tell me about your poe endevours
we havent chatted in a while, ive been busy af

nice

Sunder
Sunder
Wand- oh, wait, can't play that because I instantly die to disconnect
Sunder

Man I really need to die

Seems dank. I gave my shit to my friend like normal and been playing random shit

friend had an ark server, no one played
played rust with friends and got kicked out because I pissed off one of them
And now im playing divinity original sins 2 which is precool

and ofc wanting to die. Just corpse explode something near me irl pls

Yeah haha, about those corpses near you..

I am excite for next league though. Same build start but ima probably make a speedy pathfinder uber speeder

Need more gay fursmut along with convo

i'm playing divinity too
great game

I hear they're doing several 1-2 week events later this month and into november as well

I might try them. Idk, races/race events never appeal to me much since idk a super lot about the game.
I also have exams and shit early next month

2nd one?
how far in?

yes
just got to act 3

what level are your guys would be a better indication

17 now i think
i'm doing a lone wolf playthrough, it's actually broken

ah. Im level 15 and just finishing up before I sail off again

I figured out shields are broken af. 350 defense shield + get shield throw for 700 damage on 3 turn cd and you get shield up

Its pretty ridiculous. I was wanting to play with irl friends but they didnt seem interested / too autistic to stop playing lol

you might want to get a quick level before you do that, act 3 is level 16+

yeah Fane in my group is using a legendary level 15 shield i bought for a billion coins and he smacks with it for over 900 damage plus crits sometimes

i've got a save with my friends, we had to start over just as soon as we got to act 2 because of a bug that's been fixed since
i'm making a boss-fight campaign in the GM mode right now, got some neat ideas planned

>No boyfriend to lock you up, collar you, and force you to take his slightly bigger than average clock because you're his good little slut.

I need to get in the gym more. Butt isn't nearly as cute as it should be.

I only just did the bloodmoon main thing but I still have a bit of shit I want to do.
I had fane my attempt(so only the first island) and I couldnt heal him so i shafted him

I have my char as a black ranger named tyrone dindu
I have lohsa as a necro/summoner/healer who can 0-max hp someone
i have lizardbro with a lot of cc and shielding
and beast who is off support/buffer and generally a mix

I think my 2 neeter friends were going to get it in december but idk. Im having fun rn at least

braaaaaaaaaop

poison is a powerful heal

nice, i have a black elf called Blackchief that uses a 2h, and Fane with 1h/shield for my party, they both use the same abilities for the most part but Blackchief is kind of becoming a semi-summoner with mind control and Fane is becoming an off-mage with fire and geomancer stuff

yeah i feel that, all my friends i was going to play it with bought it within the month it was released and we've been having a blast either on our own or playing multiplayer

the 3 non my chars are all just 1h and shields because shield throw is op
premuch just chunkdown the main target with 1500 burst and then cc lock them
I dislike the "control 4 guys idea" so I might try lonewolf sometime, idk

that's how you play lone wolf except your two guys are super strong compared to if you had 4
plus it's easier to gear 2 people

i'm thinking about doing a summoner/1h&shield build next playthrough

Ive been trying to convince another friend to do it so itll probs do that if I ever can
even the appeal of being able to play pirated together isnt enough for my autistic crew

it's pretty fun doing lone wolf so i'd recommend single player if that doesn't work out
sounds super awful
one of you could have bought it on GOG and given it to the rest

I have it on steam because the friends I tried to convince to play are the autisitc "never pirate " people

why are they adamant on it

Idk. Never having worked for their money?
My best guess

hmm maybe

what does lonewolf do again? Whattype of characters would you need for it as well?

lonewolf increases your vitality and armour by 30%, and every stat/combat point you get counts as 2 for the characters you have lone wolf on

also you get 8 max action points and each turn get 6 instead of 6/4

That'd probs throw a spanner in my shield throw cheese
maybe when I can convince 1 person ever to play ill give it a try because i'd probably like it way more

i play melee CC cheese with offmage damage/summoning
necrofire infusion incarnate champions OP

does source get easier to generate or do you always have to eat ghosts to regain?

you can eat dead bodies that aren't turned to mush or burned, or steal source from people in battle if they're out of magic armour

is the dead bodies one what Ive gotten now or what i'll get eventually?

once you unlock source vampirism you can use it on all of it minus destroyed bodies

i'll have to try it out. im guessing you get more than 3 points or no?

a badj appears

no, you're capped at 3

fuck
would be so much nicer to have some automatic source generation

maybe one day there will be mods for that

Im sure it makes the game ez mode but im just put off using source moves because of the cost/investment

just suck it out of them

A furfag falls in love with another furfag.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Fuck off.

Request solo daddies with semi soft tempting dicks

solo daddies huh

well, i have stuff like this for sure

fuck yes