I want to fuck my best friend. How do Sup Forums

I want to fuck my best friend. How do Sup Forums

He's just so cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

inspirobot.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Need some details. Boy/girl, age. How long you been friends.

ask him
or tell of your yearning for his pantsmeat

What the fuck does that image even mean? Seriously, that's sub-Jayden-Smith levels of dumbass pseudo-profundity

Ik, it's great isn't it? I've got a bunch saved. Have another

Suck and then fuck.

it loks like it's an inspirobot effort, a web A.I. that makes inspirational pics

inspirobot.me/

Guy, 20, been friends since the start of college.

Literally every time I see him I get slightly nervous that I'm gonna do something that'll scare him away. It's fucking ridiculous.

has he shown any tendencies ?

He knows you're gay?

Nah, he's almost completely socially awkward. When we first met, I tried to get him to do stuff with me, but he said he wasn't into them.

But recently he's been asking me to do stuff with him. I would've just cut my losses ages ago and confined him to eye candy, but he does these little things that keep me interested.

He doesn't know shit. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm straight or something.

talk to him about it, possibly get him drunk first

and the ugly people losers depend on you to make shows better ugly way and the ugly people losers still try to be better then you by hurting you ugly way to be better then you ugly way so can say things ugly way to be better then you ugly way and try to read you the ugly way to be better then you ugly way and to hide that there pathatic the ugly way like my short ugly loser father and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog poop

The weird fuck doesn't drink or I would have probably already tried that.

Well now that I know that it's ironic, I kind of enjoy these.

your only real option is to talk to him about it

How do I even bring that up though?
"Hey user, you know how you can be annoying sometimes? Well it doesn't stop me from wanting to fuck you"