Worst pitchfork reviews?

Worst pitchfork reviews?
>0.6 for pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14611-man-alive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've yet to find a single relevant Pitchfork review

All of them

The Kid A review is one of the most pretentious things I've ever read and that's one of my favorite albums.

>I had never even seen a shooting star before. 25 years of rotations, passes through comets' paths, and travel, and to my memory I had never witnessed burning debris scratch across the night sky.

At least they realized the error of their ways.

Yeah. After ten years.

Ian Cohen is BASED

Which one was the one where he pretended it was the 30's and he was in a speakeasy or something like that?

Was a bit surprised when Scaruffles gave I Get Wet a 6 and The Wolf a 5, thought he'd hate it if he'd even bother to give them a listen.

Basically anything DiCrescenzo wrote while working for them. I think even he's embarrassed of that bullshit in retrospect.

I hope someday the members of The Mars Volta are brought to justice for raping Ryan Pitchfork's mom or girlfriend or, you know, whatever they did that has caused Pitchfork to have some obvious vendetta against them.

Didn't they backpedal on this and list it as one of the greatest albums of the 00's?

News at eleven; Music critics are idiots, and no one should listen to them.

Every review they ever did for The Mars Volta are just downright awful. Even the 7.0 review of Tremulant starts with the guy bitching about paying $7 for a CD.

the review their editor in chief wrote for Relationship of Command is pretty fucking embarrassing

>didn't even bother to review it

10 outta 10 review it again

Sadly, Ian Cohen is actually an idiot:

pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/14611-man-alive/

>they actually changed their opinion once the album became hipster approved

I thought I couldn't hate pitchfork any more than I did but here we are

Anything about the mars volta.