What the fuck is with girls today? Why do the think it makes them unique? Where did this come from, what is the reason...

What the fuck is with girls today? Why do the think it makes them unique? Where did this come from, what is the reason? Why is is good? Do you like it or do you hate it? Discuss

Don't mind normal shit. My girlfriend is naturally dirty blonde but she dyes it black and I like it black but I'd punch her if she had pink or blue hair or shit like that.

Learn how to speak properly before you judge anybody.

Indifferent. If you care this much about a group of females doing things you don't find particularly attractive, you should probably take a step back and get some perspective on your life.

What's wrong with individuality?
I'm not a big fan of crazy colours, it screams attention whore, but It's freshing when not every girl is a wannabe blonde barbie

It's like when an ugly fatty goes lesbian. Like, I couldn't get a man, cause I'm ugly, so I say I'm a lesbian to seem less pathetic. In this case: I'm a boring bitch, who wants attention cause I couldn't get any so I dye my hair to seem more interesting

there is nothing to discuss, not everyone is as easily triggered as you are

You shouldn't even be thinking of a women, period.

women are sheep mate , look at female psychology , they have to fit in with the group.

All of their behaviour is based on group compliance and acceptance.

Fashion for example

They're probably just having fun with colours. Who fingered your butthole as a child, OP?

individuality >>> every girl has the same hair color now
makes sense

OP wasn't a faggot today. He was an incel. which is basically the same thing.

Can tell by your post that you are a very lonely and angry. Don't hate yourself so much and you might not get so butthurt about what "color" someone's hair is.

Jesus fucking christ. rofl

also i can tell you're still in high school

I guess you like markiplier and that irish prick too, right? fucking 9fags

no, im just not a lonely fucking virgin.

Cause noone else except schoolkids can have an opinion that goes against yours? I bet you voted for that orange motherfucker too

Women are very lazy by and large. They want to be valuable without any real effort, this is a cheap and easy way in their minds.

Lol why are you so butthurt about people dying their hair? How does it affect you or matter in any way?

ah, Sup Forums never ceases to amaze me with these little kids trying to insult each other with things they are. reverse psychology works like a charm

doesn't. I was asking for opinions, and got what I was hoping for

People doing things that do not effect me personally seems like a pretty retarded reason to be angry.

Opinions are never short to come by

How was any of that reverse psychology?

I think he meant "projecting". Either way, op is retarded.

that is called projection , not reverse psychology.

^This

Hate it. Even if it's professionally dyed, within months it looks like shit. Personally, I think dying ones hair is a shitty attempt to cover up ones shitty personality. Not just rainbow colored hair dye either. ALL hair dye destroys hair. Natural hair is healthy hair. Looks professional and attracts successful partners. But, who really gives a fuck.

am I the only guy who thinks that a nice head of long "boring" brown hair on a woman is extremely attractive?

Why is it bad? Who the fuck cares? Bunch of autistic retard birds.
This is the future man, live in it.

give in to the negatives of society ?
allow the shit people to win ?

Not at all. It's hot as fuck. Because chemicals didn't dry, and damage it to hell. Imo, it's in good taste to like fine quality "boring" natural locks over the shit tier frayed and damaged "unique" look. It's all whatever though. If some broad with neon hair wanted to bang and the ass is fat, I will not complain. But, realistically, I wouldn't be serious with anyone with shit hair. Personal preference.