Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-bannon-chances-full-term-25th-amendment-a7995736.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Picture taken in London. Next.

/thread

its the liberals / the left they are cancer

London is in Ohio.
Next.

Oh, great. Sup Forums's bots are now a) starting and b) spamming their own threads.

London England. Old bait is old.

proof?
1st i heard of that it is a lefty/antifa

too much freedom causes this kind of autistic shit

lololol its a white man too. liberal whites have a lot of self loathing. and they actually get mad when they're called cucks.

tagged as Democratic party
they have those over there too?

You can't stand up to us. The Left are Golden Warriors of Freedom and Patriotism. We own you, we run you, and we always will.

22,500,000 search results for the pic how about some proof

we just need to purge your kind already and get it over with

tell it to the NFL and their empty fucking seats

Getting a medal for showing up isn't winning

Step up fucking pussy. You won't enjoy the coma I put you in.

yup nor is shooting up a country music concert

Well, whether you idiot cunts like it or not, this is what it comes down to.

It's time for asshole rapist cunt Trump to WALK AWAY.

yea rigghhttttt

Just GET HIM GONE, America! Take your country back!

zero proof
just like russia

I live in America in a hipster city and I never see anyone like this, or if I do they're generally friendly despite the fact I'm a pretty conventional straight white dude.

Basically these folks are minimal as far as % of population and whenever I interact with them they're cool enough.

Time to resign failure. You're not up to this.

screw proof, or facts
muh feelings

Share the source of that?

Because I always believed it to be from an anti-trump rally

The Trump nightmare is over thank god. Just about to hustle him out the door in handcuffs. Don't do that again, America. NO MORE FUCKING CONSERVATIVES!!!

No. I'm a 50 year old combat vet (Desert Storm). I've also grossed about $3.5 million in income (IT field) and am now retired.
Didn't marry and have kids until my late 30s...now regret not having done it much sooner.
OP asked for "advice". This is mine.

it was

IT WERE TEH RUSSIANS!!!11!!!!!@

You guys do realise he was VOTED in, and he's you're president (I'm assuming you're American), unless you assassinate him, nothing you do is going to change that, because none of us are important, saying "not my president" isn't going to change anything

Oh *insert place i'm not from*, how did you let it get to this?

She's right though...

We let women vote.

it's been going steadily downhill since the early 1800's when we started letting men without their own land vote

Don't forget to include he never left the Paris Accord at all.

LOL. It doesn't work that way. You have to have constituents. A base. He has nothing.

All Blacks = NOPE
All Women = NOPE
All Latinos = NOPE
All Union = NOPE
All Muslims = NOPE
All Congresspeople = NOPE
All Senators = NOPE
All Military = NOPE

Get the picture? He's nothing to us. He's a manager. Nobody wants him around, he doesn't speak to the people, he doesn't speak on TV, he doesn't address the press, he isn't allowed to appear in public.

Get it yet? We're prepping to remove him. That is all. He's going to be impeached, removed and forgotten.

That's how this works. He is not president and no amount of gnashing your teeth or crying is going to change it. Welcome to reality.

Well at least in his first 30 days he managed to enthusiastically suck the circumcised cock of Israel like a good little goy, .

Dubs ends the thread with 100% truth. Trump is not the president and never will be.

/thread

Trips 6's makes it bulletproof. Trump the cancer is not our president.

Scotfag here.

The real reason Trump is in power for a temporary stay is simple, they put him up to defeat Clinton, because the only way they could stop her getting in the Whitehouse was to put Trump up and use Charisma on overdrive.

Unfortunately for the Senate/Congress it is actually harder than they thought to impeach him, but they will after the 1st year when it shows GDP down, National Debt soaring and Employment down.

He is just a puppet president, nothing special.

Not the first time a country has used a puppet leader to make way for someone they wanted.

That's not how that works, at the moment he IS your president, maybe that'll change, but at this time he is the president of the U.S.

Welcome to reality.

If nothing else we'll drum him out on a psych eval. There is ZERO chance he will finish out this term.

Things just didn't work out. Trump should have been removed back in June. We need to step it up and get him gone. Fucking traitor, bigot, and racist cannot lead us. Will not lead us.

as Bannon said, it's goign to be the 25th amendment that will bring the Trumpster down

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-bannon-chances-full-term-25th-amendment-a7995736.html

Well said "Scotfag"

a small, underrated kek

I've never actually seen a person like this, even at local rallies. Do people believe this is some majority?

Let's not do this ever again. It's time to close the book on the Republican Party and the alt-right fascists in general. If they take it to the streets, we have them just where we want them. Lock and load, brothers. Lock and load. We got work to do.

Lol we're the majority. You're the one who spam and use bots. Hillary proved that.

Most Americans agree, Trump is a failure. We could have told you that. But you dipshits and your Benghazi and emails....

You fucked yourselves, conservatives. You picked the wrong horse and he's destroying the Republican Party. (Not that it was going to be around much longer anyway).

Look at his American flag tat.

7 years

What are you gonna do about the right, whine about it and make empty threats because you hold no power (and neither do I)?

Love to see a loser FAIL!

He's 72 years old and struggling with heart disease, diabeetus and obesity. Keep dreaming, kid.

That edge

The average conservative does not pick the candidate.

It's gonna be GREAT to see him in prison!

The problem is, Hillary could have been worse, and that's the problem, but I guess there's no way to know now

Steve Brannon thinks Muslims are pure evil and is a total wank, I doubt 25th Amendment will be the reason Trump will impeached.

Don't trust anything Bannon says.

Don't leave Trump alone with little girls!

just remember, this is the future you chose

We warned you he was 100% corrupt and incompetent. But you couldn't listen. Your fears of a strong woman, Benghazi, those emails.

Cowardly uneducated white men did this to us. To America. Fucking Bird Sanctuary idiot faggots and Trump.

The paedophile point is just allegations, meaning there's no proof, therefore by you're laws, he's innocent. It makes sense for someone to accuse him of rape, he's hated by a large amount of people and is extremely wealthy, someone could've just seen an opportunity to make some money and took it. Since there's no proof, you have no point.

the only thing hillary proved is how insufferable the american public finds her

sound like a faggot yourself

But yet if it was anyone else but Trump, being accused of Child Molestation you know for a fact the majority of people would be baying for blood.

Nigga nobody likes the jets

Adding no points and whining at people, typical

a strong woman? HAH! she was just riding on bill's coattails

>We run you, for about 10-15 continually more violent years until the communism is ripe enough for a dictator to emerge and begin killing his own people when he gets frustrated enough to decide human dignity is either doesn't exist or is simply in his way

How many times do we have to cure this social disease before it's gone for good, eh? It's time to bury communism so deep it will never haul it's bloated sack of false promises back to the surface where it can do what it does and kill, maim, humiliate.

When you kill these people don't even think "I'm killing a person", when you kill a communist you are saving the lives of 10 non-communists.

This, I will be extremely dissapointed if I don't get to shoot these "people" and remove them from my society. Keep encouraging and teasing them, don't let them slink back into the darkness to make their little plans about how they're going to suck up all human dignity in the universe and turn it into a 3rd world shitstain so boring that if aliens are watching us they'd leave, the exobiologist's equivalent of changing the channel.

>CNN poll

LMAO

Just like the constitution was changed to have Electoral Colleges etc, so that the congress and senate could control votes?

I'm all for dumping drumpf, but unfortunately, like it or not, the KKKs very existence is a very important part of our democracy.

The fact that a deplorable organization that the vast majority of people do not support, favor, align with, or embrace and generally reject, is allowed to exist is incredibly important.

Once the government bans/outlaws organizations like that, we're all fucked because then they or the general populace can pick and choose under whatever ridiculous guidelines they want, to simply arrest any member of any organization they like for anything.

So a bunch of hillbillies drink some beer in the woods, threaten to kill everyone who is not like them (and themselves - FYI; being taken into the woods and threatened with death and a loaded gun to your head is part of the KKK initiation rights), spew hatred and end up going back to pump gas, or run the their cash register at the local supermarket on Monday morning.

Big fucking deal. The majority of them will actually never do much harm to anyone but themselves through the course of their lives.

The ones who do the worst damage are politicians who side with corporations and give them a wide berth to do as they like to the American people.

If we had any sense in us, all of us would drop our petty b.s. and DEMAND THE HEADS OF THE C.E.O.s OF EQUIFAX ON A STAKE!

These scumbags ALLOWED A BREACH TO THEIR SECURITY, IN JULY OF THIS YEAR, THAT RESULTED IN HALF OF THE U.S. POPULATION'S SS#s and other data to be stolen and released out into the spurring cesspool of filth that is the dark web.

HALF THE U.S. POPULATION IS NOW AT RISK FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE FORTHCOMING SOLUTION WILL BE? FUCKING BAR CODES AND CHIPS IMPLANTED UNDER SKIN UNDER THE GUISE OF "PROTECTING YOU"

so now everyone just hates everyone? its not restricted to race anymore? good job America. keep letting the media feed your hate. you idiots are brainwashed and don't even know it. but hey, at least its super funny to call each other niggers as we all kill each other because we're different. keep up the good work. can't wait for everyone to kill each other until no ones left. poppa bless...

Bunch of left leaning faggot commie scum in here

b-b-b-but CNN said it was true!

Sad isn't when Americans want to kill other Americans because they exercise their constitutional rights to free speech.

Makes Americans very hypocritical which is why most people on this planet aren't a fan of most Americans and their government.

Because we gave women and niggers rights

>Quoting a designated street shitter who got into universities here through Liberal programs.
LOL!

what? didn't the kkk hang niggers? or am i thinking of a different hate group? i guess when they were literally beating niggers to death they must've just been kidding around! there's no way the kkk would actually harm anyone! thanks for clearing that up user. you're a genius!

I am not american, but:
Please keep trump as long as possible. From the outside it's very entertaining to see him reacting like a 14 years old on twitter. Plus, he is weakening USA on the international scene and that is good.

The KKK is more known to be anti-black, but they are essentially anti-protestant, jews, chinese, etc were all targets for them and they did kill them too.

You hate FACTS and reality......

Thought you degenerates were moving to Canada? Guess Mexico did not want you lot.........

You lost......Now either;
a. Shut the fuck up and get back to work (hhhhmmmmm you have no jobs)
b. Move to Canada as you promised (ooh you expect others to pay for your shitty choices)
c. Kill yourselves (would be cheaper for everyone)

Nothing like corrupt Cry Bullies acting like the BORG from Startrek..... well We are not Yale Drones...We have INDEPENDENT THOUGHT