Which is the most nutritious human part?

Which is the most nutritious human part?

Other urls found in this thread:

drperlmutter.com/brain-needs-cholesterol/
lmgtfy.com/?q=nauseating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brain.

Your moms dirty-ass pussy juice - feeds the whole neighbourhood!

Semen

You're a fucking retard.
Eating a human brain actually causes your own brain to degenerate.

No it's like having another brain

liver

Still the most nutritious part, obscure prion diseases aside.

You must put it on water an entire nigth to keep away the pseudoamonium components.

human meat is actually really similar to pork. This is why firefighters won't eat bacon, because apparently the smell of bacon is similar to smell of burning flesh.

Funny how that works, amirite?

So to answer your question, I would think a calf is most nutritious. Nice, solid, hopefully not too fatty... etc.

the heart, obviously. and obviously, the most tasty. :)

Bone marrow, same answer for any animal

probably not the tastiest, tho. jellied spinal column, lol. yuck. the consistency alone would make me toss my cookies.

brain doesn't taste good, either.

As though i needed another reason to burn someone alive.

>This is why firefighters won't eat bacon

Are you actually retarded

i highly doubt this. burning flesh is supposed to smell horrid. bacon, on the other hand, in no way, smells horrid.

not that i know any firefighters, but i doubt that anyone would avoid bacon for any reason other than being an idiot muslim or jew.

nobody avoids rice crispies, even when they sound like maggots eating a corpse, do they? the flavored rice crispies, anyway. :P

The part where he / she/ they works your land till dying before you dry their meat to have with the eventual crop.

Someone's never smelt burning flesh before
>protip
It's you

I've heard a decaying pig carcass smells just like a humans but never heard of the burning bacon smell. I'll have to look into this one day

>pseudoamonium components
What?
It's more complicated than that: though eating people who also eat people can lead to accumulation of prions, there's no necessary problem with eating a human brain.

liver

A placenta, packed with nutrients for a reason.

Eating a liver of a sick or starving animal can kill you

Eating a diseased part of any animal can kill you, so you didn't say anything meaningful.

Nah, it's more like beef. Tougher than veal, but more tender than heifer.

A dude from wirk had an accident and chopped his arm off with the help of a 200k kg press with a 500°C heated tool installed. It smelled kinda interesting. Much like pork maybe a bit of calf mixed in.

I think what you mean is the mixed smell of flesh+burnt hair, cloth etc.

Burnt hair is nauseating.

This is true
It has the most vitamins by far

Human flesh tastes and smells like pig. Polynesian cannibals called humans long pigs because of the similarities

Lots of cholesterol in brain.

"Cholesterol is vitally important for brain function. While your brain represents about 2-3% of your total body weight, 25% of the cholesterol in your body is found in your brain, where it plays important roles in such things as membrane function, acts as an antioxidant, and serves as the raw material from which we are able to make things like progesterone, estrogen, cortisol, testosterone and even vitamin D."

Source: drperlmutter.com/brain-needs-cholesterol/

This is the obvious answer

heard the tungue´s supposed to be good

This

I once sniffed a flame from a cigarette lighter for a kebab
Not my finest moment

I'd go straight to the butthole. All the wild critters can't be wrong.

>burnt hair is nauseating
No, it's nauseous. You become nauseated because it is nauseous. lrn2 nausea grammar

I whana eat 50 cent, then i'll have enough for a dollar.

and then once I chew off 50 cents head, he will explode in rainbows and stuff like that, you know.

but then years later, he will haunt me and scare me every halloweeny, and that's why you don't eat 50 cent cause you get no good from it. obviously

the fuck, user?

are u alright?

Wow OP that what a beautiful and diverse culture you've found there. I hope the west dies and is replace with Islam and whatever cannibalistic shit this is. White women and the black community will LOVE IT!

Probably pancreas.

>lrn2 nausea grammar
lmgtfy.com/?q=nauseating

Why is there a deep fried worm as garnish on that pile of shit meal.

obviously

Checked

Starving isn't a disease...

Baited, faggot

Enough vitamin A to kill you

So is nauseous not even a word anymore? YOU'VE JUST SHATTERED MY ENTIRE WORLD VIEW

human flesh contains loads of myoglobin. its probably like really red meat.

Nah, both are acceptable, tbh. I was just being a dick.

You don't have to eat the whole thing. Jesus.

fuck off back to /pol, retard

liver and heart but many humans take drugs / smoke / drink alcohol / eat shit and other poisons , in the result human might be poisonous and tastes like shit

[Citation Needed]

Only the weak do not eat the entire liver