Why do people go to university? Blue collar work is much more valuable to society than white collar professions

Why do people go to university? Blue collar work is much more valuable to society than white collar professions.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-17/ex-google-engineers-launch-otto-completely-driverless-truck-testing-underway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

They are too soft they choose an easy life behind the desk. Ausbildungen werden immer weniger angenommen obwohl der Bedarf immer größer wird. Bald ist ein Uni Abschluss so wertlos wie in den USA.

Trades is a meme. It is so strangled with nepotism that its impossible to get in.

Blue collar work will be automated in the next 10-20 years.
Enjoy ruining your body working for pennies to be replaced by a machine.

I fully agree

If blue collar workers weren't paid next to nothing, then I would much rather spend my day doing physical labour. The current job is eating away at my health.

“The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people.”

We are physical animals and we need to labour. Instead the corporations (health, gym, etc) profit out of our lack in reaching our physical bodily activities and rights.

isn't science a white collar profession? medicine? white collar jobs invent things that make blue collar jobs easier and safer, right?

10-20 years... You're a dip shit.

Because you don't become a hip investment banker, lawyer or advertising executive like in the movies by working in a factory. It's not sexy, it's not fashionable. It's... German.

everyone can do blue collar work, but not everybody is qualified for white collar professions
that's why its usually paid more
I dont think the guys who work in the local mines can do a good enough job as a lawyer or a businessman

This has been repeated annually for at least a century.

There won't be much blue collar work left in 5-10 years. Truck driving was the last American job that didn't need a college degree. It is the most popular job in the US, however it will be replaced with automated robots soon.

>truck driving will be replaced by robots soon
You betcha, champ.

I'm a boilermaker/welder. I don't like my job, but I don't hate my job. It's weird.

Universities will be soon completely irrelevant. I guess they already are. All practical knowledge will be taught in large companies, more effectively, cheaply and without the pompous attitude.

Here you are ashamed if you work in education. This means you are failure.

>I don't like my job, but I don't hate my job. It's weird.
Cause you know deep down, that your money is going towards helping refugees :^) Stay cucked, my leafy friend.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-17/ex-google-engineers-launch-otto-completely-driverless-truck-testing-underway

Thanks, friend. #trudeauyouth

>Truck driving was the last American job that didn't need a college degree.

um....there are thousands of blue collar types jobs other than truck driving you retard

I do blue collar work while I study computing science.

When I graduate I would still love to also work in the mines for a period. Or on a ship or so, because one does only live once.

But what about the other way around? I think it's the same issue

This. It's mostly due to the corrupt, cronyist nature of the unions.

I work at a desk and most days, today included, I'd rather be dead. Which is good I guess because this sedentary life is slowly killing me.

>Or on a ship or so
I've worked on one, you are deluded, you dont want to work such a job, just search for the ones that pay the most and you can fit into your schedule

There is a place in civilized society for white collar jobs, and as someone with the intelligence and predisposition to fill one such job, I struggle reconciling that we don't live in a civilized society and I may inevitably leave university and enter right into the management of the spic-nig cycle.

Sorry but that fingerless roadway concept will never take off. It would be more applicable to just build a new rail system. People won't take to robots as soon as they start getting into accidents. Then to suggest 54 footers will be automated?

You're dreaming.

why bother slaving away when i can make twice as much fucking around on the Internet at my desk job

>Paying the most

I do it mostly for the experience. The money is great, but if I would work on a ship it would be
to experience that type of work. Life is about adventure and experience, and I want to gain it where possible.

It would also be more feasible, pleasant, and sustainable for the productive class to reclaim American cities so that they can walk, bike, and take public transport to work while using non-automated cars, high speed trains, and planes to travel longer distances. This will likely never happen though because whites fleeing from blacks in America has been a huge driver of technological progress and will probably continue to be.

i've worked a few blue collar jobs with a few white collar workers.
not everyone is qualified to do blue collar work

once i even worked with an ex secretary, who was too dumb to do factory work. i know it's hard to believe, but it's true. our task was super simple tho
>open huge carton box on pallet
>put huge plastic bag in box
>let it fill with empty plastic bottles
>store in an empty warehouse

she quit after 1 day, cause she couldn't handle it lol

Because you need to be a man, capable of labor when needed.
If you remain depended on other the rest of your life because you can only sit at a desk no woman would be attracted

just go on a workout regime

To automatically bypass years of grunt work through showing average intellect and becoming the foreman/Boss of the blue collard peasants

>valuable to society
>blue collar

That's funny. Filth who waste their time doing blue collar work instead of striving to be the best they can are degenerate slackers who deserve to be replaced easily.

Lol women are attracted to wealth more than anything. My gf has never been more sexually attracted to me than right now and that's because I just let her start working part time.

But don't you want to be the strong alpha male that can take care of everything himself?

Or call everybody from your desk..

How does holding a white collar job suddenly make you incapable of labor?

>Why do people go to university?

They think they will make more money, and some do, also white collar work is less physical.

It's a black and white only world for pol

oh my bad I thought it was just white

Most companys dont hire Univesity plebs anymore here in the building buisness as foreman/department leader. They simply dont know what is happening.

be me go to trades school. work 10 months go to college for 2 months do this for 4 years. become a journeyman electrician. make 100k a year. work with the men laughing not worrying about toxic women at work. am on my feet doing productive stuff all day not getting fat or out of shape. can see my progress each day. instead of turning off my computer just to turn it on again to transfer more data like most people's jobs these days.

I can take care of everything myself and all I have to do is write a check. That's alpha as fuck.

>implying
If anything, a lot of the lower skill white collar shit like accountants are far easier to automate.

yeah I'll bet you do enjoy """working""" with men

people grow up with their teachers telling them it's the most important thing to go to college.

Because everyone should be able to reach their full potential. Plus you need white collar leaders to building anything more than a small shack.

Have you seen blue collar women? It's a sad lot but I have no choice but to be blue collar so it's my fate to be stuck with landwhale whores.

At least if you go to a university you have a chance to get a skinny whore.

>Blue collar work will be automated in the next 10-20 years.
kek

That's like the faggots who think automating semi trucks is as easy as keeping it at a certain speed and in between the white lines on an interstate.