I'm getting old

yea

but isnt it great tho

to know that you have lived a life

to know that you didnt die young.
to know all ur mistakes
all ur happy moments
ur regrets and rights

to know all the wisemanship and things a old man knows?

celebrate it doge, let it flourish,

u are not a leaf of the tree, ur a fertilizer for the ground.

RIP

respec

how old ?

We all are user. We all are.

That wrinkly old lady you saw at the mall today used to be fucking hot. If you had have known her 60 years ago you would have wanted to be with her. She was cool to hang with, easy going, knew lots of good jokes, liked drinking.

I'm 20 and i feel empty because of doing nothing in my 20 years worth of nothing , feel kinda sad yet still from my work to my house to my pc to my work to my house to pc ect...

Should i go on a vacation or something ?
What should i do this weekend ?
Any ideas ?

19 approaching 20, scared bc at 20, roughly 1/4 to 1/5 of my life is gone, and what do i have to show for it? more than others but still not enough

>Take the Red Pill

Red pill me

I'm 30 and I haven't done anything. Every day I realize that more and more and I'm getting more and more depressed. I missed so much opportunities, had so many chances. I was just too lazy. Don't be me. Do something with your life

I want that dog.

bro watch some david deangelo and then go to a trip to rome and relive the glory days of augustus

act rather than just complain

Yeah me too, starting to realise it at 27. Things like seeing some teenage girl I know hang out with boys and showing interest in them and I get jealous because I wish she'd be like that with me.. But then I realise she's like 13 years younger than me and there wouldn't have been a chance even if she did show interest.

Please, you can't know this feeling yet. Trust me.

i know a teenage girl around age of 17 who bangs a guy age 35 with no hair on his head.

imagine that tight squeeze on your D

40. 4 kids and run 2 businesses. Nice house. Nice wife. Fucking tired all the time.

Don't worry guys, most girls even though they don't admit it are attracted to the right personality rather than the right looks. Aka an alpha personality.

pedo

your tiredeness might be a heart issue. you should get it checked. my dad had a similar thing and after they fixed his heart he's way more active.

Typing is easier than doing something

Rome , seems interesting , i dig that

I'm 21

Already miss being 16, 17. Trying not to take the time I have for granted, and am working hard. Been fortunate enough to have lived an interesting life thus far; blessed to say the least, as well. Thankful for every day.

It's depressing to think that I'm half way through the proper years of my life, but fuck it let's do this shit

Jesus, now I feel old

How old are you?

Half way? You've been an adult for 3 years.....

36 here... Life just gets better for me with age. Got my own house now, nice supply of acid and shrooms, beautiful girlfriend who likes to strap me on, very nice stereo etc.
But every year after 30 some new shit pops up regarding your health

Shit same. 25 years old and i havent "lived it up"

tell me more about those health popups

Bad knees, back pains, worse memory, all kinds of shit. Growing up infront of a computer wasnt that healthy..

Same, but it's been good.

>be me
>40
>looking back no real regrets except getting married. long since divorced
>life is good
>healthy
>experienced
>looking good, feeling good
>get laid all the time
>dont really care
>pretty gud

Just pay your taxes, dont stick dick in crazy and if you get married it's your own fault. Theres more to life than money, it's about experiences and relationships.

Life has only gotten better as time as gone on. I dont want to live forever though, fuck that. But I am still happy and motivated to be here in that I have the freedom and experience to more effectively pursue the things/people I want.

Also, I am told I am handsome af and get hit on the reg but 25 yr olds all the time but I dont bang them or date them anymore.

tldr Getting old is pretty dope Sup Forumsros.

have you done any physical training like going to gym or have you been a permanerd like me all ur life?

>life is good
>healthy
>experienced
>looking good, feeling good
>get laid all the time
>dont really care
>pretty gud

on Sup Forums

not everyone on Sup Forums is a virgin like you user

I have always played a ton of computer/video games. But since about age 20 I have been regularely exercising as well (gym, kickboxing, squash)..
But im not built to last.. The stuff they used to say about that people from the 80's have bad health is really true for me..

that pic never gets old.
til you notice the pimple on her nose.

>regularely exercising as well (gym, kickboxing, squash)..
I'm in for some real shit then

Not necessarily.. Im built like a fucking twig.