A CALL TO ARMS GREAT KEKISTANIS!

A CALL TO ARMS GREAT KEKISTANIS!
I humble myself before you and recognize that the power and prowess of the veterans of the Great Meme Wars is not mine to do my bidding. I recognize the sovereignty and freedom of will and thought that forges the destiny of this great Republic. Instead of beg for action at my behest, I, as a proud Kekistani deep behind enemy lines, send to you this plea for assistance: I live in a PRO-HILLARY, LIBERAL, COLLEGE-CUCK *INFESTED* city known as Bloomington-Normal, IL. The forces of KEK here are VERY WEAK ON THE GROUND- our ranks are separated by BATTALIONS OF NORMIES AND ANTIFAS SCUM! Here, the main sources of news and opinion-making a controlled by PRO-HILLARY, PRO-GLOBALIST, AND (((GASP))) PRO-CENSORSHIP LVL. 100 NORMIES!

But, I have identified a WEAKNESS in their fortifications! A local news and happenings page, controlled by a day-walking normie of less-than-average intelligence and sub-par operational censorship authority! I am CALLING FOR REINFORCEMENTS so that, for ONE DAY-one GLORIOUS DAY- Bloomington- Normal, IL, will know that THIS LAND- ALL OF IT- IS KEKS DOMINION and that the humble, free, and faithful KEKISTANIS CANNOT BE SILENCED AND WILL NEVER SUBMIT!

I PROPOSE A RAID OF PEPE-POSTERS INFILTRATING THE GROUP OVER THE COURSE OF A WEEK AND POSTING GLORIOUS IMAGES OF THE GREAT PROPHET OF KEK, PEPE, UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS WHILE THE LONE ADMIN SLEEPS-AND ON POSTS SPANNING TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PAGE! THAT WAY, IN THE SPIRIT OF THE GOD BETWEEN CATEGORIES, TO DESTROY THE IMAGES OF OUR PROPHET AND SYMBOLS OF OUR GOD, THEY MUST DESTROY THEMSELVES! PLEASE LEND ME YOUR BOW, YOUR AXE, AND YOUR REEEEEEEEEEEEEE! BELOW! I NEED AS MANY OF YOU AS POSSIBLE OR I FEAR WE WILL FALL TO THE NORMIES AND THIS TOWN WILL CONTINUE TO USE ITS FOUR HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS TO SPAWN MORE OF OUR MORTAL ENEMIES. SHADILAY, AND GODSPEED!
I will post details here, once the attack plan is finalized! please express interest below!

It would be a shame to let a thread such as this go to waste

Bump

Pls stop. Keep your cringe out of the counter culture

We are re-absorbing the powers of KeK back to Egypt, to empower our people, When we are done the chaos powers of KeK will return to you 9001 fold.
Hang in there ,it won't take long.
Priest of Kek
Viva Kekisan

bump

>no dubs
sorry kid those are the breaks better luck next time

fuck

>I will post details here, once the attack plan is finalized!
The brilliance of Kekistan, everyone.

I can't be there to help you in battle. But I shall ree like I have never ree'd before. KeK shall rise again! SHADILAY

You have my sword, just keep the thread bumped.

>check'd

you're all faggots

true

thenk thoth sir

Come back when you are older than 12.

Faggots

Do you even realize how pathetic and retarded this sounds you fucking faggot?

it's not that bad.

should we become more 1488 stormcunts?

THE TRIPS.

Holy fuck this is gay

So fucking gay gtfo go back to pol with all the other dipshits who give way too many fucks about dumb shit

Why are all kekistan dorks sexually frustrated? Get laid. Get outside.