Hey Sup Forumsros

hey Sup Forumsros

Just came here to tell you that I'm leaving the board. It's been fun, but as you can see from my picture, I no longer belong.

While all you weak-minded procrastinating whales sat around jerking off with cheeto fingers, I worked my ass off. This is the result. I feel so fucking proud and badass to have accomplished this, you guys have no idea.

Have fun losers, lol jk. I'm gonna hit up some dating sites and see what's up. There's a lucky lady somewhere, can't keep her waiting.

Changed from a regular fatty to a more of a weirdo look. Slight downgrade?

You went from looking like a nice teddy bear type person to a bald pedo stached psycho stalker

Some people can't win

probably should have tried exercise at some point kiddo

Uhhh yea I came here to fuck bitches. Look at these superior genetics

kek
you look like you drug women in bars, drag them into back alleys and steal their flip flops to sniff later

FYI I'm skinny lmfao, not everyone on Sup Forums is fat

good for you. tell us when you are done snorting speed

lol nice bait

I'm glad you made it.

Oh you poor thing.

I would have guessed that losing weight would have helped - but you and I are both wrong about that.

This faggotry came from Reddit.

Lol OP got on his phone and complimented himself
What a fucking loser xD

saw the same pic on reddit earlier.
is op a fag?

Still a virging

Be nice. This image was probably ripped off from Reddit or some shit. This is most likely bait that from a 12 year old dropped..and you fell for it

I feel like, this has been happening more and more lately: men getting their acts together after almost a solid decade of aimless uncertainty and listless despair. More and more I see men actually following through on their self-improvement with such finely-honed discipline, and with it the cold stares of contempt from all the people who always looked down their noses at them.The world feels threatened by this subtle, silent revolt, and it shows. the world is running out of ways to break these men down. The world is realizing that the only force that was ever truly keeping these men down, was brought about by the men themselves

Now as we add physical strength to our mental strength, the world trembles. The "fake it til you make it" sector of humanity quakes with fear as we get poised to overtake them. We'll be fit. We'll have all the ideas and the confidence to realize them without your "help" (read, thievery.) Your world is finished.

This is literally on Reddit front page, even if it was you who cares

this person has shit genetics...his fucking arms look like canned biscuits or something. good on him for losing weight, but i can almost guarantee he has loose skin

>went from Jabba the Hutt to Sketch McSquiggles

Some people just look unattractive no matter what.

No. I'm a 50 year old combat vet (Desert Storm). I've also grossed about $3.5 million in income (IT field) and am now retired.
Didn't marry and have kids until my late 30s...now regret not having done it much sooner.

I realise that's not you OP, but the guy on the right is still ugly though. He doesn't stand a chance unless the women he goes after are ugly too. Unless maybe he's really rich or something like that to offset the looks.

>reverse image search
>leddit
Nice bait

Oh shit it's rehosted, I just outed myself as a reddit user oh no