So which of you fucking morons voted for this idiot shit show?

So which of you fucking morons voted for this idiot shit show?

>So which of you fucking morons voted for this idiot shit show?
Are you mad because you're still with Her? How's that working out for you?

It isn't a shit show, and we're winning. Cry some more (l)iberal

Trump is killing the Republican Party day by day. How's that working out for you? LOL.

I did and still happy about my vote. Will vote Trump again in 2020 faggot!

I did, problem?

It's working well, he's taking a sledgehammer to every pillar of liberalism. Obamacare is finished after this week.

How come the US thought that Hillary would win even tho the whole world knew that Trump will become President

Who cares? They all hate him which lets me know he's the right choice. On top of that Im not a republican so again who the fuck cares?

everyone makes mistakes some are bigger arseholes then others lol

2 full terms and 4 supreme court picks! Liberalism will be adjudicated into oblivion!

Hope so

If the Republicans are sick then the Democrats are a corpse, and not even a walking corpse, but a long dead maggot infested memory of what used to be.

How so? Explain.

these memes are getting so fucking stupid. i know it's bait but god damn it's likea facebook mom posted this.

???? delusional retard alert

by 2020, we wont hound A cure for stupidity, nice to know.

He's still the better option.

Winning what, exactly? By what fucking measure? Which legislation has been passed that you think is a "win"? Boy not even Jesus can save you from this level of retardation.

Found lol

>Russians and/or anarchists

Trump before election: Incoherent Glad-Hander
Trump after election: Incoherent Glad-Hander

Read transcripts from his recent interviews. He can't string two coherent sentences together and usually doesn't even finish a a sentence unless he's reading what someone has written for him. Trump is quickly descending into the twilight dementia thoughts and words like Ronald Reagan in the last years of his Presidency. Jesus, he must have said "many years" at least 10 times both today and yesterday.

If you don't want people voting Trump, than don't run an overtly anti-white campaign. The alt-right is basically all BLM's and the SJW's fault.

If you need an explanation for this, then your probably apart of the walking dead party. Therefore you wont understand the explanation anyway.

I voted 3rd party.
Who did I vote for? I don't remember
But my vote was a protest vote against the bullshit "pick Hillary or Donald" mindset.

Only cure needed is to get rid of libs. Seems to be happening like the fires in California.

*you're

*a part, not "apart"

Excuse me Mr. grammer police faggot! It's a bitch typing shit out on a phone.fuck proof reading this shit.

>not wanting a wall to keep out mexican rapists

Projecting

(Posted from Israel)

Obama was a elected largely because he was black. Under Obama the Democrats lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governor seats, 69 house seats and 13 senate seats. Democrats continued this losing streak during the 2016 election. Of the 6 special elections since Trumps presidential election Democrats have only won once.
Hillary continues to fight for power in the party and their idea of a 'new' leader is looking like Kamala Haris which smells like Hillary light.

Good fucking luck with that party any time in the near future.

I need a sauce nigga.

Might want to check the historic trends of the legislature seats when compared to the party of the executive branch.Hint: it always trends opposite the executive. Nice try, dipshit. 4/10, do more research, read a book, try to use your fucking brain.

You shoukd take a good hard look around you.

Obamah used a power to do things he needed to do, legally and because it wouldve lasted, through Congress. Trump is trying to do it the right way, but its the Repubs retards who are destroying everything this country was built on.

There is no more polictical parties, its all communists. There is one sole agenda in Anerica, to destroy it from the inside. Trump is a dick slap to the face of that agenda, and you should feel sorry for voting for the showdog and ring leader of the shadow government.

You've been redpilled. Now finish your homework and go to bed. You have school in the morning.

You are correct, they do trend against the president's party, but that's no trend. That's a fucking catastrophe.

Thanks for the name calling, lets me know how hard you're raging over this.