Thank Jebus and God, that I can't get a gun

Thank Jebus and God, that I can't get a gun.

I like to get drunk, and I would like to die, if i had a gun, I would be dead 5 years ago...

It's too easy with a gun....

Says the man who has never tried to kill himself with a gun

>its too easy with a gun

look what that guy did with a shotgun bro. terrible. i used think shotgun would be no chance of living but yeah.

would a gun shot aimed at the forehead or side of head with a pistol work though even if an ambulance came?

never held A gun,but that's not the point you faget

if i had a gun , i would be dead, the will to die passes..

If you really wanted to, you would have by now. Faggot

read
you
fucking
virgin
faggot

>implying a gun is the only way
pussy faggot

jesus fucking christ

listen now boi

Do, as you would DO to yourself,

This is the way

B
O
I
i

And you can suck m y dick or give me money if you want :*

So what, I am suppose to give up my access and rights to guns so you don't kill yourself?. I could give two shits about you faggot.

You have never held a gun to your head and tried to pull the trigger. You only think it's easy. It's as easy as jumping off a tall building head first, which you clearly haven't done yet either, because you don't have the guts.

ofcourse not... i'm talking about myself, i dont give a fuck about your right of guns...

the fuck i care...

i just said, im glad that i can't get a gun easily

I said, you fucking, illiterate idiot, redneck fucking imbred, THAT IM fucking GLAD THAT I never had A GUN

FUCKIN LEARN TO READ YOU IMBREAD FUCK

this.
most people, (usually faggot retards like op)
end up blowing their face off, rather than actually managing to kill themselves

I owned a gun, and it ended up putting me in jail for 5 years before I got parole. I don't think what happened to me should limit other people from being able to own guns.

(I actually wasn't guilty, and fought my case all the way to the appeals court, but the detectives were convinced I was guilty and lied on the stand to ensure I was convicted. If I hadn't owned a gun I wouldn't have found myself in that mess. But there are a lot of other factors at blame, and frankly now that 10 years have passed I'm just happy to have pieced my life back together and moved on. The detectives thought they were doing the right thing so I can't even call them inherently bad people... just bad cops.)

And thank YOU for not getting a gun and giving anti-gun lunatics more ammunition to ban the damn things altogether; please accept my thanks on behalf of all the reasonable functional adults who actual have the skills and responsibility to properly own a firearm.

Lots of love, plus thoughts and prayers.

i would like to kill you with my dick, deepthroatin your pimply virgin mouth.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

FUCKIN LEARN TO SPELL YOU INBRED FUCK

You said you would be dead 5 years ago, implying that owning a gun would magically give you the courage to kill yourself.

well... thank you for some reasonable words, first I saw here

You have a friend in me user, good luck. ;) :)

Courage?

lol Lol lOL Iol

Have you ever been drunk you underage person?

Do you only get drunk at home? Why haven't you fallen off a bridge yet?

no, I go out, but when I get home I get depressed...

BUT I get stupid DepreSSed, it's silly, I sleep it off, tomorrow I'm fine...

In the moment, I snap, that's what I'm sayin...

Depression that only lasts for a night? You know nothing about depression.

bitchnigger. you cant even kill yourself. hahahha loser.

yea

sorry I'm not a sensitive faget, that likes to cry, feel bad, and talk about emotions

and BE fucking sick

sorry

I just like to get drunk, and get downsyndrome

I'm good now

I would like a gun now to get a couple of you loser

ahm.....

I feel like removing guns entirely would be stupid, i mean if u really wanted to kill a bunch of people you could set mustard gas up, and with the anarchists cookbook...just existing u can make anything into a weapon

Thats a dumb reason user.

I get drunk and depressed every now and then.
Have access to 10 different firearms

I mean it must not be full on depression but Jesus man pull yourself together and stop being a weak fag. We all have shit we deal with.

As if you can't jump into oncoming traffic just as easily.

yea mate

i'm fine now

THE MOMENT IS THE PROBLEM

I get drunk, and I'm fucking mad...

But it passes n couple of minutes

Jesus fuck, it comes in a minute

I WANNA DIE

30 seconds later...

Shit, fuck that

I AM SAYIN THAT IF I HAD A GUN

That I would be probably dead.

I can deal with all, boy.

How about you take advantage of it next time.

I wish I could give you a bottle of booze and a gun right now so I wouldn't have to read your posts anymore. But that wouldn't work because I know you are too chickenshit to do anything.

What stopped you from doing something like this ?

Not him but is using a gun even in a failed attempt more seriously intent than say pills or small cuts

does it take more balls? ive never put a gun to my head

boy

2 replies to me

chicken shit

l O L

Life is shit, you are born to die, will it be today, or tomorrow (no one cares, really)

As I said, DO as you would DO, so only ones who CAN kill me are my parents, I'm not a fag (loser,deppresed,ditched,solo,ugly,pimply,virgin,autistic)

So, yea, I choose to live, but, if I had A GUN, IDIOT ILLITERATE (Learn to read) I would probably Kill myself,,,, You fucking illiterate idiot,,, did you not read?

Can't you understand? Do you want me to spell every word for you? Go call you stepmon, or stepdad, or 911, because IT seems that you are too stupid too realize the words and letters that are coming from me