Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F1ect8H58c
youtube.com/watch?v=R36wU7kzo3M
youtube.com/watch?v=EYIshmi45gk&t=608s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're right, i cant name a better trash album

Come on, nigger.

Reign in blood

2nd best. Solo's in Rust in Peace are alot better than Peace Sells in my opinion.

easy

could name 5 more

Blackwater Park

>>>Thrash
not djent and prog,gtfo

I concur. GOAT Thrash album

Ghost Reveries was better imo

Do people still listen to djent?
I know it was popular with highschoolers 8 years ago but I thought it would die out by now

>alot
Opinion discarded

I hate it,found 2 ok-ish djent bands randomly on youtube,they are still making albums,so is meshugah but idk really

name a better death metal album
>protip: you can't

those are fucking great

Best commercial speed metal album ever in US

Sodom, Testament, Death Angel, Exodus, Overkill, Kreator all bands I'd rather listen to then Megadeth (I do love Megadeth btw)

If I had to pick my top 3 fav thrash it would be Death Angel, Kreator and Testament but there are tons of others I adore

This one!

I hated the mid 90's era of Megadeth so much

Holy Wars is the greatest song ever so you win.

UFO, Uriah Heap, Porcupine Tree, Umphreys Mcgee, Faith No More

It's been said before but seriously loved Metallica's first few albums but I just can't enjoy fully anything after "And Justice For All"

There was only 2 songs I liked on the black album and everything after that was toast

not thrash but best album

The Cure is the most poetic band of all time to you right?

Not Djent. They influenced it but technically aren’t djent.
Also that album is thrash/extreme/prog mixed. Fuck off elitist prick

Fuck that scooby doo chase music, that band has the equivalent of the same type fan base that disturbed and Korn had in the early 2000's

This is correct

>did you mean
(((Holy Wars)))

None of these are actually thrash. Thrash is just a marketing term applied to speed metal. Thrash is skateboard punk like Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, Cryptic Slaughter and Suicidal Tendencies.

McFrick you

who gives a shit what the name is we all know what subject we're talking about here

What's the matter, no one ever told you Slayer is really a death metal band?

fuck right
nothing beats Marty in Tornado of souls

Slayer sucks ass In my opinion. Too heavy for my liking

It's almost like they're a in a separate, heavier genre, right?

Yes, what did you think I meant?

thrash is not a real genre, thrash metal is a real genre. then again im arguing with a nigger who called cryptic slaughter skateboard punk and not crossover/ proto-grindcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=_F1ect8H58c

^probably the most underrated of classic thrash metal

Artillery is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=R36wU7kzo3M

That's speed metal.

If slayer is Death Metal then you need to say the same about Venom, Kreator and bands like Warbringer.

It's still "Thrash" it's just "Thrashier Thrash" played in more minor and diminished styles more often. Then there is the discussion of Araya's vocal style which has never been "Death Metal" Testament has been closer to the Death Metal genre then Slayer

if the riffs are the focus of the songs, its thrash metal. thrash is ultimately all about the juicy riffs.

what the metal genre with the focus on the nigger called?

Slaughter of the Vatican by EXHORDER

That's a speed metal kill'em all is the only album that can truly be described as thrash

I second that

Deathcore

Lost

Music I like

Slayer, Faith No More, Soundgarden, Lazerhawk, Motörhead, Megadeth, Kreator, Led Zeppelin, Eric B and Rakim, Behold The Arctopus, Blotted Science, Dream Theater, Olivier Messiaen, Philip Glass, Strapping Young Lad, Intervals, Pink Floyd, Alice In Chains, Bjork, Warbringer, Mozart, E.S Posthumus, Rob Dougan, Unkle, Devin Townsend, Steve vai, Ozzy, Cloudkicker, Opeth, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Beethoven, Warmen, Septic Flesh, Blackalicious, Venom, Fatboy Slim, Daft Punk, The Misfits, Satyricon, Death, Control Denied, Sanctuary, Queensryche, Black Label Society, Pain Of Salvation, Queen, The Beatles, Kings X, Symphony X, Behemoth , Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, Burzum, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Mayan, Hella, Andy McKee, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Joe Satriani, White Zombie, Circus Maximus, Unleash the Archers, Manowar, The Who, Elvis, The Monkeys, Heart, Battlebeast, Frank Sinatra, Rotting Christ, Devildriver, Marty Friedman, John 5, Talk Talk, Eurythmics, Immortal, Judah's Priest and More!

>implying it isn’t common knowledge that this is the best thrash album

Done.

Edgy try hard rocker chick between the ages 14 - 20

Detected

How's your skateboard and green hair doing?

This album slaughters all the hipsters and poseurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=EYIshmi45gk&t=608s

Good album but not trash metal, its melodic death metal

Please quick doing karate kicks in the mosh pit

Annihilator - Never Neverland

Why hasn't destruction been mentioned lads?

I hate thrash but that album is a fucking masterpiece. Hmmm. This one comes close, in my opinion. Can't really think of anything else. I would say something by Slayer, but all of their shit is great, so I can't pick one album by them.