Why doesn't Sup Forums rate Courtois? It's always >De Gay or Buffon or Neuer, but never this guy

Why doesn't Sup Forums rate Courtois? It's always >De Gay or Buffon or Neuer, but never this guy.

>rarely ever any keeper talk on Sup Forums
>there used to be at least one good keeper thread a week in 2010-2014. Sweeper Keeper meme killed keeper discussion

I was never a fan of Courtois, but he is a very good keeper. De Gay is also good and Buffon is GOAT. Neuer is just a meme, but he is certainly exciting to watch.

In the world cup in 2014 my keeper coach told me not to watch Neuer because I would learn bad habits. As a Tottenham customer I'm obligated to rate Lloris.

It seems he declined a bit
when he was at Atletico he was crazy

he just got to shine more because >atletico defending is shit tier despite what meme magic tells you

he carried them

De Gay shouldn't even be included in the conversation after letting Kante score on him twice. Kante's a fucking water-carrier, not a striker.

He still does some top saves when he's needed. It's just that Chelsea barely ever face shots on target against them.

because Courtois is a cunt

this

if you've watched chelsea this season you would have seen him make atleast 5-8 insane saves that would have been goals vs a lesser keeper

last season he was shit

It's the face. De Gay, Buffon and Neuer are good loking.
He looks like peeled potato.

He cucked someone and thats a massive turn-off for the lurking redditors here.

He's by far the best keeper this season. Look at Lloris vs Man City or de Gea vs Chelsea.

Because he didn't have to do that much lately and generally never had a great form in EPLel. Buffon is a fucking legend and Neuer is meme worthy with his playstyle, so these aren't in the same league. De Gay had more to do and... as some user said, he doesn't look like a retard (thanks to the beard mainly)

It's sad that Cech is gone from the GK conversation after he went to Arsenil.

This is why he scored. Nobody expects him to shoot.

>Oh no, someone's about to shoot, better get ready
>nvm it's just Kante
>Oh dear, he scored. Well, surely he won't do it again
The city of de gayer

The first time was more of a "dribble" because Manure defense stood around and Kante was in a position that's hard to miss from.

The second goal was surprise for everyone watching.

Because he's a smug fucking chad with a stupid name and I hate him.

>defense is shit
>courtois looks like shit
>play with 3 defenders and kante in front of them
>courtois looks good
he's a fraud and a defense babby

1. Courtois
2. De Gea
3. Neuer
4. Lloris
5. Oblak
6. Buffon

(atm)

netherlands has been shit for years

Move Neuer to #1, Lloris to #5 and De Gea to #4

No need to be upset, Thibaut.

Lloris makes too many simple fuckups to be 4th best in the world. He pulls off some great saves sure, but they kind of end up balanced out by him not holding onto a ball he really should have, and a striker then scoring off the rebound.

I watched about 80 chelsea games in the last three seasons.

He makes very good saves, but he's not as goood as he could be when coming out of the goal. people might rate him more if he played for a team that actually experiences shots on target. if chelsea get scored against, it's mostly a set piece where eh really couldnt do much, otherwise defense will mostly get it except for last season where the deefence was shit, but then begovic played more than him cause he was injured

Why is De Gay so overrated anyways?

manurefags have nothing left to cling on

When the Chelsea players were playing like shit last season, he conceded 53 goals.

Lots of United customers here.

>Oblak any position but 1
You're out of your mind lad.
>Pic related
9 clean sheets before he got injured. Moya has 5 and Oblak is a better keeper than him. Plus this is only for league play. Not even counting CL. (Which he had 5 CS just from the group stage).
Came back from injury against Bayer Leverkusen and kept out every shot that would surely have fucked them. (3 saves in 8 seconds).

Fuck right off old chap.

For me, it's David Seaman.

atm Buffon is like the fourth best keeper in Serie A
this doesn't dispute his role as the GOAT in the slightest, but if you're gonna include him, Oblak and Llorris, the likes of Donnarummeme and Handanovic deserve a place too

Handanovic above Oblak and Buffon above both of them

it's mostly because man utd were going through a period of leaking chances in the shitload, so he had more to do than the average utd goalkeeper

additionally, some fans were defending him when he was shit, so seeing him improve only validated their opinion on him and convinced others

you must be some kind of special retard to rate keepers by clean sheets.

its almost as retarded as rating playmakers by assist, not chances created.

>overrated
>has to deal with Smalling, Jones, Rojo at LB

Not an argument friend.