Trump voters will defend this

>Trump voters will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Wyoming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>m-m-my homies won't be able to jump people fo money now nowin dey got guns!

No one robs people at football games, you slut.

>h-h-heh nobody robs people at football games homie, bring all ya cash we ain't doin no robbins

I was robbed at a football game

I wasn't robbed at a football game.

>American flag
>against guns
You're an immigrant I suppose?

>what is fear mongering for clicks
Most of the time this turns out to be bullshit. Technically the law may allow it but in practice they'll still not be allowed at the event and people will be checked / walk through metal detectors as always.

No some Americans are just cucks that like being disarmed because it makes them feel safe not having to be around big scawy firearms

>how can we make college campuses safer
>Oh I know
>Increase the amount of weapons that deal lethal damage by pulling a trigger

wow really makes me think

>Fox News readers
>scared of dismantled gun control

Who cares?

Fox News has a very broad viewership and readership, it's the most popular cable news channel, and it was worded (and pictured) to scare people and get them to click

Pro gun people are fine with laws protecting conceal carry rights but are also fine with guns not being allowed (by the property owner) in certain instances.

>a bunch of dumb Arkansans will shoot and kill each other

literally don't see a problem

>go to college
>get shot

>go to college game
>get shot

makes sense

>the name of his country is a mere description
>united states of america
>

you should already be able to carry guns anywhere

If you have the permit to concealed carry then I don't see the problem.

Do you live in a warzone? It isn't the wild west nigga, why would you need a gun? You live in a democracy, the police should have the monopoly of violence

>needing a permit
nice freedom and liberty lol

guns are to stop violence

Any gun laws stricter than Wyoming's are those of a literal police state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Wyoming

>concealed carry

pussies

>INSHALLAH, now me and my brothers will be able to bring weapons into the heathen football game to wage jihad in the name of Allah (pbuh)

Lol if Americans some how showed that they are not so retarded as to need some sort of regulation then maybe people wouldn't suggest screening/permits...

>tries to perform terrorism
>gets shot by law abiding cc'er

I don't think liberals know how many steps and loops you have to jump through to get a proper conceal carry.

Those people are probably some of the most responsible people of American demographics

>implying that retarded americans wouldn't just shoot each other by mistake.

wyoming has 3-5x more guns per capita than any other state

holy shit

They can do it because the bad guys are colour coated

>how can we make college campuses safer
>oh I know
>put stickers on the doors showing guns with a line through them and enact feel good "gun free zone" laws

wow really makes me think

This article is incorrect. The bill was changed to exempt sporting events from the areas where you would be allowed to carry with the correct liscensing.

>colour coated
How are you this retarded?

I don't know what your state/county regulations are but my step and hoops were $75 up front and a 3 week wait.

a bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good guy with a gun

Minnesota and it requires a few more steps

You say it like it isn't a lot but most people don't even make their beds or wash their dishes everyday.
You need to be responsible and on top of things to pursue it
I'd have to get a letter from the county sheriff.m as well.

I have no doubt that crime rates of the Average conceal carryer are substantially lower than average

>good guy with gun
lolno, people only look out for themselves. they'll run and hide and won't use their gun unless directly confronted by the attacker

honestly, who here would risk their life for a stranger? no one? i thought so.

Just sayin', that still isn't a lot. Worse for those in Commiefornia and NY state. For the most part it is pretty easy to get a ccw.

Just because you're a sad sack of shit loser doesn't make everyone

>internet keyboard warrior badass
>calling someone else a sad sack of shit loser

I'm just saying that literally any steps are hurdles and you can just say "it's not much" but most people don't do shit that isn't absolutely mandatory in their lifes.

There's like 4 steps for me to get one and my dad and I have delayed it because it's simply more work than we have time for.
Yeah I could write a sentence and say "just need to do XYZ" but in practicality it isn't like that

Go kill yourself- I mean join the army then faggot

yeah whatever Batman, come back when you take a bullet for someone

>sad sack of shit loser
>mad that nobody is in agreement with his cowardice

i clicked that and it took me to /r/ adult requests what the fuck is that

lurk before posting

le lurk moar XD

Your pseudoironic hilarious humor will get more upvotes on reddit

that isn't true and even if it was, your solution is to prevent anyone from being able to react even when directly confronted.

>be american
>get shot

Fantastic post, newfriend

Not for Arkansas we won't. Come to think of it, we should put a wall around them too while we're at it

Fuck off retard

I was robbed at every professional sporting event I've ever been to, it's called $20 parking

heh

>Califaggots would never do this

Fuck them, let's kick them out of America completely.

*rimshot*

> lethal weapons

You mean niggers? We're increasing them every year, most campuses in the south look like afghanistan on weekends, complete war zone of fighting, stabbing, shooting

this reads like a facebook comment of someone who actually believes this sort of thing

>watch dangerous sport with a lot of physical contact
>somehow scared of guns
why

Guns dont kill people in America. Niggers do.

If you remove nigger illegal gun crimes America does not have a gun problem

Can't wait for some butthurt Arkansas fan to take a shot at the field when the other team is running back a pick six against their shit team

If more weapons = more likely shootings then why are there never mass shootings and gun conventions?

and why do 99% of mass shootings happen at gun free zones like schools, malls or theatres?

Guns dont kill people in America. Niggers do.

If you remove nigger illegal gun crimes, America does not have a gun problem. Thats just a fact Fake News media always hides, and brainwashed liberals dont like to talk about.

Don't see the problem. If the guy next to you really wanted to hurt you, he would.

so because your a cuck pussy this makes sense?

you're trying to use "nigger" as both a noun and an adjective in this post, leaving you with a very confused mess of a post. try using big boy words next time.

great now all the players are going to shoot the fans

>Firearms are not to blame for the homicide rate in America; melanin enriched individuals are.

>Hypothetically speaking, if you were to remove all crimes committed by Afro-Americans from the crime statistics, you would find out that America has a murder rate comparable to other first world nations, such as Denmark or Switzerland.

>It follows from that observation that America does not have an uncontrolled firearms problem, it has a population problem. If you want to lower the intentional homicide rate the first step would be to expatriate all Americans of the darker kind.

Enough hard words for you, big boy?

He's partly right though. If you remove niggers, America suddenly stops having several problems including shootings.

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGED

this is actually intelligible even if pretentious, thank you