youtube.com/watch?v=F5C8xFyLS18
youtube.com/watch?v=_9L3j-lVLwk
youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHj8xoy8XOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=F5C8xFyLS18

Best in slot

But its is a great video fool

wow i actually watched 2:24 of this embed.

All Grimes videos are shit. I like a great deal of her music but her music videos showcase what a pretentious vegan doesn't shave look at me nutcase she most likely is. That Marie Antoinette shit from Art Angels made me throw up in my mouth. She should just do an uncle terry shoot and get the inevitable dick in her mouth over with.

T R A S H T H E T I C S

youtube.com/watch?v=_9L3j-lVLwk

she thinks she can do everything herself instead of hiring a real director

yuk, rap music

that sounds suspiciously like:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2EJMd7ZN7w

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHj8xoy8XOY

Those flames look aweful

While I'm undeniable a Grimes stan, I don't see what the issue is with that video. It certainly adorns her desired aesthetic and complements the feel of the song. She has much worse videos like Scream, for example.

undeniably* fuck me

it's unoriginal
bland
try hard
weeb
she can't even lipsync
there's nothing good about it

she just threw a shit ton of dumb ideas and filmed it

the same with all of her videos

Stop trying to trick people into listening to this vapid pop shit.

>listen to grimes since her first album, utterly adore her first three albums, patiently wait for her to come to your city for 5+ years, never happens
>Art Angels comes out, despite it, everything it stands for, and Grimes' revamped sound and look
>tfw if she ever comes to St. Louis you'll probably spend money on a stupidly overpriced ticket just to boo and yell "sell out" and get kicked out 2 minutes later

*despise

This video is great. foh

She was manufactured pop from the beginning.

Most cincere comment ever im moved by you tripfag k thnx

I could see that with Visions but you cannot tell me that Geidi Primes or Halfaxa are even close to manufactured pop

Don't feel too warm. Grimescuck is absolute cancer if you ever have to meet them in a chatroom.

Aww, princess...

How does it feel to be repeatedly banned everywhere you go?

What?

It's a great video, madman. It's totally suited to the song's themes and style. You hate fun, grandpa.

I'm glad she triggered such a massive fuckwit like you. Keep throwing in your mouth, dip.

You're that legendary autistic hipster she sang about in her song California.
>The things they see in me, I cannot see myself
>When you get bored of me, I'll be back on the shelf
>You only like me when you think I'm looking sad
>I didn't think you'd end up treating me so bad
She doesn't need your services as a shitty fan, hipster. I bet you insulted her on Sup Forums many times since AA came out.

this introduced me to grimes, she is so fucking sexy in this video in every outfit

also her sexy af voice and how she changes it up

also the catchy af beat

then i listenened to the entire album and literally looped it like 10 times and loved it

Nice. Finally someone who appreciates this great artist. Sup Forums always hate her.

thanks user, i wish there was a fun room where grimes anons could meet and spend time expressing their love for her