This is the majority of Sup Forums wake the fuck up

This is the majority of Sup Forums wake the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVxcecF5m0
youtube.com/watch?v=rp6DpiK_by0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really the mental effort required to even participate meaningfully is high enough your attempt at a non-trump shariablue thread is largely wasted

None of you people make any sense

You need new meme

You don't have to be dumbed down. You have a choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVxcecF5m0

youtube.com/watch?v=rp6DpiK_by0

Everyone on Sup Forums is a normalfag now a days, stop being a fucking newfag.

Yeah I'm pretty fluent in Sup Forums gibberish but this eludes me.

What are you trying to say?

check out mouse utopia on youtube

its already happening to humans.

all creatures have a natural kill switch from overpopulation

we need a predator to keep us on our toes

Yeah we already do other people

not enough WE NEED MORE DEATH

in science they have this criterion for the scientific validity of an idea called "falsifiability". Basically it says we should only consider ideas when they can possibly be disproven.
What I'm getting at is that you cant claim someone's skepticism of your idea as proof of your idea

you fucking faggot

Skinny guy here. I don't know why being fat is always associated with being dumb.

interesting words

Well it certainly correlates with laziness, and all lazy people are pretty much idiots.

Because of poor nutrition and the brain is starved of nutrients it need to function well. Are you saying because you are skinny you are smart? People who are skinny can also have poor nutrition. What do you eat and drink ?

What makes you not lazy ? Tell us about how active you are and what you eat and drink ?

Does it always? I get the feeling many people are fat because of circumstances.

>Are you saying because you are skinny you are smart?
Wasn't I kind of saying the opposite? I don't think weight is a determining factor in people's intelligence. And if their solely relying on nutrition to be intelligent, I don't see them going very far in that regard.

*they're solely

The link among low intelligence & fat is lack of self-control and longterm planning. You can be a smart fat fuck of course but it's less likely.

i am fat and i approve of this message

Would you like me to help you lose it ? Start by cutting out all sugar and only drink water

The Dunning-Kruger effect also links obnoxious, pretentious attitudes to stupidity, but I doubt that'll dislodge any of your heads from your asses.