Meeting the weirdest girl, any advices or similar experiences Sup Forums? I dont know what to do

Meeting the weirdest girl, any advices or similar experiences Sup Forums? I dont know what to do

>She is 28yo, first met at a dinner 2 months ago. Started talking for hours when we arrived home
>Arranged a meeting in person, lots of hours again, end up making out
>Keep seeing each other for a month, talk about everything, she seems gf material, everything went smooth
>From one day to another, she stops texting, says she has a lot of things going on with her life. Wait a few days, she says its not about me and when she is feeling better we can have a drink
>Think its just that. Two weeks pass by without a message. Ok, I dont really care anymore, it must be a strange case of ghosting

>Time goes by until yesterday
>Meet with some people for going to watch a film, she is there. She avoids eye contact, talking or anything with me. We sat near at the theater. Theres a lot of tension and 2 unconfortable hours
>Film finishes, she doesnt say a word neither, she still talks with the other people. Went home, and I decided to text her, I dont care
>"Talking for 5 minutes doesnt hurt, theres no need to avoid me in such way"
>She replies back, "Theres nothing wrong, Im just shy and theres not enough confidence, as I said we can met for another time when you want and talk as much as you want, the problem when people doesnt know you is they misunderstand things"
>"I already told you I have all my life messed up and I spent like 20 days without meeting anyone or going out because I was fed up"

So at the end it was like my fault. She keeps saying its not ghosting, its just she is not in the mood for anything and she is very shy. Whats her deal? She's keeping me attached but completely ignores me at the same time

Meet with her alone fucker

Show anus

Nigga she was up on somones dick for dem 20 days shiett

ditch the bitch
most women only create drama and mess up your comfortable life
if a girl did that to me I’d never talk to her again
>I’m 31 and have a smart female that worships the ground i walk on for some reason

Bro she just is an introvert or gets anxious. Just don't be a cunt to her and be patient.

Not OP but how do you find girls like that? Or at least how did you find yours?

I really insisted on that a few times, says she is not in the mood. But she keeps talking with other people about silly things in our whatsapp group.

Yesterday we kept talking about this "ghosting" until everything end up bad
>If you dont understand me, Ive already told you it a lot of times, sorry but Im feeling like you are attacking me, its like an endless loop"

I dont think its normal to meet with 6 people and one of them completely avoiding you without a known reason, but at the same time saying at the cellphone we could meet another day

I dont really care, I fucked another girl this saturday, its just I dont understand her deal

I wouldnt talk with her at all, but we are in the same group and I dont really know whats really happening, she is very strange. I dont have a lot of girls at the moment so I think I could insist a little more on her, but everything its too violent

Yes, she already told me she has a lot of problems, she is extremely shy and besides that she is having a lot of problems right now, so I guess I should be patient. But come on, she never makes the first move or take the initiative, I have to be the first one always for everything

Sounds exactly like one of my insane ex's, leave it alone, or suffer the consequences! The terrible, itchy, nauseating, smelly consequences...

Don't waste your time.
Find some other chick who isn't gonna fuck with you

>she stops texting, says she has a lot of things going on with her life.
girls dont really go offline like guys are forced to
she's getting texts from someone else and prioritize him over you

unless you completely misjudged her character. which in case she's getting drilled by several men at once all the time when you aren't meeting her

Bro if you don't have patience, you won't have any for an introvert. They take time to let you in, to be comfortable around you. But they will be the kindest and loyal people you meet. Youll love your time with her and appriciate each other when you get closer.

WATCHU MEAN DAWG?! she aint never dindu nuffin yuurd

While there's a small possibility it's this
My money is on she's ghosting you. She's shy and introverted, and yet she was hanging out at the movies with friends just fine, right? That was a prime opportunity for her to hang out in a group situation to ease the tension if she's socially awkward or anxious.

But she didn't take it. So either she really is waiting for some unspecified time to be "ready", or she has second thoughts and is too dumb to be straightforward about it.

Either way I'd drop it. If she comes back to talk in a month or two then fine I guess, personally I wouldn't bother replying because she sounds really awkward or just stupid to deal with

put it in her butt

>he never makes the first move or take the initiative, I have to be the first one always for everything
quite literally every girl in history

sex and relationships, girls are spoiled and get more pokes than a hedgehog fondler. even the shy, introvert, below average looking ones.

And yes, thats what I think, Im wasting my time with this girl. They can behave like this because they are girls, think about a man doing these things to a girl hes been meeting with for a couple of months, it doesnt make any sense.

But on the other way, she said a lot of times she is always like this, she spent almost 8 months before starting dating her previous bf. So I dont really know if this is normal at all

she's just letting her emotions get the best of her
also, sauce?

I will be meeting her this friday night because we are hanging out with more people again, going to dinner and all those things. But I guess I wont be trying to approach her if she is "that shy", its just its very unconfortable to be around her and see how she reacts like you dont exist.

Im thinking in writing her today once again, and at least to try to fix what I said here , but I wont be betting on her a lot more as she is giving me a lot of headaches without a solution

she may be trying something new and is shy about it in front of others
or maybe she has something else going on (boyfriend, mental disorder or else) and you weigh on her conscience

You don't help a shit if when in front of her you try to ignore her. She is just anxious about you being around. You should talk toher, but more than "hi how are you?" and of course not "why are you ghosting me?"

Act like nothing happened, and try to get her out of the shy zone.

>being this autistic

She's not into you and isn't very good at just telling you that. Maybe you came across as someone who would be really hurt by the rejection, so she is just fucking up at trying to be nice.

Just move on. I know you want answers but she's trying to tell you that you're making her uncomfortable with all the prodding about ghosting.

There's billions of women. If you find the right one, the conversation will keep moving forward. If you have to force it, it's shit. When you don't hear back for a few days assume it didn't work out and move on. Otherwise you'll come across as clingy or desperate, or at least weird.

I would understand that if we didnt slept together and keep talking about everything for weeks. She keeps repeating theres nothing wrong with me and wants to keep meeting/seeing/knowing each other. But at the same time she does those things in person because she is too "shy"

It would be easier to ignore my messages too or avoid writing me. Not telling me she wants to meet another day and she didnt have time until now

idk it could be a regional thing
In the midwest USA and got lucky and found a cutie through a friend
...plus don’t go for the super hot girls with a chip on their shoulder.
That shit fades pretty quick once they reach closer to 30 and what matters is character in the long run

Bro,

put her on the backburner, and go on with other gilrs.

If she wants you, she'll reach out eventually. And if you're busy with someone else, it's her loss.

But if you keep poking poking poking, you're going to ruin any possiblity. Let it go.

A few years back I had first started talking to my, now, wife. We were interested in each other, went on a few dates, but we were just very busy and the texts tapered off and I moved on. I still saw her now and then because she's friends w my cousin, but we didn't really talk much. I dated around some more and then I get an out of the blue message from her, we picked up dating again and now we're married.

So maybe it's just not right, right now? But you seem to be stressing it a lot more than it's worth.

Chicks that do this shit are more headache then they are worth. If you actually get with her and form a relationship, 9 out of 10 change this mindset will get in the way and cause a divide. Put that birch on the back burner and move on.

>Started talking for hours when we arrived home
>>lots of hours again,
>>Keep seeing each other for a month, talk about everything

lol faggot you didn't close. you became her dickless friend who talks and talks no leading. When you don't close girls put you either in the 'wait 20 dates for a sniff of sex' or 'no sex' category. by then they are not interested.

>"Talking for 5 minutes doesnt hurt, theres no need to avoid me in such way"

this cringeworthy insecure response just confirmed her thoughts about you all along.

the silent treatment was a test to see if you would react like a whiny bitch and you did. had you not cared, got on with other shit she may have reached out to you or more responsive when you saw each other out.

...or in most cases with clueless guys you thought everything was going well by the hours clocked you spent talking about shit... she already made up her mind the first date, most likely in the first 10 mins of the first date. women go by emotion feeling not logic. she has to feel good about you to go forward.

Don't fuck chicks while they're depressed unless you're ready to stop talking to anybody they're associated with. They'll never leave you alone once you fuck and if shit goes south she'll tell people that you took advantage of her.

Exactly what I was thinking, I had a gf kinda like that as well. She saw me as a leader and became dependent on me, then I became dumb enough to say mean but true things to her and with stubborn mindset it didn't mix well. Gotta say though, living in the Midwest it's not hard to find those submissive cuties. Just hard to find a reason to talk to them.