TRUMP GENERAL - BUILD THAT WALL EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,176 [61 Dels Needed]
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=O-iuSYKaBRU
>Jeff Sessions at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqLc-5-pDI
>Lewandowski on Judge Jeanine 5/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIEvam49qs
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o

ENTERTAINMENT
>RSBN Presents: Hispanics for Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PczITyQIo
>Trump on Citizen Kane
youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
>Insiders explain the concept of a “Dank meme”
>Trump in Little Rascals
youtube.com/watch?v=Twbm0gQMVdk
>Benghazi.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=NzABHHAFw4U
>Protesters Interrupt Bill Clinton in Pomona
youtube.com/watch?v=jkTvIlV84Yk
>Monkeys at the Zoo (Anti-Trump Protesters Embarrass themselves)
youtube.com/watch?v=1mX0U8Bh32o
>Driving the Trumpventador
youtube.com/watch?v=eM3-WyTz08w

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/ann-coulter-trumps-problem-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-supporter-confronts-ted-cruz-delegates-38661152
youtube.com/user/trump/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE
twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/734719488571133952
on.rt.com/7dhl
youtube.com/watch?v=-W5luvqMUAg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eXEaardvfY
dailykos.com/story/2016/3/30/1506388/-Hillary-Clinton-is-an-epic-badass-Deal-with-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

Clownpiss > Momiji

Latest Banter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/

TRUMPGEN ARCHIVE
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg

ARTICLES/NEWS
>The Mysterious Mary Trump
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
>How Close Are Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton?
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
>NATE SILVER: Why I "screwed up" on Trump
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
>Trump’s speaking fees are HALF of Hillary’s
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
>Trump has the most votes of any GOP Primary Candidate
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
>Trump Releases Shortlist of SCOTUS Prospects
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
>Ann Coulter: Trump’s Problem with Women
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/ann-coulter-trumps-problem-women/

EMPEROR’S DESK
>Trey Gowdy endorses Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
>RT: Trump is turning the political paradigm on its head
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
>What Hillary Really Represents
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
>Trump Supporter Confronts Cruz over Delegates
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-supporter-confronts-ted-cruz-delegates-38661152
>Trump YT Channel
youtube.com/user/trump/videos

AWOO!

We love our OPs!

AWOO~VEMENT

HOW CAN TRUMP COMPETE?

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY YOU EPIC BADASS

Aroovment

Source

You know what's hilarious?

All my lefty friends think black turnout for this election will be the same as with Obama's

Yes, that's right. Liberals think the same amount of black people will vote for Hillary as they did Obama

Clinton is the walking embodiment of evil on the human plane.

Saintvicious?

WE'RE GONNA TAKE BACK OUR MEMES.
youtube.com/watch?v=ESBXOOMi7SE

>No hat
Hymen penalty!

>(((motocat)))

I don't know for certain but I'm positive the author behind that handle is a tribesman.

twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/734719488571133952

>Cameron: ‘I’d meet Trump, but his Muslim comments are dangerous’ on.rt.com/7dhl

What a fucking faggot

Give me a break.

Trump is following the exact same polling pattern as McCain and Kerry, you might as well quit now trumpkins.

Garbage meme

I GET MORE PUSSY THAN ALL OF YOU

SUCK MY DICK

SUCK MY DICK

SUCK MY DICK PUSSY

liberals were never very smart user

But Donald literally has his own "I'm so rich I literally shit on golden toilets in my private 757" song
How can swag shits even compete

youtube.com/watch?v=-W5luvqMUAg

Yeah, Cameron is a real cuckold. It's a shame what's happened to white people. Hopefully Trump can clean house and get us back on the right track.

Trump's going to have to do a western purge. It might get ugly for a while but it needs to happen otherwise whites are fucking done.

>she actually wears the deal with it glasses

but... but that's wrong

Reminder we have to meme this third party ticket into reality.

Spongebob

are you ok spongebob?

Plane?

>but his Muslim comments are dangerous

Hey. Hey Dave. Know what's more dangerous?

LETTING MUSLIMS RAPE AND KILL PEOPLE.

Verdict Expected Monday In Freddie Gray-Officer Trial in Baltimore

pls not guilty

We're overdue for a classic chimpout.

The people spouting this Manichean dehumanized rhetoric about Hillary Clinton are the same ones upset at people making historical comparisons between the rise of Hitler and Trump? Lol

The amount of fucking idiots in these threads at times when you try to make a perfectly valid point about how network news stations operate is amazing....

There is an entire power structure behind the scenes with the producer, network president, and anchors all fighting for influence.

Mika and morning Jew are doing what they most to keep job, but look at how much coverage they are giving to people switching over to Trump (just now).

CNN would NEVER run such a piece.

So is that true. Trump doesn't have a chance if he doesn't change before the general election?

did someone say clownpiss?

Spongebob is dead

ugh...

>inb4 new Baltimore Chimpout
We're overdue for a chimpout.

These fucking normies don't understand memes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Germoney, YES!

>look at how much coverage they are giving to people switching over to Trump (just now).

What did they show? I had the impression morning joe is only 2 hours actually and after it's a re-run

Asking New Yorkers about his surge

>(Reuters) - A Maryland judge on Monday will hand down his verdict on a Baltimore police officer charged in the death of black detainee Freddie Gray, an incident that triggered protests and rioting in the majority-black city and stoked the Black Lives Matter movement.

GET POPCORN READY BOIS

what did they say?

Hillary wore cataract glasses. It's over, Trump can never recover from this...

They basically put the sunglasses on a literal piece of shit to try to trick retards into agreeing with them that the piece of shit is a badass

Yeah I kind of agree. MSNBC seems like they are just biased while CNN is a full fledged propaganda effort. They did all coordinate to try and gangbang Trump when he called in and he completely turned it around on all of them and their so called "Foreign policy expert".

Wait what? Morning joe is a rerun? What the fuck?

>not "I'm not a racist"

could have been the perfect final touch

Really makes you think

4chans meme are too powerful.
How can politicians be posting our memes. It's fine with trump tweeting pepe but hill using our memes now?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eXEaardvfY

VILE Trump supporter STEALS a Bernie supporter's camera and SMASHES it.

Defend this, Sup Forums.

tfw people are just ignoring the shills.
Keep up the good work guys.

The shills are starting to abuse the "cuck" meme as if they can apply it to whatever they want and that it will have weight against that thing

Be wary of this

lol is that fucking skeleton even trying

>Morning Jew ADMITTING that immigrants to US take jobs and lower working class wages!

I still don't understand people calling them "Shills." CNN would have a token spic (with an accent that made me wan to put my hand over wallet) there for every segment to screech "racist!" each time his name came up.

For MSNBC, there is someone there fighting pretty goddam hard to give Trump a somewhat fair portrayal.

Is it for ratings, bc they know he will never call in again if they fuck him? Quite possibly, but that's part of his genius how he switches up morning shows every few weeks to keep them from screwing him.

dont joke abotu that one day bill will actually be gone and you'll look in your maga folder and feel terrible

That's it, I'm now Shillin' for Hill

think what?

dailykos.com/story/2016/3/30/1506388/-Hillary-Clinton-is-an-epic-badass-Deal-with-it

MAGA
A
G
A

bernie sanders is a vanilla midget

>I had the impression morning joe is only 2 hours actually and after it's a re-run
they take a 30 min break and then come back until 9 or so...

Let her. She's the kind of politician that self-destructs with cringe when they do it wrong. Trump can do it right.

I have no fucking idea how a 70 year old god emperor manages to do it right, but he does.

>can hear people yelling BERNOUT in the background
LMAO you just made my day.

I'm starting to be convinced that its Hillary Shills falseglassing.

I know many Bernie supporters in my college ant they know I support Trump, while we have complete difference in who we support one thing I get alot is that we will never vote for Hillary. Even so far as to switch over to Trump.

she has some glasses on which don't look anything like deal with it meme shit.

>look, she uses dwi glasses irl

so low energy.

>rapist and pedophile cokehead dies

good riddance, but wait, he played the saxophone so he made black people go apeshit, what a lad!

I would sooner feel bad for Muslims

How can hill shills even compete?

So apparently Trump IS considering maybe selling a building to fund a campaign. I feel like he's really taking it hard that he would have to take donor money due to the expensiveness of the campaign.

While I would love a self funded Trump, I'm afraid of him getting outspent so massively you can't walk down the street without seeing Hillary spam.

STROKE SOFTLY, STROKE-CHAN

Drumpf is following the exact same polling pattern as McCain and Kerry, you might as well quit now trumpkins.

I'd rather he just take the Jew's shekels and then sell them up the river once elected.

Lol shills are mad because no one is replying and just spamming the same shit over and over.

Just report them and go about your business.

>every Trump rally has a small riot outside where Sanders and Hillary supporters do this shit to innocent bystanders constantly
>when Trump supporters snap its controversial

Does he really need it? His message and attraction is at least 50% personality. He's vastly more accessible to normies than the others by twitter and the media picks up every shitpost and analyzes it to death on TV.

I honestly don't think he's going to need a lot of traditional style advertising. It's counterproductive, it's the "establishment" way of doing things. He's got other avenues to get his message out.

The only thing he really needs to fund is the ground-level offices and operations.

Replies don't matter, kid. We're here to shit up your threads and correct the record.

The Us media has given literally zero attention to this TPP (Trans-pacific partnership) which is obama's biggest foreign policy move of his entire term when he takes time away from golfing to let his handlers tell him what to do.

Only "unbiased" news site left is antiwar.com Run by a libertarian homo, has been around for 15 years+.

Only source I trust for news not "spun," and yes they do name AIPAC and the Jew and often run articles by Scheuer and Buchanan (not so much Scheuer in the last year or so, but can read on his site, non-intervention.com)

>reminder
>we can help

So Morning joe is back in an hour or so?

judicialwatch is pretty damn solid too when it comes to the abuses of government.

Honestly I think a Hybrid would be good, the problem is he NEEDS the fucking shekels to run a 50 state campaign.

You have no idea how stupid the electorate is and letting Hillary ads boil over on TV without any Trump ads to counter would mean disaster. He really needs the field operations and campaigns in all 50 states but he needs at least some ads in major states.

Then again, if he just lets PAC's in his name to operate and his richfag friends make some like they wanted to, they can do that for him.

Holy fucking shit. Is that official?

That'd break just about every campaign fundraising record in existence.

He should take the Jew's money and use it to defeat them. It's like pottery.

Category 5 here we come!

Mexican's aren't a race. They're a nation.

China is our enemy, a bully in its corner of the world and has been in a Cyber and Trade war with the US for almost 20 years now. A war we've been consistently losing.

We can send them back if they're here illegally. Heck businesses wouldn't want to keep these hard working immigrants if they had to pay them as much as a US citizen. Why are you such a fan of slave/indentured labor user?

Environmental Protection isn't a joke. It's actively harming US Businesses and Farms.

Can't Wake UP

True, but this site genuinely gets input from all different sides and focuses on global policy.

It does bother me that they are constantly shilling for shekel donations when they don't seem to do all that much, but oh well, what can you do?

I sent some meme magic to his campaign by donating 2.70 but I think we can start a real, actual donation movement like bernouts do.

You can call it 16 to 1600 (Pennsylvania Avenue). It's about half of bernouts donation average and very doable instead of $125 to his campaign.

We are breaking all the records

>letting Hillary ads boil over on TV without any Trump ads to counter

Who even watches or takes those ads seriously, though? It's between the shit you're trying to watch. You're either getting a soda, talking to someone or got the volume off waiting for your show to come back.

Then the next day, Trump can frame their ad however he wants, attack it with a direct-from-the-source tweet, and dismiss it. Like he's already done.

Nobody watches or cares about political ads.

Your monstergirls are shit

I don't know much about finance technology but millions all donating at the same time to one source seems less than ideal.

>dragging American flag
Reeeee

THE FUCKING SHILL GOT DESTROYED