Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

I listened to:
>From Her to Eternity
>Tender Prey
>The Good Son
>Henry's Dream
>Let Love In
>The Boatman's Call

Are the others really worth listening to?
>inb4 Skeleton Tree

Grinderman is also good

push the sky away

do you love him

The Firstborn is dead
Your funeral my trial....

Murderballads is great.

Very much.

is he handsome

I've only listened to Dig Lazarus but found his discography kind of intimidating to jump into. What's your (and anyone else on this board's) favorite of his?

I'm actually in a similar position to OP. I've heard

>Tender Prey
>Let Love In
>Murder Ballads
>The Boatman's Call
>No More Shall We Part
>Skeleton Tree

And I actually ended up liking No More Shall We Part the most out of any of those, with Oh My Lord being my favorite song across all of those albums. I dunno, I'd recommend Murder Ballads to OP even if I think it gets too hammy in its back half.

My guy, The Birthday Party comes highly recommended as well. It was nick caves band before the bad seeds. And yes skeleton tree is phenomenal, namely the track Girl In Amber.

Tender Prey

Skeleton Tree is trash. Everyone just loved it because OMG IT MUST BE ABOUT HIS SON (it's not).

Murder Ballads has some dope tracks, but for the love of god, DO listen to the Skeleton Tree

Firstborn is Dead and Your Funeral my Trial are both phenomenal, Birthday Party is also really good

Tender Prey or the Good Son

Opinion discarded.

Enjoy your "artistic" interference buzzing in your left ear

All his albums are fantastic. Check out The Birthday Party too.

It literally is though. He was about halfway through recording it and then his son died. He took a break and took the album in a different direction.

Exactly, it was already written by the time he died. The most effect it had was maybe some composition shifts here and there, and not omg my powerful lyrics about loss.

amen
He really used to be, had a real hot teen-heroin-addict thing going on