the enlightenment turned to aristotle for a reason. co-operation is valuable in a survival situation where minimums are of greater concern than averages, humans do not thrive through co-operation however, for that competition is required. see every failed nation and political system versus modern liberal democracies the world over.

>im an asshole to the extent to which my rights permit

oh alt-right, you're hilarious.

That's not how UCSD works. It is independent of the police. Besides, the police don't care about sexual harassment; to them, it's a tort claim and they don't do torts.

>plato inspired bullshit
Sounds more like Nietzsche to me.

>alt-right
no, not at all, i am not nor have i ever been a right wing kind of guy, im just not an entitled little cunt. read a book or two, or alternatively move to germany, id wager you and the neo nazis have much more in common than you think.

havent read nietzche, i cant manage a sentance without sitting back in amazement at how much of a pretentious cunt he is.

youtu.be/s83rZ-rQc2k

>respect women
>you're a neo nazi

are you retarded?

No. I'm a 50 year old combat vet (Desert Storm). I've also grossed about $3.5 million in income (IT field) and am now retired.
Didn't marry and have kids until my late 30s...now regret not having done it much sooner.

you literally have no idea how much your principles line up with nazi types, the only significant thing you differ on is direction.

nice pasta

i'm seriously baffled. i mean i know Sup Forums is full of centrist idiots and alt-right retards, but you're on a whole new level of stupid.

>centrist idiots
nobody is a centrist, anyone who says they are is either full of shit or retarded.

>but you're on a whole new level of stupid.
no my friend, youre just horrendously undereducated. theres no shame in that, weve all been ignorant in our time, just as long as you can recognise when youre full of shit and when you need to book up a bit on things.

you're equating respecting women to being a nazi because nazis, among their endless atrocities, thought women and men were equal. you are a complete idiot.

no, youre an idiot who cant see past surface level politics. politics are an artefact of philosophy, and left and right is nothing but a construct of politics. in political philosophy there are only ideologies, norms, and the genealogy of such things. modern progressivism is of a far closer relation developmentally to nazism than liberalism.

The problem with all of this shit is that as time progresses there seems to be less and less of a distinction between a person who:

a.) rapes hundreds of children

b.) rapes several women

c.) rapes a woman once

d.) takes advantage of a drunk girl (not unconscious as that would be c) and has sex with her while he is sober.

e.) tells someone he has power over (boss, has connections in industry, etc) that he will ruin them if they don't provide sexual favors

f.) Tells a coworker every day that they have nice tits/ass or how he wants to fuck them even after they repeatedly ask him to stop

g.) Tells someone they have nice tits once but never says it again after they ask him to stop.

h.) Tells an inappropriate joke in front of someone.

i.) Asks a coworker out on a date or mentions liking them

j.) Having sex with someone drunk while he is also drunk as fuck.

k.) Whistling/catcalling some random stranger on the street.

l.) Staring at someone's tits/ass/whatever that is in super revealing clothing.

m.) Complimenting someone

n.) Smiling at someone

o.) Holding a door for someone

When a.) and o.) are both afforded the same level of disdain/disapproval by crazy bitches it gets hard to respect anything they say. It also makes you wonder how they think they were conceived in the first place.

Shitt! I knew my numbers were high, but I didn't think I had grabbed that much cunt, tits and ass so far. Awesome! Now to grab the other 25%! Se ya ladies!

You have three options when someone does something you don't like. Confrontation and resolution (either murder or a clear and concise conversation, otherwise nothing gets done). If that doesn't work, escalate. Report to (the correct) authorities (preferably with evidence). [The police care, you just have no evidence, likely.] Last option: Move. Manifest destiny, cunt.
Take your pick, dummy.
>that's not how UCSD works
I think you don't know how the law works. If you're on American soil there's an alternative power you can contact: (((The media))) They'd want evidence, too, though.

when that statistic is bullshit

Dumb cunt! A $50 hidden cam would have prob gotten you a $500K settlement out of court. Dumb as fuck!

this!

This is food for thought and please help it go viral: It amazes me how countless guys here and on other sites on the Net have creep-recorded their wives, girlfriends, sisters, moms, aunts, neighbors, in their most intimate moments but not a single one of these bitches who allege sexual harassment can manage to get the harassment on video. These women must truly be the fucking dumbest fucking cunts everrrr...or a lot of 'em are jut fucking making fucking shit up. The fucking numbers just do fucking not add the fuck up!

Hidden spy cams with audio are cheap and once confronted with video evidence the perp will pay BIG $$ to keep that shit quiet. Plus if you decide not to blackmail the fucker, the video is great evidence.

I think a lot of it boils down to what you consider harassment as well. For all we know this bitch was reporting her 70 year old boss for telling her she looked nice every day. Dumbfucks from this generation seem to think any sort of compliment is harassment. If she bothered to record it, she would just look like a dumbass. Even though every fucking phone now can easily record any conversation.

You left out: p.) Thinking "Gee, I'd like to fuck this fine cun't brains out!"

agreed.

But the thing that is worrying me now is guys doing the #metoo shit.

I have some serious cleaning up to do in my life.

I am surrounded by faggots.

There ya go! To all you fucking dumb fucking cunts out there: Record it or shut the fuck up. And as for me an my frenz, beware when you get naked around us, our cams might be recording ya to post here on Sup Forums!

My step daughter accused me of sexually assaulting her. Caused me to be arressted. Lost a good job, wife left, lost house, cars, everything. Took two years to clear my name. Took years to rebuild credit. Still have ptsd from being locked up for 5 months for doing nothing wrong.

She admitted she lied to get me out the house cuz I was too strict.
She didn't face any charges

What I can't understand is a teen boy reporting his fine ass teacher for fucking him! Man! What is American fucking coming to? A land full of fucking faggots who are afraid of hot piece of ass! I should have gotten so lucky in high school!

She told police she lied. But still tells ppl she was sexually assaulted cuz she likes the sympathy she gets.

Her mom told me. We have only spoken once since she left. And it was years after this... fuck her anyways

more of her?

me too . . .

>All of these people
>All
what are you talking about? nobody comments on my posts, ever

#metoo is just Virtue Signaling

but dare not call them out for that for fear of being outstead as condoning rape. Fuck this whole social movement

kek