A simple question

a simple question.
Answer wisely .

Green.

eternal life, i'll get stuck inside of a well

green

As much as I hate life right now I'm pressured due to how finite things are. If I take the eternal life -assuming I get to retain my youth etc- then to me it's a no brainer. I have all eternity to do what I want. I can take as long as I want too. No race for resources since steady will win with the right setup. No race for reproduction I'll outlive everyone and can get a mate anytime I see fit and assume the same age with them. I could devote my life to research and answer big questions because of all the info I could accumulate by myself.

Or I could fuck girls indefinitely and be a scumbag.

I want to die but ironically eternal life might change my tone since it fixes a lot of the futility I see in things.

i think eternal life would be actual torture/hell

fuck this is a tough one
eternity of disappointment, or sweet release

give me either, but i would probably prefer red

An immediate death. Eventually Earth will be destroyed, maybe by meteors or the sun going supernova, who knows. All I know for sure is I don't want to eternally live as a charred husk floating through space forever after living through a supernova or two.

The only fear in eternal life is what happens if you are abducted or sentenced to prison for life.

>if you are abducted

this wouldnt matter as time would move much faster for you than for normal lifespanners. you would eventually run out of shit to do or end up floating in space

Green, no regrets.

Eternal Life assuming I can still die via physical means. If not, maybe I can scramble my brain enough to make me unaware of shit whenever I'm ready to tap out

it implies that you can't die
basically imortal i guess

eternal death

Green, even if I survive the inevitable singularity.
Also, I'm under the assumption that I won't age or feel pain/be affected by external stimuli. Growing super old forever to the point where you can no longer move would suck balls.

If I had eternal life I'd just end up a Hikikomori
So death it is

redpill yourself, dont be retarded

Damnit! I'm colour blind

left is green
right is red

What's the one in the middle?

wheres the succ button?

This is pretty horrible no matter what you pick.

I want to die

why would someone chose green?

eternal life cause VR