I want to propose to my boyfriend...

I want to propose to my boyfriend. How would guys whose fragile masculinity is not threatened by a girl asking the question like to be romanced for the occasion?

Tits or GTFO

dick or gtfo

Play halo and when/if you beat him drop on one knee

He's your fucking boyfriend. You should know.

I would slyly try and figure out his thoughts on marrying you seeing as if he declines you will have had two embarrassments in such a short span

Tits or gtfo

We do play and also work in games (fuck Halo though), but I'd rather not have some game cringe around for that situation. There's a time for silliness and a time for being serious and this is not something to do with a game.

I do have some ideas, all more personal, intimate and plain honest, but I would still like to have some insight into what other guys think. As opposed to all the shit pompous wedding stuff girl supposedly like, there isn't anything to find about what guys would look for or like for proposals/weddings and the whole jazz. So I figured I might just as well just ask somewhere.

>put the engagement ring on anal bead string (like pic related)
>start shoving beads into his ass one by one until you get to the ring
>ring makes it hurt
>he asks to see what's wrong with beads
>pull beads out of his ass
>get on one knee as he sees the ring on the beads
>best
>proposal
>ever

Finally a good idea! Do you think I should get the beads in his favourite colour or would that be too much?
I was thinking a lot about ways to propose that I could maybe also go through with during a family dinner, maybe on Christmas eve or so, I think you just gave me the perfect idea!

There's a day specifically for this. Use it.

I'm okay with waiting a while, but 2.5 years is damn far in the future. The idea is 10/10 though. If not for the proposal, it'd definitely be a candidate for the following wedding day.

Question 1: Why should he marry you?

Then fake a calendar (or a whole bunch), wait until he notices, then - bam!

as soon as you drop on your knees he will unzip his pants. that's why girls don't propose

tie him to the bed and edge him for an hour or two first

this guy got it

Securing a dude to go cheat on. Good move

Do it whilst you've got a mouthful of his dick

If she herself sees his lack of masculinity he probably doesnt have a mouthful to give

Three-way with your best friend.
Say, "It will always be like this if you'll agree to marry me."
He'll be too horny to remember that sex dries up a couple of years later.

Hah, that's the thing about marriage, right? There is no real reason for it, at least not in modern times. I was never really one for marriage, also not against it, but per se there is next to no point in getting married. If we stay together, we can also do so in a normal relationship, if we break up, we can also do that while married. There's not a lot of meaning to it, especially not when you're an atheist.
It does become easier to handle and share some official stuff in life and you get some nice tax benefits, but that also shouldn't be the sole reason for marrying. So yeah, unrelated to anyone specifically, the concept of marriage is already one that holds little value these days.

Apart from that we have been together for some years, luckily not much has changed since the early days, we've been living together for three years now and recently got a new pet - we're content. And in line with me being some years older and currently the one working while he's studying for another degree now (we met at work some years ago, but now he's changing his line of work) I think it would be good for me to take this step.

He should stay together with me for the reasons he also had to do so all the past years, I genuinely believe we do bring out the best in each other as cheesy as this sounds, but I would actually like to have him as family. I don't intend on getting any kids, too much shit in my family's genes I wouldn't wanna pass on, but it would be nice if we could call each other family. So that's why he should marry me - we're happy and content and I would love to make him my family. Super cheesy, I know.

The real reason for it is, ostensibly, children. Absent children, there is no real reason for it.

Yes, I'm pondering how to exactly schedule the proposal and the dick sucking.
Do a well thoughtout proposal and then suck dick?
Suck dick and propose in the middle of it?
Suck dick and ask with cum in mouth?
Suck dick to have that out of the way and then take time to propose with nice dinner afterwards?
You act as if it's so easy, but you oughtta be careful in what order things should be done.

>Super cheesy, I know.
A little, but your reasons are not nearly as bad as I feared.

>thanksgiving
>family around dinner
>everyone finished their meals
>get boyfriend on table in xdress
>bead his little boipucci
>family is all tense because they know what's going on
>boyfriend is weirded out
>W-What's everyone looking at? :3
>ring hits his cute boyhole
>OwO what's this?!
>drop on knee
>he poot-poots with joy
>family cheers

Alright then, there's a way around! (but then there is this little voice inside my head questioning if I should build a lifelong partnership on a lie, hah - these little things bother me).

Are you sure I should do that first and not after?

Have anal sex in the missionary position and ask him while staring into his eyes.

obvs you don't let him come until he says yes :D
I mean, you're sure he is going to say yes, right?
pic related, one option for the sort of ring you might offer him

>but then there is this little voice inside my head questioning if I should build a lifelong partnership on a lie, hah - these little things bother me
FFS do you want to make a romantic gesture or get him to diagnose your OCD?

If you always have to tell the truth your marriage (an any relationship you have) is doomed to fail

>Honey, what's wrong?
>[a huge, unexpected dump of truth, in great detail]
>fuck that, I'm outta here

give that lucky man the head of his life. make him unleash the nut of his life. show him all your love in one single blowjob session. and remember, don't stop after he cums, keep going.

once you sucked out his soul through his dickhole propose to him. he will say yes to everything cuz he isn't thinking straight after he came three times down your throat.

That is a very lovely written description of how it should go down, thank you!

Blowjobs and anal beads aside for the exact moment it happens, is there anything else that should preferably be considered for the surrounding conditions?

I thought my aryan dubs were nice already, but then you go and do this.
Quads can never be wrong I guess, this ring is what it'll have to be then. :D

WAIT FOR HIM TO PROPOSE YOU SHIT

yay :D

>t.insecure beta

Nothing else to properly spoil a guy?

My husband and I both proposed to eachother on separate occasions, so that neither of us get to miss out. I did it first, took him to a park by the river one night in the city and did it there, then about six months later on our first holiday together he proposed to me while we were in the bath in an expensive hotel room on the last night away. Doesn't have to be big or public if you know he wouldn't like that, we're both subdued when it comes to reactions there wouldn't have been anything to see lol

Why don't you just tell him that then. He's very lucky to have you.

That's a nice approach as well. Having both do it when they feel it's time and not have either person miss out. I really like that.
We're also not the most outgoing people, in terms of reactions and all, something too big or in public doesn't feel right for us. A nightly stroll to the river sounds like something for us as well. Or a weekend trip to some forest and asking in some equally serene but beautiful secluded place. To me relationships and feelings are a super private thing anyway and of nobody else's business. Both your proposals sound wonderful!

When my ex did this, I left her

>t.cucked to a meme

If you left her cause she asked and you didn't want to be married to her, it probably was about fucking time you two broke up.

If you truly want to be together with someone, no label you slap on it will change that simple fact - married or not.

Now if you don't really want to be together with someone but still stay around and then suddenly get the fuck out when marrying becomes a topic, you probably should have spared both of you all the life time wasted on each other and already left a lot sooner.
But good on you for finally noticing how you really think and letting both of you move on!

>How would guys whose fragile masculinity is not threatened by a girl asking the question
That's not what it's about snowflake. You are offering your boyfriend the horror that you are not special, you are the stereotypical girlfriend nagging the reluctant guy to get married. He will reach a realization that your neediness for validation is off the charts and how that will effect his future detrimentally. You will seem dependent and dependency reduces attraction, he may not even want to fuck you anymore after that.

have you met him?

That's certainly one way to see it. But at the same time I'm also validating everything we have done and shared so far and confirming that I am willing to support him further down the road that life is and want to continue working on a shared life with him. You can look at this from multiple angles and surely either way can be true, depending on who you and your partner are.