Lets see some weird penises

lets see some weird penises

kek

Lost

can we all agree that this type of cock would absolutely benefit from a proper circumcision and that it's not always bad?

No, fuckwit, because his dick fills out his foreskin just fine when he's not making pictures like that for lulz.

Fucking Jewdick kite fuck off with your mutilated dick.

Kike*
You know what I meant.

Ladies, would you rather take some jewcock or OP's cock?

also, he's doing nothing to modify his penis, so how is he just "making pictures for the lulz?" his dick is literally lulz. it would benefit from a little surgery.

NOT OC FAGGOT!!!!!

>he's doing nothing to modify his penis
You obviously don't have any foreskin or you'd know it's fucking easy to make your dick turtle like that.

if your foreskin can manually sit like that with no hand forcing it, it's disgustingly long.

>t's fucking easy to make your dick turtle like that.

so now the truth comes out and this user just has a dick like OPs and is angry that we are laughing at it and saying it should be circumcised cause this user has probably thought all his life "my dick may look odd but at least im not circumcised"

stay mad earthworm dick.

its pics like this that make me so happy im circumcised

keksimus maximus

so angry looking

from the shitty penis rate thread

MONSANTO.com

10/10 would succ

also r8 mine.

That isn't weird, it's just being squeezed too tightly.

and I'm out.

fuck take a god damn bath

Its small and dangerously veiny. Just like how cheetos are dangerously cheesy.

As a further note, the originally posted pic would not be any better if it were cut. That guy is screwed regardless.

tfw you scrolled over this 10 times before you realized it wasn't actually all earthworm jim drawn out...

>Its small
How can you tell how large it is?

I eat Monsanto all the time and my cock is totally normal. Unless you mean they all look like produce.

stop lying. US-americans look like their fakemeat.

I'd post a picture of my cock but I don't trust this board. Just take my word for it, I have an aesthetic penis.

The fuck is that?

Learn to jelq properly faggot

A tiny pepe

It's weird that no one has posted Chris-chan's broken dick yet

A dead mans last hard on.

>nuff said

dog dick

how tf do you let your phimosis get this bad?, did you never pull it as a teen?

isn't that what all uncut dicks look like?