He doesn't roleplay as Rome

>He doesn't roleplay as Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217416366
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA
twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?729584-(Updated-Build-5-9-16)-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-First-Build-Release
steamcommunity.com/groups/polparadox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>playing the geographical jew

>he doesn't hoard ducats like a smart merchant

>Playing without any graphics mods

Base EU4 is ugly as fuck. I don't know how you can stand to look at that playdough shit.

does this count

> he still plays dlcversalis

Sorry, I don't play games for children.

Good goy
Saving for the shoahpocalypse

t. Civ Pro

>Playing vicky2
>mfw liberals get elected

JUST

>playing the western cuck empire
>not playing the superior eastern byzantine empire

Kys tbqh famillia

You only milk people who do. Johan always gets his pound of flesh.

>He doesnt roleplay as Papal States

I whooped that faggot Pope's ass and took his city as my capital, then made myself king of Catholicism
Poope literally on suicide watch

Not playing based Hungary

This might as well be /gsg/-lite, post more willy memes.

I agree. It's time to play a real game, like total war.

Ahh, Rome...The eternal city.
I have seen the end of days, and years from now men will say "Thus began the fall of Rome."

sure thing m80

When they create another Empire or medieval game I will

Empire was definitely the best they've made

i'm out

How does one play as Rome in CK2 without trying to fabricate a claim on the fucking pope?

what about warhammer it just came out and there are some poeple playing it on twitch

Played it, rome2 was thrash, and so is atila. Only good total war game is medieval 2

yeah it might be good but my autism want some realism and also Sup Forums within in me wants to conquer the world

Hearts of Iron is coming soon though

also no skaven feels bad man ;^(

>Play as Rome
>Genocide the Jews
>Kill Kikesus
>Spread Mithraism
>Conquer the World in the Name of Mithra

Do you even Extended Timeline?

It will, starting in 2077.

God dang, they should add the Cult of Mithras to Extended Timeline, which is the best EU4 mod since sliced France.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=217416366

I have it but its got a shit load of scripted events to make you fail if you play as Rome
Its shit

Not creating the biggest empire the world has ever known.
Not turning on all of your allies as soon as you can produce enough man power to crush France.

Not literally creating a circle of territories around an enemy to royally fuck them up.

It's what really happened, though. They also revamped it a bit, making it so that migrating tribes lose their old homeland to nearby countries or even defunct countries after the war ends. Now, the outcome is a hugely divided Europe, so if you play as West Rome and manage to hold onto Sicily, Sardinia, or even Rome and Central Italy you can start to take Europe back step by step. Also, Byzantium usually reclaims Sicily and Southern Italy if those are lost to barbarians.

Another fun scenario is Denmark, starting at some point in the ninth century when they're still Norse and have Norway in a personal union. I managed to build a Norse empire stretching from the islands off the coast of Scotland to Siberia that way.

>implying I wont

France got BTFO by Provence in this game though
It was pretty funny
Not sure how France lost to shitters like Provence

I know its what happened, its a well made mod. But I want to conquer the world as Rome I dont want to be historically accurate.

I've got HOI3, any exciting nation to play as beside the main 6?

>didn't create the Kingdom of God

If you start at an earlier date, like 200 AD, you can vassalize a barbarian tribe and feed them all the barbarian lands that border yours. That way, no invasions once the barbarians start to hit level 15.

You have to fabricate that claim. As a Roman you can't let that crazy Christian take the 8th hill. You need to seize the bishopric quickly and then holy war your way around North Africa. Once you've scipiod your way into an imperial level title, then the fun begins. Then it's Hispania and by then Gallia and the Teutonic rifraff can not stop you. Then just marry the eternal Greek and get the band back together

Hey bros, I have EU4, but I haven't played in in a while. I have all of the DLC except the Cossacks and the newer Mare Nostrum.

It's been a while since I played a game and I started one recently and noticed that they added a bunch of shit like a corruption score, made colonial nations have way more liberty desire, and some other things.

Is Mare Nostrum needed to play a proper game now?

I'm kind of annoyed that I had finally got around to understanding how this complicated game works and then they keep adding new shit to make it even more complicated. On Steam there are a bunch of recent reviews claiming the new patches make the base game shit unless you have all the DLC.

just torrent everthing

Conquer för glörius sverige pls

Check out the archive of /gsg/ on /vg/. As long you have the base game you can use the DLC you find there without any issue.

You can add pirated DLC to a legit licensed copy without problems?

I'm doing it right now with CK2, should work fine with EU4 i'd imagine.

I can even use Ironman and cuck Johan out of his precious cheevos.

How does it feel actually living in a playable county? Is your town in the game?

Without any problem what so ever. Just remember to use the Activator after every update on Steam.
Link: mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

>playing vidya
xd

Yeah, I see there's a DLC activator you can download.

Fucking awesome, I've never seen a kikier DLC policy than Paradox. Charging for the unit packs for the DLCs is absurd.

Found it, thanks Dutchbro!

>Once you've scipiod your way into an imperial level title

Kek

The only really essential DLC are Art of War and Common Sense.

Corruption raises with overextension and takes a set amount of money a month, keep this low by managing the slider in your finances.

Don't worry about colonial nations unless you're smaller than them. If you're smaller than them you're fucking up anyway.

The DLCs dont necessarily make things easier. Cossacks makes it harder.

Yeah I have a few of the DLC's disabled because they just clutter the game and make it too much shit to micromanage.

We need to have a large Sup Forums multiplayer game of EU4

That'd be fun
Can you do custom nations in multiplayer? I've never tried
It would be meme overload

Yes you can.

I am currently the mighty Tippdom Of Menora

I call Knights of Trump

>The only really essential DLC are Art of War and Common Sense.

From what I was reading in the reviews on Steam not having some of the DLC makes the AI OP because they have access to all the DLC capabilities that you don't.

>Don't worry about colonial nations unless you're smaller than them. If you're smaller than them you're fucking up anyway.

OK, I only know about it because I had a Spain game going where I colonized the fuck out of the world and didn't play for a while. Then I went back to play that game, the save had an "incompatible" exclamation point next to it, and when I loaded that save my colonial nations were all of a sudden super pissed and wanted to revolt. I think only one of them was bigger than me (Mexico maybe?), but I don't remember.

Yeah you'll probably lose Mexico if that's the case but for future reference as somebody like Spain you'll want to take over either France or North Africa(both if you're a badass)

This delays colonization slightly but its worth it since you'll be big enough they never question your lead.

This would be pretty cool, no reason we couldn't have regular things going like we do with Sup Forums Risk.

Never had any luck going to war with France. They always had insane troop counts and backup from all their neighbors. I'm pretty much a noob though.

I did basically take over all of North Africa in that game, had fun removing kebab out of Iberia and all the way into their territory.

I can create a Steamgroup for it right now, if enough people are interested

Ally Austria to war France every time.

Create it, I might not hop on for a couple hours but I dont mind joining a little late.

how is that even possible? is that a mod?

twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?729584-(Updated-Build-5-9-16)-Medieval-Kingdoms-Total-War-First-Build-Release

My town is Åsa

Do it, man

how does anyone have the autism to play these types of games

stuff like Total War and Civ are one thing but these fucking Paradox games...

This
M2TW>ETW

They recently made an update that allows you to make the Roman Empire if you meet the conditions.

They aren't that complicated if you learn the game.

Steamgroup is up:
steamcommunity.com/groups/polparadox

srbija

I joined
Wont be playing tonight though I'm going to bed in an hour

>make war with everyone and constantly expand
>nobody has serious opposition because they're still fighting each other
every game

which one is it? i need to look into it, i have the game

Mod's called Roma on the Steam Workshop.

>tfw Muscovy's king dies without heir and Tver decides to fight you over the union

>Spend a few extra months building some more troops to be sure I dont get rekt
>Declare war on Milan
>They allied with France and Provence literally the day before I declared war
>Get annihilated

FUUUUUUCK

>Tver wins.

That's why you play as the empire.

Basically roleplay as
>H
>R
>E
against a bunch of gay monsters.

thanks

Tver actually managed to nearly BTFO Muscovy since the AI is shit and I didn't bother to sit one of my doomstacks down on his capitol thinking Muscovy could handle it and I was busy saving Sweden's incompetent ass from Denmark in the 67th or something Swedish war for independence

Check back in a few years, Muscovy with a manpower of zero and armies of 1 stack mercs cowering behind forts while Tver sieges Muscovy itself.

Good for a laugh really but one should never underestimate OPMs since regional development became a thing.

Im roleplaying as netherlands doe tbqh family nigga. Going to make make a badass colonial trade empire

>152motherfucking3
>Burgundy is still a thing
>London still Pakistani
>32k strong army when you could afford double the amount and rape every one of your neighbours

Hey faggot there is this thing called agressive expansion and theres already a coalition formed against me. ALSO I want to stay in the lowlands and roleplay and not take over the whole of europe

>6 merchants
>putting so much effort into diverting trade so your neighbours could grow fat on your hard work and be a threat to you.

Coalitions are a meme. Git alliances and git gud.

Empire was not the best. Terrible combat AI, retarded map, campaign ai will not peace even if you are sieging their last city and they have no army.

rtw1 had more unique units and came out like 10 years before it. Medieval was way better too

Seriously think you are trolling

Only england has a significant amount of trade power in the english channel less than me but whatever. What the fuck should i do with my merchants nothing? Im gonna rek burgundy next and take calais from england and focus on colonizing. Because like I said im trying to play fairly historically accurate scrub

>not playing as your own country

It's because people like you that we are in this mess of a world

nigga pls
t. tactician

Calais is ok. Colonising the new world is wasted ducats.
Cripple the crumpet and let him, Castile and Portugal do all the work then eat their colonies.
You ain't gonna reach anything really worth colonising for half a century, especially if you're aiming for historicity.
Stop being a bad kid and get every single centre of trade from the channel to the jungle chink isles, rounding the cape.

Also, you shoulda gotten admin, humie and/or a military idea group before trade.

>He doesn't roleplay as based Rashidun

triggered

sweden pls

Is it bad that I have 3000 hours in this game?

I'm going to support the Danes in my next European campaign just for this.

Coalitions are not a meme. They can ruin your campaign.

t. France

nah i have 2.5k

shut up fag. Do you know what historically accurate and roleplay means? And yes i can colonize guyana as soon as i get enough diplo points for quest for new world ive done it before faggot. Humie is terrible a waste of my fucking time. I got trade first because fuck you dutchcucks were traders also fuck admin also a waste of my time you dont know what the fuck youre saying. Nothing personnel kid