Tfw too intelligent to have sex

>tfw too intelligent to have sex

While you guys are wasting your 20s putting your penieses in the rancid holes of club thots and whores, I'm focusing my energy into obtaining my degrees so that I'll get a 6 figure job and a trophy wife once I reach my 30s. Don't let the Chad memes fool you, stay focused my high IQ Sup Forumsrothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1YfEoxU82us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are no 6 figure jobs left.

let me guess, you're going into tech?

Guess what all that money the government is pouring into STEM education is going to do?

That's right, it's going to drive down wages and y'all are going to be a dime a dozen in 5 years

>trophy wife
you are thinking 7 figures

How flexible is your spin for you to suck your dick that much.

But are you intelligent enough to know that your IQ really isn't a measurement of intelligence?

>STEM a dime a dozen

Still mad about that art degree?

I would not be too worried about it. Spending money getting girls into stem is like throwing pearls at pigs.

Tech will continue being a profitable field for at least one more generation. Profitable from a financial standpoint that is. I don't think it will work the way Op is expecting.

Nothing like a job where you end up a fat, pasty and blind blob to pull in the ladies.

He’s got you...

Nah man. 8 figures. Bitches be picky.

keep telling yourself that, but don't be mad when your software programming skills are worth minimum wage

>tfw smartest virgin in my school

Have fun working 12 hours a day to pay for those degrees while I fuck your wife.

>High IQ
>Not doing both...

Sorry man, you're out.

>too intelligent to stick penis in a woman's vagina
Are you gay? If you are so smart you would be able to intelligently pick your women and get your degree. Also if you still believe in trophy wives your high IQ got cut in half.

medical is probably better but stem is fine assuming you enjoy it

Probably b8, but fuck it.

>While you guys are wasting your 20s putting your penieses in the rancid holes of club thots and whores

Jokes on you, faggot. I’m still a virgin.

I have a 6 figure job and I don't have a degree.

Kek

If you had any kind of intelligence, you would realize you should just get the girls you can get.
You don't need to be rich to get girls, and if you were rich, you would only attract shallow gold digging whores.
You just cucked yourself pretty hard.

I'm in tech right now and I'm far from a fat pasty blob.

I try, user, I try.

Dubs of ultimate truth

/thread

>a trophy wife once I reach my 30s.
People who care about sex are animals that need culling.

Truck drivers can make six figures.

So can a good HVAC techs or home inspector.

Jobs not even needing a college degree.

I'm a commercial shipping engineer and make 220k for working only half the year.

You live in a western culture, lrn2work in a career that isn't asking if a person wants that with or without mayo

That's because you are a curry nigger now get the fuck back to the cubicle and give some costumer service.

You can't just go straight for the trophy wife!

You have to slay a few dragons before you rescue the princess

I bang hoes fairly often, and am almost finished with my NucE degree. With my exp I could get a 6 figure job right now(25 yrs) but I want to have some more time off to bang sluts at the same time I finish my degree. I also got a vasectomy, so there is no chance for a money sucking whore to "get" me.

This.
No one like indians or pakis.

hope your prepared to share your trophy with Chad.

i just want to make enough money to live comfortably and be able to afford coke and decent hookers for the rest of my life.
I dont ever want to go a year without sex ever again. my 20s were wasted and involuntary celebate.

If rather be poor with a wife who loves me for me than a trophy wife who will bang everything with a pulse,but nice try nigger. 10/10 chances op is a deluded neck beard weeaboo faggot with a waifu pillow stroking it to loli hentai

How old are you

I fucked my way through a whole local scene of tight lil 18-24 year olds when I was in my 20s. I worked all week and did drugs and fucked on the weekends.

Now I'm 34 with a very comfortable 6 figure career, a nice home and no attachments other than a cute, devoted, low mileage subby gf.

If you have to sacrifice your youth to 'make it' in your 30s you suck Life isn't that hard. The truth is you're probably just a bit of a loser that's doesnt have the option of having fun in their 20s so is pretending they dont want to.

Whats your excuse going to turn into when youre still a loser in your 30s user?

HOLY QUINTS OF PROPHECY

... are you intelligent enough to know how retarded you are?
youtube.com/watch?v=1YfEoxU82us

>dime a dozen in 5 years

>implying STEM isn't logarithmicly increasing field

When you're in your 50s with plastic wide who loves your money and not you, you'll look back and remember when you were younger.

When you had the opportunity to leave your cum-stained, beta-male burrow and try to socialize.

"No," you said "I'll make enough money where I can live the way I want, how I want." Your reclusive tendencies make your social skills atrophy everyday.

By the time you realized you should've balanced the pursuit of knowledge and the cultivation of friends, you're going to realize that it's too late, you miser.

While wasting away for the sake of only studying, you denied the finest of human experiences. True and honest friendship, sincere romance, and a cumulation of life experiences; which the window of time has now almost completely shut you out of.

You fucking virgin.

25 years and castrated? damm.

you either have life figured out or a good reason to not procreate

*wife

Vasectomy isn't when they cut off your balls, user.

It basically is

Do you never want kids ever?

Idk if this is troll or not but this is actually what im doing.

I'm not the guy who had the vasectomy... I wouldn't have one. I still want the option of traveling to a foreign country and knocking up as many women as possible. Basically, I don't want to raise kids but obviously it would be fun to impregnate young women.