So Sup Forums how justified was I to get angry

So Sup Forums how justified was I to get angry.
Also I do have anger management issues, so be brutal.
>be me yesterday
>day off but agreed on Monday that two of my Mrs friends could come over. She was unsure about the time. Maybe before lunch, maybe after lunch, no clue.
>no problem. Please let me know when you do know.
>I should mention at this stage that one of her friends is a total cunt so no way I want to be home while she is there. The other friend is this gay guy. He seems nice enough but I don't fancy hanging out with him either because dem AIDS. I should also mention that English is not my wife's first language.
>ff to yesterday morning. user, my friends will be here soon. (9am)
>okay, I'm going to go to the library. What time do you think they'll leave?
>Well gay user has to work at 2, so before then.
>okay, I'll do some shopping before I come home and have a late lunch. Text me when they leave.
>okay bye, kisses.
>ff to 2:15.
>text something like oh hi, hope you had a great time, have they left yet?
>texts back something like 'baby is asleep, we are having lunch now'
>I text back 'I thought gay user had work??'
>oh no not today. (Mind you she had told me the day before he had work)
>okay, well I'm hungry af and finished shopping so I'd like to eat soon too. What time do you think they'll leave? (Something like that, not word for word.)
>oh, I haven't seen gay user in ages, so we want to catch up.
>okay well if cunt user leaves, I'll come home and make lunch. What time do you think she will leave?
>Oh she can't leave, she doesn't have her car so needs to wait to be driven home.
>okay no worries, I'll just get some take away. What time do you think they will leave?
>oh soon user, just eating. I'll text you.
>ff to 4:30, tired of waiting so decide to just go home and chill downstairs till cunt face goes. Not happy at all this has taken so long, especially since we agreed that I'd shop for groceries and make lunch at home.
>get home and gay user is not there.
1/2

2/2
>mfw, cunt user has her car there.
>I drive around the block and wait another 30 mins, pretty pissed off that she lied to me. There was no need to lie.
>Get home after she texts me they are gone.
>Bait her into continuing her lie how nice gay user was to drive her home.
>she agrees.
>I am already pissed off about the lie and flip the fuck out.

Should I have kept my cool or was it justified that I went 9/10 RRRRRREEEEEEEEE?

Like I said, I know that I do have anger management issues.

Seems like a really trivial thing you flipped the fuck out over user. How are you even married?
Get counselling. Not marriage counseling, but for your anger issues or just kys.

Inb4 fpbp

Nice dubs.
Also, fpbp. Especially your last advice.

man you suck at storytelling anyway

Just kill yourself user

Yes it was trivial
You are a cunt
Your wife is a cunt
Killing yourselves will be the only positive thing in your relationship

But...why did she lie about the car?

Yeah I could have spent more time on it.
Live stream it?
Just bc she knows I hate her but wanted an excuse for her to stay way longer than expected I reckon. She refuses to talk to me atm bc she mad I caught her out, and I went full RRRREEEEE, so I can't ask her lol.

What is this?

Its not as trivial as it seems, If shes willing to lie that easily to you, something is pretty wrong.

seems like she is fucking cunt user.

I know she lies a fair bit. I've caught her out before. I've lied to her before too, but only to avoid a painful fight.

The real problem is you're not dumping your wife's pics

Post them or kill yourself/fuck off

I only hav e ones of her giving head on this phone. You scored quads so I'll post if u want.

dubs and bingo

yeah, go ahead

She lied to you because she knew you'd get fucking pissy. She lied because of your attitude. You brought it on yourself.

the shocker

yep im waiting

Not much of her in it lol.

Do you think the cunt was doing something with your wife user?

I really don't think I would have.
If she thought about me she could have just said she was going to go overtime n please get some food while I'm out. If she said she was going to be entertaining till 5 I would have probably gone to watch new blade runner or just go home n chill playing destiny 2.

Hehe I hope so. That would be awesome if she was bi. As long as it wasn't with the gay guy bc again dem AIDS,

It's because his wife can't understand him thats why

I second what this user says. Just as much as you hate fighting over trivial shit she hates the fits you have. Try having a plan b if something like this does happen and keep yourself entertained. Or just get some actual therapy to calm your anger.

any more?

I would have done something to entertain myself user, if she said at 2, she was going to be with cunt fact till 5. I would have made plans.
But maybe you are right. Maybe she lied in case I'd get pissy. I'd ask her once she's talking to me again but I think I better not bring it up anytime soon.
It was half about the poor communication why I got angry, and half about the lie.

Her riding me a few weeks ago.
Thats all I have on this phone sorry user.

Where do you have other pics? Gogogo!!!

Jesus christ, how desperate and pathetic are you?

very

Fuck off weeb. It's hot seeing pics of other anons wives.

Fiona?

Why would you even have this saved?

Hoooottttt. Moar?

I had a feeling it would come in handy. Also 'Murica!

Ask OP.

It's not a massive lie OP, but it is a bit of a red flag. If she will lie about this, you gotta question what else she has lied about.
Check the baby is definitely yours.
Also, let me guess, she was raped in the past?

Plot twist: gay guy isn't gay.

Twist plot: bitch is gay

>Where there's 1 lie you know about, there's a minimum of 2 that you do not know about.

>She's fucking some one else.

Kek. (OP here) :
/I think every male in this day and age thinks to get pregnancy test but I kinda got lucky when she fell preggers as we were away on holidays for 2 weeks when she got knocked up and other then toilet breaks we were together the same time. That and how he looks a lot like me as a baby, mins the Asian eyes.
After we were living together she did tell me she left her country bc such bad memories losing virginity bc rape. :/ mfw.

I met his partner before, but he could be bi.

Trips of truth. Fuck me.
But Srs I doubt it. If she cheating while with our 4 month old, she's covering her tracks VERY fucking well.

>I know she lies a fair bit.
why are you even married?
you're both miserable, and she probably only lies because she's afraid of your miserable ass.
also likely why she wanted so much more time away from your faggot ass
be better, you piece of shit. your relationship is without saving, get better, then find someone new

Not pregnancy test lol. *paternity test.
Fuck me I need sleep.

Regardless of what Sup Forums says; not all women will lie about the paternity of a child.

Just trolling dawg

Yeah you are probably right user. I don't know why she chooses to lie over trivial shit. I sure never taught her that. Time to move on and forget our baby. If niggers get to do it, why can't I?
Nah I'm good I'd never leave him. I'm not a nigger. Also I do love her heaps. First fight in months. First big fight since prolly last year.

Probably cheating. Why else would she lie about them being there?

Lol but it's so true. Those nigger paternity tests on that U.S. TVs show are too lousy.

Do you even read?

>get mad at someone for lying
>they lied because you'd get mad
>but if they didn't lie, what would there be to get mad about

What kind of backwards bullshit are you defending right now?

>Being this retarded you even have to ask if its your fault.
>Being such a cunt you cant be friends with her friends.

Im so glad I am not married to you with a baby. If my husband tried to pull that he wouldn't be my husband for long.