Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

I need some advice.

One of my friends had a girlfriend they lived together for 4 years.

He has full custody of his daughter (8 years old) from a previous relationship. His girlfriend accepted his daughter and raised her as her own this included bathing her, feeding her, taking her to school etc...

One day while he was at work she sent him a message saying by the time he got home she'd already have left the country because she was going back to Portugal.

She told him she no longer gave a shit about him or his daughter. (This happened 4 months ago)

They are now speaking again and she has told him she does not want to come back. He asked her if he moved to Portugal would she give him another chance. She said she would only be able to tell when she saw him again.

So Sup Forums how do I convince this pussy whipped guy that he shouldn't move his daughter to Portugal (because Portugal is a shithole and the education system sucks) and that he should stay here instead because she's a cunt?

I compared him to a service dog who sits at its handlers gravestone waiting for its master to come back even though the master is dead.

Am I wrong in this? Should I support him instead?

I don't know... this is typical woman behavior.
Have you tried bringing him to a strip club?

If your friend actually cares about his daughter, he will stay right where he is. The girl's stability is much more important than some cunt who has proven she doesn't give a fuck about him.

Mind your business.take care of you

Your friend is a fucking autistic retard.

Tell him to stop being such a fucking faggot.

Delete her on everything, hit gym, spend a couple days on tinder banging random chicks, then hit a dating site.

>Inb4 faggot dating sites are for losers.

Ops friend is kind of a loser. Single parents are fucking failures. Dating sites will help prevent him from wasting time on people again and again who ghost him after learning about his old daughter.

A toddler is one thing, his daughter is too old to ever see her dads gf as more than a gf.

tell him to be realistic and think about his daughter who is the future of his life, not an ex

Well where would he be staying? Where are you?

He should go before the jew in chief gets us all nuked.

Yep, hes been fucking chick after chick by my count I reckon hes fucked 5 different chicks since she left but not been able to actually rebound it seems.

He hit the gym with me, and he did bang random chicks. He's not a failure for being a single father she was 17 and he was 19 (The mother became a prostitute shortly after giving birth and doing heroin) hence why he was able to get full custody.

I don't know how to tell him that he doesn't listen.

He would either be living in a hostel or his ex's house (The Ex's mother's house). I am in the UK.

Why did she run off?

>I don't know how to tell him that he doesn't listen.
Is he a man or a child? How old?

>having friends
>leffitor spacing
fuckoff ye cunt, aint nobody giv a sht bout yo opinyawn or is a reel fwend.
look at how quick she left his worthless ass, that's how people see other people. get real faggit

Hes 27

uhm... Women?

lol
do you realize what you just fucking said?

Your dumbass adult friend of 19 years of age had unprotected sex with a highschool junior/MAYBE senior, even though she clearly had to have redflags since she shortly became a prostitute/ junkie, got her pregnant.

Then best of all, this dumb fuck with Im guessing NO future or decent career since he was 19, decided the best idea was to raise her himself.

kek

Tell him to visit before deciding to move

27 isn't too old to slap by the way, if he's talking crazy
I don't know how mature this person is, we may have it all wrong

Yes, he was a fucking idiot, there's no doubt about that ther is also no defending that. Not only was he having unprotected sex he was also driving without a license, dealing drugs and running a fuel card scam type thing.

What I was saying is. His daughter was born, he sued for custody and won, and then he moved to England with his daughter on his lonesome and got away from the ghetto life he began fresh here.

Yeah he's not a Doctor or an Engineer but he works as a mechanic for a reputable garage.

The way I see it he grew up after coming to England.

LOGZ

Dude its okay to have friends that have done stupid shit but you need to think in the eyes of a stranger.

Single dad with lower middle class income at best, emotionally insane, etc.

he seems like a good fella, just a little too invested into the girl from portugal.

I can guarantee you that someone is probaly holding her hostage, probaly gonna kill her if she goes back. yeha ok i'm kidding i dont really know.

But on a real note, keep staying his friend. he sounds like a good guy and he'll get over it. just convince him to stay longer untill he stops caring for the woman.

Regardless.

I know its a shit idea for him to move to Portugal after a chick who one day woke up booked a flight and fucked off.

I've told him he needs to think about his daughter. The school system isnt the same, she will have to either drop back a few years or repeat the fifth grade over and over until she is on par. This only gets me the reply that he will help her and that she is smart so she will manage just fine.

The job situation over there is less than ideal but he is still adamant on moving there.

he is 27 now, you gotta read the thread bro.

I mean I figured since his daughter was 8 he would be 27...

Bro, I won't lie to you, this chick was fucking hot as fuck, hes been fucking even hotter chicks since her but he still wont get over this bitch.

Pic related..

jesus christ, your friend must be one sexy mfucker.

but like i said, keep ya chin up and try to keep him home as long as possible. the hard hit of a big loss always happens after 3-4 months. and it takes half your relationship to get over it. its a long ass time but its just the truth.

at first he will deny whats better, but give in and then just live a little in pain untill he doesnt care anymore.

i'm out, keep helping your friend. you are like me my brother, i have no friends that would do this kind of work for me.

Pic related, its me.

Thing is the big hit aint going to happen as she keeps leading him on..

"They are now speaking again and she has told him she does not want to come back. He asked her if he moved to Portugal would she give him another chance. She said she would only be able to tell when she saw him again."

Sounds like she left for another person but realized that moving back to him would make him look in control. bitch is fucking crazy, your friend is just blind and in love and feels like she would take care of his daughter.

Dunno man, tight situation.