Wtf happened to her?

Wtf happened to her?

youtube.com/watch?v=-sQS0p0fKSs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFvXOChyqdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's like 40 now, she's struggling to remain revelant. So if cutting off her hair and pretending to be "woke" does it then that's what she'll do.

She made a song about kissing girls

MK Ultra

Hillary Clinton happened. Literally.

She's going through her woke phase.

All she had before was a slight shock value with "I kissed a girl", but now that it got old she has nothing else other than cutting her hair and dumb shit like that.

You can literally see the fear and lostness in her eyes. She was probably blackmailed into doing this.

hitler did nothing wrong

Another "woke" white women who needs attention because her career is over. Just wait 2 years and she wants to be white again.

damn this sucks

>cut hair short
>1000 yard state
That's MK Ultra

These

Anyone notice that seen she hide her boobs she is just really an anoying woman?

is this meme or do yall not leave ur house

Post-Disney effect

Kissed a girl made her relevant
Then she was hot after that
Now she ain't that hot.

It's quite simple

>MK Ultra isn't real

>John Mayer got Katy Perry's titties, Jessica Simpson's titties, Jennifer Love Hewitt's titties and Taylor Swift's tiny titties

She's a strong and independent womym now

her music is terribly bad

Taytay ended her career.

JUST

This desu

>Now she ain't that hot
i hate her as much as anyone else but i don't see how you can say this

Otep really let herself go...

her new haircut is shit, her new album is shit, her new persona is cringe, and she is on the wrong side of 30

regardless I would still seal my lips around her chili ring to suck a fart out of her asshole and hold it in like a bong rip

I'm not the only one who feels bad for her, am I? It's like watching a tortoise on its back.

Same thing that happened to Hillary and Megyn Kelly

Yeah, it's kinda sad, but it was a folly of her own making.

>John Mayer is actually a legit guitarist

She was never good

I miss Gaga

youtube.com/watch?v=xFvXOChyqdA

she let her faith fail.

she is finding out that fame is fleeting she veered off the narrow road for the sake of worldly gains and now she's learning that there are consequences to that.

but, how blessed she is that all of this is happen to her now when she still has a chance to learn from it and change her heart back to right. Some people don't find out about the consequences until it's far too late.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

God damn she's sexy

Nothing, she has always been pop trash and still is nothing more than pop trash

The last breaths of relevancy. She's going to lose anyway and easily be forgotten. I'd like for her to be remembered just for THAT singer who had to get gimmicks in her videos for endless attention

And when the election happened, she went to the far left and made a "2deep4u" music video just for the shock. She's lost control of her life, and isn't making chocolate pudding

>Hillary
>far left
How are you even able to post on this site while being this mentally retarded?