New diverse Top Gear is shit

express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/672784/Top-Gear-Audience-WALK-OUT-first-episode-filming-Chris-Evans-Matt-LeBlanc
>IT SEEMS audience members were less than impressed with new Top Gear hosts Chris Evans and Matt LeBlanc as they filmed the first episode of the revamped series – with many reportedly walking out.

>The presenters allegedly had to retake their lines numerous times and the audience were "unimpressed" with their attempt to entertain them.

>It comes just hours after it was claimed Chris Evans "swore at the audience".

>According to The Sun, the presenter grew impatient with the audience, and shouted: "Don't fold your arms, don't have your hands in your pockets.

>"F, f, f, f, f***. Don't be quiet. Talk amongst yourselves. Jesus Christ! Can you all hear me?"

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/top-gear-unimpressed-audience-members-walk-out-on-chris-evans-before-filming-finishes-a7042081.html
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/7164906/Chris-Evans-sweary-rant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL12C0C916CECEA3BC
pinterest.com/deniz1315/symbols/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who would have expected.
BBC on suicide watch

Is that the new uk burka design on the right?

WTF... not only destroying it by kicking epic crew... now jewing it to peaces with... feminists driving stick... talking about cars..
>I like this car because it is pink and looks good

yeee you can just keep that for your self Bretland

>being so cucked you name your network after Big Black Cock
I hope the BBC burns to the ground

Chris Harris is alright, the rest is complete garbage. Harris is just there to get paid because why not.

Chris Evans is awful what were they thinking?

kek

It still hurts lads. Top Gear was our main export resource since we became irrelevant and shit.

Sabine is the only good choice actually, she's been on Top Gear as a guest before and can actually drive.

>diverse
>one black guy

Black, woman, paki, jew, ginger and a yank

They should have gotten Vicki Butler-Henderson from fifth gear if they had to get a woman in.

This sounds like such a disaster that I'd almost feel sorry for them if it was anyone but Evens as the main guy. Fuck the BBC anyway though, I literally only use them for my daily dose of Andrew Neil and even he can't keep going forever. How far the BBC has fallen is an absolute tragedy.

I think it's a good thing.

The more "diversity" is pushed in our faces the more the anger will rise, soon there will be niggers infesting all corners of TV especially in historical dramas etc (this is already happening) as part of the preparation mentally of women and children for the massive subsaharan migration to come. (Pic related).

But the Jew is rushing it, the Goyim are waking up. So they push hard, and the eventual reaction will come sooner.

>a yank

What went wrong?

It's fine. Amazon's going to make everything daijoubu

Jeremy Clarkson was a stupid cunt despite being entertaining.

and a woman and towelhead

This Week is the only thing that keeps me going now

The original Top Gear jumped the shark years ago. The challenges just got more and more retarded.

Only thing entertaining is when they got run out of Argentina.

The US Top Gear may be gay as fuck, but at least there are only three faggots as opposed to an entire SJW platoon.

Also, no token nigger.

They'd been looking for an excuse to fire him for not being PC for years

Wewwwwwwww lad. Even on a show dedicated to fucking cars, a woman will still wear this.

This whole thing just makes me feel awkward. It's so bad I feel bad.

so?

>and it will be revealed that the womanizing motorcyclehelmentguy was actually a black chick the whole time

Didn't he like, punch the producer for being a cunt and not feeding the crew on day long shoots?

I can't tell just from looking at those faggots that the show is bollocks

Wouldn't surprise me desu

It's from the express though which makes shit up all the time

There's been like 4 different guys play the stig, it's a character like bond or batman or something.

Look at the sun and independent links

I heard he started yelling at a producer because they served cold food instead of hot food and then Clarkson decked him when he started yelling back

Thanks for that.
Just spent 5 minutes trying to explain to my boss why I am laughing so hard.

Jeez they just had to put the female symbol on her shirt because they couldn't make it any less obvious that they're just forcing diversity.

>victim blaming

Implying she doesn't know feminism is ebil. Hence the horns.

Apparently Chris Evans and Matt le Blanc absolutely despise each other and can't get along.

>blaming the audience
stay classy

Why is Matt LeBlanc doing stuff for BBC? Don't they realize he's American? Do Britbongs have a lot of American actors for their shows?

I know in US we steal actors from Britbong, Canada, and Aussieland on regular basis.

well duh, stig never had speaking parts, he just pantomimed one liners of him either being an asshole or getting tons of tail.

I actually purchased the BBC from my satellite company ONLY to DVR Top Gear.

After it was cancelled I became a cord cutter. It wasn't the main reason I went to antenna only but I can confidently say I'd have kept sat tv if the boys were still hosting it.

>diversify the cast
>audience walks about over the two remaining white males
BBC watchers. Not even once.

It's sad that they thought that the new Top Gear even had a chance of being successful. Couldn't even get the hosts right.

Just look at Chris Evans. There is something wrong with you if you get along with him

Are we going to see poetic justice when the relentless complaints and the immense pressure cause Chris Evens to lose it and punch someone?

I can genuinely see it happening.

He's a gear head and he's been on the show a few times

I'm glad. Top gear was a show that I never understood the praise for. Might as well be top cuck

the stig is a voiceless character played by an F1 driver, they've gone through several people so far as obviously F1 drivers are usually more tied to their racing job than a tv show. whenever one quits they usually reveal him and do an interview.

>Literally turning down money just to conform to the nwo propaganda
Im not sure if theres a way back for britain anymore

I cant believe Matt LeBlanc agreed to this

>diversity
>one black guy

Am I missing something?

Trips of truth

Never forget.

This is what Top Gear US should have been like.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL12C0C916CECEA3BC

>woman
>jew
>paki
>yank

I hope so Chris is an annoying twot

chekd

Isn't that Mr beans gf from the holiday movie?

Top gear is a show about three guys dicking around, being able to drive is barely relevant. Also she can barely speak english.

>show about car enthusiasts
>oy vey shut it down
>change to unenthusiastic people blathering on about muh diversity
>turns out that librul indoctrination isn't entertaining
>lol who cares you have to pay a tax

Explain yourselves

They were too based to Britian. Thankfully confirmed Huge Schlong American Money Generation Machine Amazon. Feels that it has enough testosterone and cahones to free these 3 British cunt destroyers on the populace once more.

>nigger
>womyn
>Italian
>Bella and the Bulls 20 years later
>Paki
>Kike
>le ononynous

>Matt leblanc

This is british?

>A nig
> dumb STRONK WOMON (is she wearing heels or on her toes to look taller?)
>joey from that show about the most manchild betamen to have existed
>Red haired middle aged Carl
>London
>lemonparty
>probably secretly female durkadurka with hijab under helmet

What was this show about?
All I see is agenda.

Don't worry lads. The "real" Top Gear will return this fall.

..... s-s-sauce?

She is a fuckin qt

The BBC is in desperation mode realizing they probably threw away the biggest show on the planet so now they're throwing all the shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

I hope it fails.

BBC is cutting bits and bobs to save money already, if the new top gear fails they'll probably cut even more.

What else was he going to do? A Lost in Space sequel?

>forcefully insert "diversity"
>surprised people don't like it

its like acting matters or something

>nig
>woman
>whop or some shit
>I don't even know
>dune coon
>jew
>transhumanist space alien

Top gear made the BBC so much money abroad that it paid for itself 10x over, if it goes to shit the BBC will lose a load of money

>mfw

British newspapers have no obligation to print the truth. I'll believe it when a non-British source substantiates it.

That isn't a femenist symbol it's an overtly satanic one.

pinterest.com/deniz1315/symbols/

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL12C0C916CECEA3BC
this although it could just be callled "Top gear California"

Where u will be able to see this?

>mfw bbc is so stupid that they didn't understand that top gear was jeremy, james and richard and not just a show about cars

prime, or a few days later, everywhere else on the internet...

Every new bit of news I hear about this show is fucking hilarious, apparently Matt and Chris hate each other too.

Isn't it the most watched show in t he world, or something like that? Why would leblanc turn it down? Has he actually got anything else to do?

Its the alchemy symbol for Mercury you chuckle fuck

I want to see BBC ask those guys back only for them to publicly tear down their request.

>"Top gear California"
True, but they are the only good par of that state as far as I'm concerned.

Sabine is actually a racer and has been on Top Gear a number of times in the past and hosted German Top Gear.

Clarkson lamped his producer over a steak dinner

As much as i somewhat enjoyed Top Gear everyone knows Clarkson is a hothead

How many series does this go then?

I'd put money on 3, no more than 5. They'll not can it after 1 since that'd be admitting defeat, so they'll retool it to no avail, before quietly canning it after a couple of years of declining ratings.

And nobody was surprised. I'll take my anime grills, thanks.

>work your ass off all day
>get in to the hotel wet and cold and exhausted
>lazy irish cunt gives you some cold sandwich meat as a meal

he deserved it

>tfw American top gear is unaffected

>yfw Jeremy got "fired" so he would be free to combat ISIS.
"The problem with the world is its sand nigger population."

I never watched it and I never will. Give me Jeremy Clarkson and the lads or give me death.

Did they really expect it not to be shit?

What's the role of Joey in the show?

ok, jeremy was at fault, but i kinda understand him.
After a long day of shooting, all he wanted was a nice hot meal and the dumb irish producer only had cold dry food to give him.

Fucking picked up.

>boasting best girl
you're alright user

good gaijin

traffic violations

He's the dumb Joe Sixpack who asks questions on behalf of the audience.