*Cough*

*Cough*
>Be me
>Have a friends with benefits relationship with a guy
>He's fucking hot.. a 8/10
>He's into the same shit I am
>He starts showing signs of liking another girl
>I freak out
>I accidentally fuck up and.. kinda break the trust by getting with another guy (kinda)
(Im switching up the story a bit so if he goes through /b he doesnt know its me)
>We both confront each other about this
>Hes mad at me because I kinda did some stuff with another guy
>I tell him it was reasonable since he was acting like he liked another girl
(Which turns out he does kinda want to fuck this girl but doesnt want to be with her)
>We work things out and we've been together for about 5 months
>He brings up what happened before as an excuse to not trust me as much

Fuck he's using this against me
What the fuck do I do.
He's legitimately the person i want to stay with for a long time
He's actually fucking nice and likes me back

What pisses me off more is that he keeps up bringin up girls he "Would fuck" but wouldnt get together with cuz he wants to be with me

Ffs am I "dating" a fuckboy?

Yes now treat that little fuck boy the way your ment too .... peg the fuck out of him

>Ffs am I "dating" a fuckboy?
yes, and your ass probably shows signs of wear, faggot.

Pegging

When a woman fucks a man in theasswith a strap-ondildo.

It’s shit like this that makes me wonder why I never pursued the path of the wizard ...

>He's actually fucking nice and likes me back
No he's not. You talked about it like adults, resolved to move on and now he's being a dick about it. That's not 'nice'.

Thats it. I dont really think hes a fuckboi because he's actually mad at the guy who knew abt the relationship me and "fuckboi" had and still agreed to hook up with me.

Plus he protects me all the time and always gets pissed when other guys hit on me

You're a faggot kill yourself

Not suicidal yet :P Redpill me?

Sit down, talk again, point out he's being a douche.

If he can't learn from that, move on. Because he's going to hold it against you for a long time and that's not worth it.

The problem is i dont want to lose him.

He's legitemately the only guy ive ever known who's just so identical to me, and im scared if i do talk abt it to him he'll just fuck off

I wish you’d just fuck off

Tbh If shits that bad and i lose him im never gonna have an actual relationship ever again and turn into a camgirl lmao

Short term loss for long term gain. It's like ripping a band-aid off, it fucking sucks immediately but at some point you'll be like "wow, I'm glad I did that".

Maybe you'll sit down, talk and everything will be wonderful. But look at it this way, if he's unwilling to try not treating you poorly for some perceived slight, are you really, really sure this is the person you want to spend more time with? Generally, one person not trusting the other is a huge, major red flag. As is being so unhappy with your partners behaviour you gotta make a thread on the net.

Tits or gtfo

There we go, was waiting for this one

I was more curious on a male input, Like do males usually look at other girls and say "damn id fuck that, but i like my bitch better. so i wont fuck that"
or is it a douchebag move my "bf" is making?

I don't know if you are a girl or not. If you are one than you should stick to the rule.

Tits or gtfo!

>I "kinda" was with another man.
You DEFINITELY broke his trust in you.
But then, he's talking about cheating on you all the time. So the two of you "kinda" deserve each other. Neither one of you want to commit to monogamy.
Would you trust you?
Why do you trust him when he keeps telling you he wants to cheat on you?

Everyone looks, and everyone finds someone else attractive at some point. Anyone who says they don't is a liar.

Whether they discuss that with their SO is down to the relationship, some consider it rude, some don't.

It's a douchebag move. It's normal to keep those thought to oneself. He has no discretion at all.

sounds to me like he reminding you that there are others he would like to fuck but it's only you he wants/needs also you shouldn't have "accidentally" got with another guy. you "accidentally" cheated.

Guys are creatures that will look at other girls regardless. It's not like he went and cheated on you or did any particular activity. You on the other hand went and cheated on him and then give him shit for what he was saying? Kys OP

You're just a dumb slut

/thread

you will lose this relationship because you seem to only want your own thoughts on it reinforced. you are shit at relationships and you super fucked up.

What if im a trap?

close redpill but still nah, need more enthusiasm to want to kill myself. Plus ive never talked abt wanting to fuck another guy in front of him ever but he constantly does it, i accept i cheated on him before but i do stil regret it. its not like i forgot about it

it's his way of coping with the fact that you cheated is talking about people he would like to fuck but he wouldn't do so. it's a form of passive agressive punishment

Yes, I'll admit, he's not the most sensitive guy seeing as he said that to your face, but
1. Atleast he isn't saying it nor doing it behind your back
2. Regret doesn't mean shit. Trust is god damn near impossible to rebuild, especially in a short relationship like this where you cheated on him.
Sure he's a douche, but he'd be a dumb cuck douche if he decides to stay with you.

Wait a second. Fuck me I'm an illiterate retard. It was a FWB relationship?? Then why would you give a shit? Why would he give a shit? You're not dating and haven't commited to each other. He's got no reason to strictly be with only you.

>you went with another one just because you were afraid to lose him

You're a cunt of the worst type and things are faring way too well for you. I hope he leaves you. That's true for another reason: you gave us 0 and this /b is actually replying to you.
I miss /b the way it was and I wish you the worst.

/thread

>friends with benefits
>expecting commitment

tbh you're both retarded.

it was a complicatged fwb, we were supposed to be commited but we wouldnt label it as a relationship anyways /thread

You broke the trust by fucking another guy, of course he cant trust you as much. If you care about it that much then talk about it with him and earn it back

He literally wants you to say:

"Ok, you can fuck that one girl once so we are even, and after that we both commit to each other fully..."

You are the fuck boy, he like some one and didnt do shit, you broke the cricle and as De Niro say once you break the circle... you dun and goofed and betrayed your partner instead having some ball and talking to him before hand you tried to get even and or stroke his jealousy

Dude i NEVER mentioned fucking anyone else, nor did i even have an interest in anyone else. I felt like complete shit after i hooked up with this one guy. I've legit tried to say i was sorry for what i did every goddamn day. Also he talked abt fucking other girls before iever cheated on him.

I didnt fuck him i just legit made out and cuddled

These are the truest posts in this thread. You both clearly aren't cut out for FWB and if you had sat and talked it out properly instead of fucking other people you could have been together.

But as says, the trust is now broken and probably will never be repaired. Look elsewhere it's over. You both had your chance but decided to be greedy

Edit: Im not taking his side either because I know full well he probably would have fucked someone else by now if he had the chance. Its harder for men to get laid obviously

Im married and I can talk about fucking people and the spourse does care, they could say the would fun or whatever (though one should avoid talking about people they know like spouses friend of course). It doesnt matter if you went the whole way is like a shitty cheater argument I didnt do oral sex I was just sitting then then my dick was being sucked... etc One anything like this happen to any extent trust can never fully be restored it wil lalways be in the back of there mind whispering. It also doesnt matter if you felt "bad" if I murder someone and I feel bad it doesnt change anything

Well if you were just friends with benefits to begin with, it's obvious he's gna be a fuckboy. You can't change the root of the problem, it's just how you guys are, so don't expect this relationship to have a lot of trust cuz of how shitty of a foundation it started with.

this

If you want to be together and you think he wants to be together with you then try confronting him about it. If you're too scared to confront him and you never do it's not a relationship worth keeping guessing that you want commitment...Hope it works out

If it wasn't mutually exclusive at the time you didnt cheat. If he's being a little bitch about that tell him straight. Get over it or get lost basically.

Not a fuckboy just a butthurt faggot.

Thats the asnwer i was looknig for

as repeatedly seen throughout history, you're only tolerated because you live in a materially-bloated former apex culture which is in the throws of collapse. both before and after such historical collapses, you'd be ostracized/killed. once said collapsing culture fails and hordes perish, you're likely to be ostracized and killed. this is because your sexual identity/conduct is nonproductive, especially during world crisis and technological deficit. world population will ebb and wane, but when the shit hits the fan- and/or when colonization is a priority- you'll be the cancer. again. do the extrapolations. your rationalized sexual identity could never produce--- you.

>looknig

You're full of shit, OP. Why would you want to ruin someone's life with a long term relationship you broke from the start? Think about it. Also you sound like an unsatisfied whore that just needs to suck a lot of dicks in order to be happy. Long term relationship, being an e-whore or even sucking a lot of dicks won't ever satisfy your needs. Just save the guy's life and end the relationship ASAP. Or the very least thing you could do is just admit what you did. You filthy cheating slut.

so, you didn't like the idea of him thinking about fucking other people, so you go and do exactly what you didnt want him to do

your'e a hypocrit, and two faced manipulative cunt. so he should mistrust you, who tf solves a possible problem by mirroring the problem

Faggots, mgtows, neet virgins, is there any hope left, all these boardies are beta

>He starts showing signs of liking another girl
>Hes mad at me because I kinda did some stuff with another guy
>He brings up what happened before as an excuse to not trust me as much
Of coarse he can't trust you. You broke his trust.
>He's legitimately the person i want to stay with for a long time
Wanting and doing isn't the same thing. From what I see he might want to fuck someone else but seems dedicated. Where as you seem like you might want to be dedicated in the long run but just seem like you're the one that has 0 control over themselves, not him. In the end
thinking

/thread

you must kill yourself to restore balance to the cosmos. it is the only way.

you "freak out" and get with another guy, what do you think that looks like to him? that you could just be a cheating bitch. is he "dating" a cheating bitch? don't you think that's how it could look to him? that's a big fucking deal to someone if you casually fuck over their emotional trust to get with someone. anyways if you really love him/her then be honest and tell them