Any medfags want to help me out?

Any medfags want to help me out?

Wtf is going on. I've been intermittently pissing red without any pain. I've.. passed something but it didn't look like a stone... will post pic if interested.

I think it's getting better, since I've been clear a couple days. But wtf, am I secretly dying

Interested. So show me

.. anyone ever have this problem without kidney stones? How does one naturally dissolve them or find out

Trips and we go straight to it.. otherwise I need medfag responses

I would close Sup Forums and go to a doctor as fast as possible. probably not dying but could be in the process if whatever the fuck it is isn't caught asap .

could be a multitude of things, most of which are serious. Get checked out.

But I don't have insurance

But it cleared up?

The initial scare

You have bladder cancer. Go see a doctor ASAP

have u had any beets op?

Had a tummy ache at all?

Nah dawg

No tummy ache. Slight kidney area discomfort, but that's passed with the .. thing

Stop eating red crayons op its not good for you

Sometimes meds can cause that.. But get yourself checked out to be safe bud.

Good advice 10/10

Will do

I'm not on meds

Sounds like a trapped kidney stone that has passed

Dubs almost warrants the picture...

It was black though lmao are stones black?

sounds like kidney stoen. post thing

Meh will settle for kidney stone explanation. Dubs for picture

post it faggot

I had that after a snowboarding accident. 99% sure it was a bruised kidney. I thought I was going to die that first night when I saw that but it cleared up after about a week.

But I passed some shit lol

Dubs or no penis vomit

U slimy whore just post it already u fowl heathen

Fuck off nigga

Lol ok fine

Dubs says eat it

Crush it between thumb nails and lick the tip.

That’s a blood clot dude. Not a stone. Go to a hospital now. Take it from someone who has serious kidney issues. Go to the ER immediately.

Just so you all know that was two days ago, it's long gone and I'm clear now

Scour the sewers and find it then mush it up into a paste and sensually lick it

That doesn’t look that great.

I’d have already said fuck the insurance I don’t have and worried about that when I’m still alive later.

Who the fuck has that come outta their ‘no no zone’ and doesn’t seem some type of medical advice beyond Sup Forums.

4/10 would be baited again just to spread awareness.

Well, blood int he urine isn't always a 'big deal', it's good to get it checked out, especially if there's pain or fever involved.
What you passed was a blood clot, meaning you had blood leaking into your u-tract.
Could be a low grade uti, maybe you injured yourself, maybey even jerked off too hard.
I'd say keep watch. If you get pain, chills, fever, or disorientation, and if you keep pissing blood, go to the ER.
Otherwise, just hang in.
Drink some cranberry juice.

bladder cancer
renal TB
autoimmune kidney disease

or, you ate shit with red dye in it.

Anyway, see a fucking doctor, don't ask for help on an indochinese bicycling forum.

Thanks dude. I jack off a lot, will cool down the pipes

No...