Remember, we didn't elect him. Our enemies in Russia did this to us. Impeachment definitely. Prison probably

Remember, we didn't elect him. Our enemies in Russia did this to us. Impeachment definitely. Prison probably.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys JUST got wrecked. You really want to do a round two? I'm off for the next two days, cunts. Let's do this shit.

by Russians he means Democrats

yes we did. just how much salve are you going to need before the butthurt stops?

Oh fuck off. Everyone likes Trump.

paid russians are still here... Sup Forums sucks

As soon as I posted the screenshot showing their shilling, they abandoned ship. Stay vigilant, guys. They're going to keep doing this shit.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

I wouldn't say everyone. I mean, the faggot we call the OP doesn't.

Yes. Polls were so accurate BEFORE the election. I'm sure they're 100% accurate now. Whatever they're paying you idiots, it's too much.

We went over this. They hang up if you let it slip that you're not a democrat. Those numbers are very skewed, as a result.

If you assume that 38% of democrats polled approve of President Trump, and that they make up 50% of the US population, that gives him an actual approval rating of 69%. And that's probably lowballing it, since I'm sure there are democrats that approve of President Trump, but are too scared to say it with others around.

Kek. Yes. More like this. I liked the pineapple death sentence one from last thread.

Oh shit. Guys. This really is ShareBlue. Look at the date on the tweet. It's just barely the 18th here in America.

Seriously. What the fuck are you guys doing? You deserve to be fired.

If you impeach him then pence will be in charge, and I don't want my gay ass to be full of electrical charge

>They hang up if you let it slip that you're not a democrat.
[citation needed]

Eh, Pence couldn't do shit about the LGBT community. He would, however, be even worse for the Liberals in America. Don't buy into fear campaigns, user. Once you pop, you can't stop.

Wait a minute.

Are you telling me that's not an actual tweet from Donald Trump?

even regular niggers like trump. loud rich niggers hate trump, but regular niggers hate loud rich niggers, too. there's an internal logic fuck you people

Do you faggots just have a handbook that says "Common Sup Forums Phrases" or some shit? If so, you're even using your materials wrong. Jesus, you guys are pathetic.

No. I'm saying, why would they make the Photoshop dated for the future? That was either JUST made, or it was provided to the organization making these posts DAYS ago for use today. Jesus, user. Read between the lines a little, yeah?

yeah. me, and more than a few of my friends. the rest of they usually pissed off at something else anyhow

Umm, that's a Wikipedia reference, you dumb fuck.

Jesus Christ, dude. George Soros isn't paying me nearly enough to put up with this shit.

READ THIS, FAGGOTS:
I'm off for two days and don't have shit to do. I'm going to make it my personal mission to expose and destroy every post you faggots make.

Kek. Nice, user.

It was from faketrumptweets.com. It automatically posts the date and time you created the tweet (the time is accurate in Eastern time zone)

Ahhhhh. So they're in the Eastern Time zone. Bingo. Thanks for that, user.

>tfw Russia is more democratic than USA

Yeah, Russia is a real bastion for freedom of speech.

Found another, guys.
Wtf is the goal of this shit? Is this /pol or something like ShareBlue?

Great, you narrowed it down to a whole time zone. Looks like we've got a real genius on the case. No wonder you voted for Trump.

some poor soul thinks anyone worth a shit browses Sup Forums

Hey! You broke character! Level with me, man. The fuck is the goal here? If it's just trolling the Far Right into defending Trump like morons from fake enemies and bait Far Left into join your blatantly terrible arguments, then "Haha?" But if you have a goal, it's obtuse as fuck.

Actually, the Russians didn't elect him.

The only things the Russians did was give the voters information that Hillary wasn't electable by the left...

>posts jimmy Fallon gif
I don’t care about your political leaning, I just hope you die

You know there was uh, never any proof of that? At all? The best we got was Russia trying to spearfish voting machines ahead of time and they didn't get in? They try to get in every year, so does a few other countries and I'm pretty sure we do it to them. Vulnerable networks are hard for the uninitiated to understand, it's not like looking for a single open window from a spy plane like everybody makes it out to be. Software can be quite invulnerable, just not when people maintain it, you're looking for mistakes. At this point early notice of such slip-ups are million dollar products discovered and sold early by purpose-built IS firms. The fact Russia didn't buy it's way in and hit the wall tells me there just wasn't an opening. Meanwhile the fact Trump only won via the electoral method and that totally checks out with the rural people he won over? Sorry but it's pretty clear what happened; your weird SJW people told white people they're horrible monsters/going to die so many times they believe that's what a significant portion of liberals desire. Mixed with Hillary's robotic performance, visible illness and email scandal and you just barely lost. Honestly the stars were aligned against you, not really, but pretty bad luck all around imo.

Frankly I'm more worried what this obvious series of panic attacks and temper tantrums will do to media credibility. It's going to take a long time to get people back in the tent and caterwauling your way through a one-term president is honestly just wasting democratic resources.

Yes, I'm a conservative, but c'mon, strategy, realism. Get it together. Stop promoting divisive bathroom shit for weirdos that's going to blow up when you remember men are perverts, too. Wow that's going to be stupid.

Jesus. My grammar was all fucked up there. Oh well. I just worked 12 hours, so I don't give a fuck. It was legible enough.

Feel free to deal with Trumpcunts, fascists and Russian traitors in any fashion you desire, America. It's open season on GOP terrorists. Lock, load and rock and roll!

Well. Here's a target of my first guess. This is bait...
I think...

No! Don't go back into character! Fucking talk to me, damnit!

Said it before, I'll say it again:
YOU AND WHAT GUNS?
Also, Is that a declaration of war? Because that sounds like a declaration of war to me.

Down down down he goes. Fading into nothingness before our eyes.

THE WORST PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! SUCK IT, HOMOS.

Are you antifa fags bored yet? We go through this every day, you aren't getting under anybodies skin.

I'm actually not a fan myself, I mostly did it to be a dick.

Wait...
I think they're playing idiots on all sides...
This has to be a shilling counter-shill. This shit is starting to hurt my head...

Yes, we declare war on faggot cuck republicunts. What are you gonna do? Slap us to death? We got the guns, you have draft dodging faggots.

There will never be a moment on this earth that a conservative will overcome a liberal. Not for a single instant in this universe. You are BORN to be betas.

1. Impeached
2. Imprisoned
3. Erased from history

This guy is arguing with himself. Kek.

No, seriously, tell me more about how liberals are the ones who built and maintain personal arsenals. Go on. I'm waiting.

We literally destroyed a sitting president in less than 30 days. Fuck yeah! It's gonna be a 500 year rule of Democrats in America!!!

I'm not OP, nor am I affiliated with his organization. I'm just a garden variety troll.

>Literally

Nope.

No one's buying it, man. Give it up.

Granted, this just screams "Trolling" and "Bait", but still.

Also, 5 Capchas. Jeez.

Yeah, we know faggot. You wish you had joined the military. Too late. Now you're just a fucked up fascist asshole with no guns and no training.

Republican faggots just don't fight in wars. You don't. You're amateurs with no weapons. Wanna go the way of your Civil War ancestors then just step up. We'll ace you real fucking quick!

The same way we need to deal with commie faggots like you? Burn them? Quarter them? Just outright exterminate all commies and facists?

748432780 (You)
748432585 (You)

2/5 isn't bad.

Dude, you're trying too hard. Take your meds.

Anyone got Spiderman, bananas, Gore or scat? Please fucking dump it.

So tell me why, man. Like. Just for shit's and giggles? If so, by all means continue. If not, no clue wtf the purpose of these threads are.

Wrong person. I'm not OP, I'm one of the people shitposting him.

Damnit. I want to know the fucking goal. Continue shitposting, then. I'm going to figure this shit out. Somehow.

Utter tosh. He's the guy they've been training their base to hate for two decades or more. He is willing to deal, a corporate cocksucker, and totally predictable. Pence is the Democrats' dream president.

So what specifically did he do to warrant prison? Like what specific law did he violate? No, being a shithead doesn't count. Did he violate any laws that would get him prison time, and if so, is there proof?
Sure, he deserves impeachment, but just disliking someone is not a good enough reason to imprison them.

>thinking democrats are commies
Kill yourself, shareblue shill. You fool nobody.

OP I'm stealing your awesome meme and using it 50 times a day. Nothing makes me happier than destroying Trump! Can't wait for the fucker to die or go to prison.

We're not your enemies you dumb fuck. Many people in Russia love US.

I wish I knew. Some of this shit though, you just can't make up. Like liberals being heavily armed compared to conservatives? Kek.

He fired Comey while under investigation. Point blank obstruction of justice. He's impeached. Formalities aside, Trump is no longer president.

Kill Jewish traitors first. Their loyalty is not to the USA.

Curious, which part of the US? Don't mind those whiners, they're just a bourgeois cosmopolitan version of Pravy Sektor putting party before country.

Know how I can tell you're a Herzliyan shill?

I am american faggot, youd think everyone on Sup Forums would love a troll as good as trump

Fuck, this place has so many trolls we should make trump our fucking mascot. HEs got my 2020 vote

nigga who do u think memed him into office in the first place?

>UGH SILLY TRUMP SUPPORTERS, YOU CAN'T JUST ACCEPT AN ELECTION. WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY, WHEN YOU LOSE GET OVER IT

>OMG TRUMP WON REEEEEEEEEE RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED THE RUSSIANS DID THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And many in the US want a leader that puts their country first like putin, which is one of the reasons trump is popular here

Nothing would make me laugh more than if the US pulled out of nato and european cucks have to ditch their healthcare to build an army because putin would surely get VERY aggressive if we did that, then let europe see how well their "new multicultural citizens" love to fight for the country that is feeding them. Europe would implode in under 10-15 years. I would only be sad for mostly ethnostates like poland whod get swept up before w europe

>ditch their healthcare to build an army because putin would surely get VERY aggressive if we did that,
>projecting this hard
shareblue shill detected

We need to impeach this fucker so his retarded cocksuckers will STFU. Trump is the biggest fucking dipshit alive.

He's 72. He'll be dead by 2020. You Trumpcunts aren't deep thinkers.

>shareblue shill detected
i dont even know what that means
Someone is triggered though i see

We really fucked Trump over fast. I love America. Destroy this fucking faggot!

Why would you think that? the average life expectancy is currently 79, including people that die early... its likely he will live well into his 80s since im sure he can afford good medical care

But you keep thinking that, itll be all the sweeter when he wins reelection

Then we'll just have Pence, who will be a bit more direct about electrocuting you faggots. Sounds acceptable.

LOL DUMBASS TRIED TO SPY ON ME BUT THE JACKASS DOESNT KNOW HOW TO ENCRYPT. SCIENTOLOGY GOT IN ON THAT SHIT TOO LOOOOOOOOLLLLL CATURDAY ALL DAYYYYY LOOOOONG CAT IS LOOOOONG

>when he wins reelection
Approval ratings are shit, he walked in losing the popular vote with half of the republican congress hating his guts, he's fucked up or done meh in every major national emergency or controversy that's come before him. There's literally nothing he's excelled at except creating news headlines. Any person working in the corporate world would be fired for the tweets or comments he's made. It's absolutely baffling tome anyone still thinks he's working with some master plan or doing a great job.

MORE INFO?! I HAVE IT user IN TX. THE ONLY STATE THAT CAN SECEDE FROM THE UNION. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. TITS OR GTFO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

orange nigger

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL user ROFLMAO XD!!! I HAVE NURSES THAT WITNESSED HIM SEND SOME JACKASS ON TWITTER TO FOLLOW ME INTO A HOSPITAL. LOOOOOONG CAAAAAAAAAAT

This is some abstract fucking shitposting.

>half of the republican congress hating his guts
But you see, most of the population hates the two-party system's guts and WANTS someone who will tear it apart.

LOOOOOOOL user LOOOOOOOOOOOL IVE LURKED FOR A LONG TIME BUT NOW THAT WE KNOW GIRLS EXIST ON THE INTERWEBS LETS WRECK SHOP!!! 78751 IS MY ZIP CODE!

The fuck are you even referencing, user? Is this from a long-dead thread or something?

FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT LOOOOOOOOOL STUPID CUNT LOOOOOOOL. MOOT FOREVA!!!

That's the equivalent of wanting to end corruption in a corporation and appointing a 14 year old schizophrenic with tourettes to be the CEO. Sure, a big mess will be made, lots of people will be shocked, but it will be chaos without rhyme, reason, or impact.

кoт блини