What's the best way to get rid of her Sup Forums? Started talking on tinder 4 days ago and already needy as fuck...

What's the best way to get rid of her Sup Forums? Started talking on tinder 4 days ago and already needy as fuck, anybody want her?
I'll give you her number, tell her youre me and was just going as a different name to stay "safe"

I can't tell if she's retarded or foreign.
So have fun

Has she seen what you look like?

Polish name

Not at all. Only through tinder but you can say it was a fake number, fake name, fake profile. And she'll fuckin fall for it I swear. It's like I've been talking to a 10 year old, so I thought someone could both get her off my back and have fun with it at the same time.

I'll take her but i need her Snapchat or something. Tell her that you're a catfish and that you were using a fake number and then get her snapchat and i'll msg her from there

I don't think she has snapchat but she keeps trying to get me to add her on Skype, does that work?

Tell her to make a snapchat. But tbh i'm getting hints of catfishing tbh

Well shit she's got one. So how do you want me to set this up? Send this?

Changing "her" to "you" ofcourse

yesa yes do it

Yea send that i'll take it from here, cheers user

Also tell her you won't be using that number you were texting her with

Okay but when you message her just say her name. That how she'll know it's who she thinks it is. I'll add that to the text hold on a sec

Kk lmk when its a go

Balls in your court

Tell her to add back my snapchat. Tell her its the one with 1992 in it

Done

Do you have nudes of her?

>be me
>messages girl about this
>yfw
>when youre both fuked
>ggfags.jpg

Tell her to add the one ending in zza

just post her nudes and have done.

>this thread

nigga do you not know how to text? seriously?
i'm sorry?

>oh shit, is everything okay?

>are you pregnant?

i could come up with 20 things more interesting and less submissive than this shit

I'm not OP fucking idiot